players online

Denied Teaching Assistant Application

lovegutz

Level 18
lovegutz
lovegutz
Omega
[OOC section]

In Game Name: georgefloydslung soon to be changed.

School Employee Role you are Applying For:

I am applying for Teaching Assistant.

How often do you log onto the server?:

I usually log onto the server daily, due to online schooling. When I log on, I take a lot of breaks in between, but overall I spend around 4-8 hours on SRP everyday. If I were to get this position, I would make sure to log on way more than before.

Do you have discord?

Yes, I do have discord. My tag is authenticcs#2830

Do you have a microphone?

Yes, I do have a microphone that works.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:

No, I have never been banned, and I intend to keep it that way.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:

I can assure you that I will come online often, depending on how busy I am on that day but most of the time I am not busy whatsoever. I will make sure to log on everyday in order to work and keep my position as a teaching assistant.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:

Yes, I do recognize that I can be fired ICly and if I were to make a mistake, I will hold myself accountable for my actions, but I will make sure to try my very best, in order to not get fired.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:

Being a teaching assistant means that you would always be there to help teachers in need. From helping to keep the classroom organized, to helping them with the students if needed, a teaching assistant plays a big role in schools, and are very helpful.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:

Although I never have played as an adult before, I have observed the way that people have AdultRPed, due to the fact that I have a close friend who has been a teacher and is currently a hospital staff. So I have picked up some skills from observing adultrp, although I could use some improvement.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I have had a lot of experience in CombatRP, GangRP, and a little bit of AdultRP. During the time of me slowly coming back to SRP, which was a few months ago, I ran a gang for a little bit on my main account, and got to experience gang leadership and seeing many different aspects of GangRP. For CombatRP, that connects to GangRP, because there is a lot of fighting that comes with it, so I also had the opportunity to experience that type of roleplay. For AdultRP, my little experience that I had with that type of role play was being able to discipline younger people, in order to help a few of my fellow teachers if they needed help.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:

I am familiar with what my job does for the most part. I know that being a teaching assistant means that you will always have to be there for the teacher, and help them with anything in the classroom, and even out of the classroom. Such as situating misbehaving students, to helping the teacher keep the classroom organized, and even helping explaining work to a student who may have not understood the lesson for that day.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:

If this type of situation were to happen, I would simply try my best to remain calm, and kindly ask the student or students, to not say that again. If that were to escalate and the insults got worse, I would raise my voice, saying that what they said was not acceptable at all, and possibly tell them to go to the Principal’s office for their misbehavior.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:

If I were doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, I would talk to the Principal, making sure that the job is fit for my position, and if it’s too risky or not. If not, I will go through with it, and complete the task that was asked of me. But if it were risky, I would continue to ask the Principal if they are sure about me doing this specific job for them.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:

If this were to happen, I would walk up to my colleague politely asking them about what they’re doing in hopes of them stopping with whatever they were doing. If they weren’t one to tell me about what they’re doing, I would bring this up to the higher ups that work in KHS, and hopefully they would get it situated. If they were to tell me what they did clearly, I would ask them why they did it, and if they tell me, I would let them know that they shouldn’t do that again, and to tell the higher ups that work at KHS.

[IC section]

Applicant Name: Koharu Kubo Tamura

Chosen Job: Teaching Assistant.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

My main motivation for joining KHS, is because I have wanted to expand my roleplaying experience, from being a regular highschool student on the daily, to more of AdultRP. I feel like this would be very good for my character, as it would help her become a better, more mature version of herself. My character has always been into watching over people, and helping out, therefore I believe this teaching assistant position would be perfect for her.

Age (Minimum age is 25): 27

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I personally believe that I shouldn’t be accepted over the other applicants, since there are many people who are good at writing, and deserve a spot. But if I do get accepted, I will make sure to do my best everyday, and make sure to be there for the teachers whenever possible. I still have a lot to learn, but i’m willing to put my time and dedication into this job as much as I possibly can.

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
All positions for this role are filled, you may re-apply for another position
- The format used in this application is old, please ensure you're using the correct format in future [CLICK HERE]

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread