Not open for further replies.

Pawley123

Level 0
[OOC section]
In Game Name: Pawley.

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Teaching Assistant.

How often do you log onto the server?:
I log on very often. I am online at least 2 hours a day, and when it's possible I can be up to 3-6 hours a day.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
I haven't been banned.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Yes, I will try to join as much as possible everyday. If I cannot, Ducks will always know it (E.G. Holiday, schoolwork etc.)

Do you recognize that you can be IC-ly fired?:
Yes, I do recognize that I can be fired.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: A teaching assistant is the person that is supposed to handle the paperwork and take it, if the teacher leaves the room the teaching assistant has to keep the room quiet and has to keep everything in check. He/She has to be charming, but at the same time strict so no-one does anything rebellious, and if someone manages to do something bad, he/she has to take care of it until the teacher comes back.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
Yes, I've been to many other RP servers and I fully understand what it is permitted and what is not roleplay.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I am very experienced, I've started to roleplay about 4 years ago and I've seen what others did wrong and what I did wrong. I learned how to do everything right and what to be not.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
In my country (Good ol' Romania) every once in a while, 2 students are picked (no repetition or who does the job the best) to do exactly what the teaching assistant does and with a bit of cleaning and board-clearing. You have to make sure that no-one does bad thing, you have to watch over all the students, you have to keep everything in check etc.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would instantly tell them to come to the principal. Yes, it is a difference between me and a teacher and another student, but that doesn't mean I have to be treated like a joke, even if I am an employee.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would have to do it, as hard as I can. It depends, it could be just a fall from a few feet that I don't mind and an electric shock from a cable changing that I wouldn't even think to do.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I start to feel a bit weird, and then I go slowly and ask: "What's the matter?" , so I can get a proper explanation.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Harrison Pawley-Smith.
Chosen Job: Teaching Assistant.

Motivation for Joining YHS:
It was one of the closest and best looking schools from Japan that I've seen.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I think I should be accepted over the other applicants because when I was younger and my mom was going out in the town somewhere, I would have to watch out for my little sister that was very very naughty. I almost had to do this whole thing every day because my mom would always go with her friends and would put me to watch for my little sister. After 3 years of doing this, she finally grew up and I've also grew up to reach 18 years old. Then I moved here to Japan from London, England. Another reason would be because I like to be very serious and even work with other things like explaining to other kids where is that class and where that thing they want might be.

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would have to do it, as hard as I can. It depends, it could be just a fall from a few feet that I don't mind and an electric shock from a cable changing that I wouldn't even think to do.
Think of something more creative,
Overall, I haven't seen you on the server recently, therefore its a denial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread