uwotm7

Level 0
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
uwotm7

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Technician

How often do you log onto the server?:

⚫ Monday and Wendsday: 1-2 hours due to extracurricular activities I take part in.
⚫ Tuesday and Thursday: 3-5 hours - nothing going on at all
⚫ Saturday, Sunday, and Friday: Total playtime across these 3 days will be above 21 hours.
- Total time estimate: 28-30 hours per week -​
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Indeed I do, however, I don't use it much. But if deemed necessary I have it ready.

Do you have a microphone?
I certainly do, it's ready to be used whenever.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
Back in 2015, I was banned by Co-Owner Ryanark for Metagaming. This was after my demotion from Swimming Teacher and it was a one hour ban. This is the ONLY circumstance where I have gotten in trouble with staff, other than this slip up (which I have since learned from) I have a clean slate.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Absolutely or your position back, guaranteed!

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?:
I fully understand that being insubordinate to the guidelines of my job will result in demotion.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: As a technician, your responsibility is the quality and upkeeping of this school. A technician is typically the one to handle device troubleshooting, malfunctioning electrical systems, and the general burnt out light bulb here and there. When things break down, technicians are there. When the projector for your PowerPoint presentation isn't working, technicians are there. When the copy machine spits ink all of the poor receptionists, technicians are there. This is the life of a technician.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
As previously stated I was a teacher for quite some time, that was my first experience in this type of roleplay.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
Once again, I was a teacher on this fine roleplaying server. I made it my mission to learn all the rules and guidelines to participate and teach those who aren't aware of the regulations of roleplaying.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
My chosen job, Technician, has the job of upkeeping the school's electronic devices, technology, and so other can do their jobs properly. The technician also handles all resource producing devices (water pipes, electrical grid, etc.)

[Situations]

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I stare the kid dead in the eyes, "When you grow up, you'll need a job, doesn't matter what it is we all need money." Furthermore, I will report this student to someone in management so they can decide the outcome of said students actions.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
As this is unpleasant for me but I need to do my job, I will keep my composure, bite my lip, and get er' done.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I will report said employee to the Factions Leader / Management Team to handle disciplinary action towards the employee.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Kijuro Sakuma
Chosen Job: Technician

A motivation for Joining YHS:
I want to have a purpose, having a dedication for my job, having a work through it all and really enjoy life in our amazing school.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Because I will show to you, I will prove to you how much dedication I have for this job. Allow me to prove myself and you will surely be impressed.

Lofken

Level 145
Accepted
I love this application!
You have splendid grammar, detailed answers to all questions given to you in both IC and OOC sections.

[ Approved ]

Congratulations, this message is to certify that i have examined your application as 'School Technician' and believe you to be perfect for the position, Thank you for your interest and we look forward to your services. I await you acceptance.

Regards,

Saic Polsk
Senior Vice Principal of Taketatsu Highschool.

Users who are viewing this thread