Drnqk

Level 11
Drnqk
Drnqk
Omega+
What's your Minecraft Username?: Drnqk
What's the title of your suggestion?: Team Housing decoration

What's your suggestion?:
My suggestion is to give players the chance to decorate their team houses in a certain way, I feel like they are poorly intervened, and there is room for much more bettere things that what we have there, Permission could be given to captains or even with allowing Build Team members to do it would be fine, but please allow us to change it.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
A lot of hype was given to the dorms and party houses and they are just like blank on the outside, I think being able to change the interior adding something we personally like as spartans, or bobcats, would motivate people to actually use these and host parties or hang out there. I feel like that personal feeling is missing, its just a random house that could decorated a bit better (All of my respect to whoever built it, I just feel like it could have a bit more personality if the own people who use it build it)

Infi

Level 131
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
If the sports faction leads request for us to alter the exterior/interior of the party houses then we’ll gladly oblige. That said, team houses were quite frankly a nuisance to look at most of the time with various unrealistic and chaotic decorations on a good majority of them. I unfortunately wouldn’t trust normal players with a region as large as the party houses considering the state team houses were in before removal.

DarkEclipic

Level 158
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
They are rarely used as is, so i don't see on why normal jocks/captains would gain access. Leave that to the builders and the sport heads

Drnqk

Level 11
Drnqk
Drnqk
Omega+
If the sports faction leads request for us to alter the exterior/interior of the party houses then we’ll gladly oblige. That said, team houses were quite frankly a nuisance to look at most of the time with various unrealistic and chaotic decorations on a good majority of them. I unfortunately wouldn’t trust normal players with a region as large as the party houses considering the state team houses were in before removal.
How can you not trust a captain with said role? Whole point about getting the captain role is reaching a high level of trust with staff, after all team captains are the ones that get all the feed back from their teammates and voice them out, them being able to build together to come up with a better interior would be a complete representation of what we as spartans or bobcats prefer on our houses. If that's not possible, fair, at least let us pick a builder that is related to jockrp to build these so that they can have our feedback, more than the suggestion being about captains being able to change the house, is about changing the inside of the houses, I do not care about what method is used as long as we get involved in the design of these rooms.

Drnqk

Level 11
Drnqk
Drnqk
Omega+
They are rarely used as is, so i don't see on why normal jocks/captains would gain access. Leave that to the builders and the sport heads
The suggestion is not fully about giving "normal jocks/captains" Builder mode, its more about getting new party house insides

Infi

Level 131
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
How can you not trust a captain with said role? Whole point about getting the captain role is reaching a high level of trust with staff, after all team captains are the ones that get all the feed back from their teammates and voice them out, them being able to build together to come up with a better interior would be a complete representation of what we as spartans or bobcats prefer on our houses. If that's not possible, fair, at least let us pick a builder that is related to jockrp to build these so that they can have our feedback, more than the suggestion being about captains being able to change the house, is about changing the inside of the houses, I do not care about what method is used as long as we get involved in the design of these rooms.
U can pick an official builder (That’s willing) to come decorate the house for you if the faction lead permits it. But I still don’t think even captains should be allowed the permissions to alter the house, especially the exterior. Builds can become incredibly unrealistic and staff often have to come in to destroy it.

That said, SRP builders, regardless what faction they’re currently in put every ounce of consideration into every build they’re assigned to. I can guarantee you whether they “jockrp” or not they’ll put your best interest first.

Edit: I personally don’t really have an issue with the current interior of the house I think it looks quite nice, but I understand the desire to personalize it in moderation.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- You can request any reference to respective bobcat/spartan party houses as captains via captain request and we'll have a builder come to help. If you as captain are skilled at building, we may also permit you edit mode access.​

Users who are viewing this thread