Level 4
nihwi
nihwi
Fundraiser+
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
ttamm

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Teaching Assistant

How often do you log onto the server?: 4-5 hours a day, roughly seven days a week unless something comes up either on my alt, MustacheTam or my main account.

Do you have discord? Yes! My discord account is Tammy#4065
Do you have a microphone? Yes.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: No i have not, i try my best to keep a clean record.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes, if i have to take a break i'll be sure to notify someone.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, i recognize that i can be fired for not doing my job correctly, or just not meeting expectations.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: The Teaching Assistant has many jobs including, attending classes to keep students behaviors under-control and overall just making a teacher's job easier.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Sort of, i have joined classes as a student many times, along with roleplaying on other games like minecraft pocket edition.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have a lot of experience roleplaying in general, i have been playing on schoolrp for almost three years. I have mostly roleplayed as a student but i do have a service dog account as well. (MustacheTam)

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Yes i am! A teaching assistant helps teachers with lesson plans, and also keeps the students under control while the teacher does their job.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: Depending on how bad the situation is, i will either report them to the principal or give the student a detention if they fail to listen to verbal warnings.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: Take all of the necessary precautions and simply get the job done.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: If the situation is dire enough, i will either call an officer or get some sort of evidence to report them to the principal.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Evelyn Nikolaevna
Chosen Job: Teaching Assistant

Motivation for Joining KHS: I wish to make school a better place and an easier working environment for both teachers and students, making it easier for the teacher to get their job done and the students to get out of school and achieve their goals.
Age (Minimum age is 25): 25

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted over the other applicants because of both my motivation and urge to work.

suneaterchan

Level 105

Thank you for applying!
══════════════════

Unfortunately, your application has been DENIED.
The role you applied for is currently full, and your application lacks a lot of important detail that I typically look for in applications.

╔══════════════╗

- Good luck in the future if you wish to re-apply!
- DM Sun#0040 over Discord if you have any questions.

╚══════════════╝

Users who are viewing this thread