players online

Denied Technician App

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Moustachiio

IGN (In Game Name): ItzModi_ / DarkHumor_
Previous bans: None

Describe your activity on the server: I go on the schoolRP server from 2-4 hours a day, I come on the server in the morning in unitedstates time, which would be 8:15am or 10:00am

List your current and past applications: Two days ago (app for same ''Technician'')

What is your motivation for applying?: I havent seen any technicians on the server or atleast around the school area, Im usually bored after an hour on the server where there isnt much to do, or for me to be busy enough. With a technician i would be mostly active on my time being.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): I havnt been a teacher, but i have been a technician in my past school which was in 2015, i worked in a computerlab fixing computers etc. I want to be a technician so i can be busy on the server, such as fixing lights and computers, especially in role play character.

Your Teachers In Game Name (Make it relevent to your Minecraft Name): Mr.Modi / Mr.Humor
Your Teachers In Game Age: 21

Have you read & understood the megathread? Yes, iv read the megathread successfuly, and understood the thread

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? For the teachers to use agressive actions.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knolledge about Teachers in game and out of game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in there spare time in general. Students usually listen and participate to the teachers stage if development. At as an estimate of Three hours a day, Five days a week. In junior high, Students will catch the teachers guide through an important transition which would be, adolescence. As students follow trhough middle and high school, teachers will answer the questions the students have in mind. which helps the kids grow in many ways.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: With no teachers, the schoolrp wouldnt be a schoolrp. it would be boring; many users would be walking around in the school doing nothing. Its no fun for it to be a school role play, just by itself being an abandon area would cause a down grade to the server.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future? Im very active and social. he is in his 20's, he has darkish blonde hair, he finds students fun and friendly.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: I would yell at them with a warning. and if i witness cursing or swearing it would be 2 warnings.if so i would be angry

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? Friendly, talkative, somewhat quiet.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character active in technical work.
/me Logs into computer
/me Is takes apart computer motherboard *fixes*
/me Is Adjusting light bulb

BACKSTORY

Modi grew up with a family of a mother, a father, and 2 brothers. Modi had dreams of being an airforce naval technician like his brother at age 30. But He didn't study for exams, but played games on his console. that lead to summer school. 15 days into summer school and modi was an assistant in a computer lab, fixing wires, lights, computer problems. Of course He had to go through 5 days of saftey procedures. For 2 years it was decent for him, modi skipped 8th grade and volenteered in furness acadamy highschool, after years of making friends and learning; the school had some major issues, which caused the school to move to another school which was named ''YHS" a highschool located in tokyo japan. He had to get used to all the rules they had at the school, had to make some new friends, it was hard for him because most students spoke a different language as it was japan. Whilst walking around exploring and venturing modi finally found a job to attend, the shop was somewhat a electronic store. It was a good paying job but wanted to get something more of an achievement. He wanted to become a technician for YHS, Helping the school by fixing computers for students, fixing broken electrical objects such as lights.

Additional notes about your application (if any):

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
You have sadly used the wrong format for the entire thing, you have been denied.
Re-apply in 7 days,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread