players online

Accepted Teaching Assistant

[OOC section]
In Game Name:

TypicalMemory

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
I am applying for teaching assistant

How often do you log onto the server?:
I log on daily and play very often on the server. I would make sure I am very active on the server doing my job if I am accepted for this position.

Do you have discord?
Yes I do, HellFire#0229 and I am very active on Discord too.

Do you have a microphone?
Yes I do have a mic that I can communicate through in calls and voice channels.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
Yes I have, but I don’t feel comfortable saying. If you would like further information however I would much rather talk privately than making it public on the forums.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Yes I can ensure I come on often to play my role and position.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes I do. Rules are set in place and if broken there will of course be consequences that follow. I recognise that both IC and OOC actions can cause me to be fired.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
A teaching assistant is an adult that is there to supervise and aid a teacher and or professor who is teaching a class. They have multiple responsibilities that are expected to be held and followed by their position. They do not host classes and instead help aid the teachers in their lesson plans and assist with supervision of the students, both in and out of the classroom. They are to also hand out papers, work, answer questions and help students with anything they could have trouble on. In addition they also assist in the discipline of students, such as making sure students do not cause problems both in and out of lessons.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
No, but I would love to learn something new and experience this type of roleplay. However, I have been part of the server for quite a long time, and I think it is time I expand my knowledge and how to roleplay different types of scenarios and situations as a different new type of character.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I’ve been an active member in SRP back in 2015, meeting new people ICly as my roleplay character. I am very active, almost all day at times, as I enjoy roleplaying on the server. I am known as a GangRPer, however I want to learn more about other types of roleplays that happen around the server and like I stated before expand my knowledge. I’ve roleplayed both male and female with their own unique personality. In addition I have also roleplayed a crow too.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
Yes, I am familiar with what my job does. As stated in the previous question, a teaching assistant is expected to help and aid the teacher in work and what has to be done inside the classroom. In addition in making sure students are following the rules and not causing trouble on school grounds. They are also allowed to give out disciplinary measures when the situation calls for it. In conclusion, making sure the school and classroom is a safe and healthy environment for everyone to enjoy.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
From what I’ve seen and witnessed it is a common occurrence of school staff being disrespected at. Giving in to the students and reacting back with harsh words, yelling, screaming, and even retaliating back should not be done. In reaction I will react by staying calm and collective, asking them to simply stop this behaviour and that what they are saying and doing is not right and that if they do not stop there will be a punishment. If they continue to ignore and not listen I will report them to a teacher or professor about their wrongdoing and hope they will get spoken to or punished accordingly.​

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
Due to me being only an assistant I still will not hesitate to ask about why they feel I would be qualified to do such a job due to the task being quite dangerous. I will then ask them to explain to me exactly what they would like me to do and what the job needs done.

Depending on the job, if I feel I am not suitable for the job I would communicate with the principle that I do not feel comfortable nor safe doing this, for if something does happen it could endanger many students and other school staff. I would then speak to them about possibly hiring an expert in this field of work due to making sure everyone is the most safe.

If I do feel alright and comfortable doing this task I will first make sure the students and rest of the facility is safe from danger before doing the task that is required. I would approach the situation with great caution and high level of awareness and diligence when performing the job. I would make sure I am prepared before entering and starting the dangerous job, having my phone on me in case I will have to call for an emergency.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would react by confronting the other employee simply and calmly and ask them what they are doing. I then will tell them that they should stop this behaviour, for they are not setting a good example for the students, and that they can be punished for such actions. Depending on the situation and how they continue acting I will warn them before reporting them to a higher up first, and depending on their response to heeding the warning once again or not I would choose whether to report or not. If they seem hostile and or dangerous in any way at the time, I will first try to calm them down to a level that would be controllable, and then report them to a higher up without warning due to their actions and safety of myself and others at the time.​

[IC section]
Applicant Name:

Saito Celestyn

Chosen Job:
Teaching Assistant

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Ever since moving from France to Karakura Saito has attended Karakura highschool till graduation. In addition to this Saito has seen the city’s amount of bullying and harshness from the students of the highschool from witnessing it from her brother Milabi, who got picked on often in school. Her motivation is to be a role model for the future adults of the city, and bring them on a path that does not lead to what most of the students end up doing, such as crime and hurting others. She wants the school to be a safe and healthy environment for everyone and try to guide those in the dark to the light when they grow up.​

Age (Minimum age is 25):

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe I should be accepted over other applications because of my passion and need to make the city of Karakura a safer place for everyone. I believe that starting that goal is to start at the highschool, for they are our future generation. I would love to create a safe and healthy environment in Karakura and what better way to do that is to start with Karakura highschool as a teaching assistant. I am a very fast learner and worker, and would call myself very responsible due to needing to help raise my little brother, Milabi. In addition to this I have a great need to help those who cannot help themselves. If I see a student or anyone being bullied I will enter and diffuse the situation as swiftly and efficiently as possible. Lastly, I would fit well into the school staff team, being able to easily adapt in situations and take things into control when needed. I am also eager to meet others both staff and student alike and create new relationships and friendships with everyone.​

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
ACCEPTED
- Lovely & detailed application!
- Thank you for applying!
- DM Sun#0040 on Discord for further information.

Users who are viewing this thread