mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Teaching Assistant - FqllenMarble (Done again)

FqllenFocoozo

Level 26
sunghypen
sunghypen
Omega+
[OOC section]

In Game Name: My name is FqllenMarble.

School Employee Role you are Applying For: I am applying for the spot of a Teaching Assistant.

How often do you log onto the server?: I regularly log on the server every day for an average play time of 5 to 6 hours. I enjoy this server as much as everyone does, but I enjoy it more than them.

Do you have discord? Yes and my discord is FqllenMarble#2818.

Do you have a microphone? Yes and I sometimes go into calls when it is essential.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: No, I have never been banned from the server, and I want to keep it that way.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes, I will come on because I want to be committed to my job.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, I do.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
The job of a teacher's assistant is to provide as much help possible to the teacher and make sure students behave, as well as make sure to give them any assistance (e.g. with a question, or task) if they require it.

Do you have any experience in this type of roleplay?:

My experience, in roleplay, has been many challenges in many ways. New buildings come in, and I lose my jobs. I have recently been hired in a restaurant which is to be built, and that restaurant goes under the name of "The Golden Fork." When I first started playing on SchoolRp, I had gotten hired in a small store named "Happy Pills" or "Herrington Medicine". I was hired as a the****** there, and I earned the right amount of money. For me, roleplay started in 2016,
I began in Minecraft Pocket Edition when I was young. I used to be playing a School roleplay server with my friends, and then I came here, and the first server I landed on was SchoolRp, I knew precisely what roleplay was.

What knowledge, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
In roleplay, you get to be in someone else's place and also act like them. You can take an example of a mood swing, and you work differently as of your mood changes. In roleplay, the main focus is the characters. The characters have to act like they are part of a different society. The difference in personality between you and the character has to show, or you are just acting like yourself.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:

No, I am not familiar with my job, as I have never been one.

[Situations]

During a work shift, a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would respond calmly, telling them that insulting school staff is disrespectful and against the rules. If they continue to be rude, I will attempt to get aid from a teacher or another superior.

You are doing a dangerous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would be slightly curious as to why I had been asked a hazardous task, but I would still carry it out, seeing as how I must do what I am told to do by the school principal.

Another school employee is doing something nasty on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would attempt to bring an end to whatever dangerous situation the school employee is carrying out, but if I prove unsuccessful in a task, I would immediately report to my superior and inform them.

[IC section]

Applicant Name: Rebecca Gray
Chosen Job: Teaching-Assistant

The motivation for Joining YHS: A year ago, I used to help my friends with homework and also gave them notes from different subjects they did not understand. I would be having an award of academic excellence from the school, which would only be given to the smartest student in the grade. I would be giving out papers, getting good marks, and also helping the teacher out in most of her free times.
Therefore, I feel that I have a good pattern of learning going on in my life, and maybe I can share it with the students. I think I am a legible Teaching Assistant, and I am proud to apply for the job.
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I should be taken over other applications because this application is written for the rank I want to be committed to. I want to be a person who not only is judgemental for a few things, but I want to show my organisation and alertness towards my job. I want to help students in need of any extra notes, especially teachers when they need a substitute for helping the class out.

Last edited:

Ehko

Level 31
DENIED
- DM tiy#0028 on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application

Users who are viewing this thread