players online

Denied Technician Application

Gunter

Level 0
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
Lazjax

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Technician

How often do you log onto the server?:I try and log on mostly every day.

Do you have discord? Yes/Lazjj#1991

Do you have a microphone? Yes,It's a good working microphone

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:On this account no. I haven't been banned on this account but on my main I've been banned twice for arguing with the staff. I learned that it was a huge mistake because than people just think I'm a trouble maker but I'm not.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes, I promise I will come on every day that I possibly can unless I have to go somewhere. I'm usually on every single day though.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, I fully understand that I can be fired from not doing my job or just not doing it in general.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: Technician, The main job of the technician is to make sure all the computers and intercoms are working properly for school. They should be there to answer calls from the school staff if they have any problems with electronics. The goal is to make it easier for the teachers to work without having any problems with electricity.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: No, I've never been in a job in srp. I hope that this can be my first time. I can say that I've kind of worked a little in srp but never actually had a job like this.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have a little bit of experience with working and being a technician in the game. I try and learn more about how to do good on my job and to make sure I don't mess up. I try absolute hardest when it comes to working.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:Yes, I understand what my job does and how to do it.I know that I have to deal with electricity and problems with the computers and other things that are needed for teachers to use.They have to make sure that all the electronics are working properly and to make sure there are no problems with the internet or the printers.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I will yell at the child for cursing. If the child continues with it I will threaten him/her with detention so that they can learn there lesson. If detention isn't a big enough lesson I will make them right me an essay so that they can explain to me why they did it and tell me they won't ever do it again.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:I will learn what the job I have to do is. Then I will take precaution while I'm doing that so I don't have to risk my lives or others. I will try to take a safe step when doing this job so I don't mess anything up or injury my self.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I will try and get them to stop what they're doing and go back to do their job.If I catch them a second time I will report it to the vice principal and let her take it over.I wouldn't do anything to stop them so I wouldn't get in trouble with touching them.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Nicholas Takahashi
Chosen Job:
Technician

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining KHS, Is that I would like to be a Technician head or not. I understand a quite bit about being a technician and saw that we have none. I felt like its a great opportunity for me to apply and try to join the community of KHS. I feel like I will have a great time working here. I knew from the beginning I wanted to be a technician and to the help the teachers understand it a little bit more Incase of none of the technicians around that they can solve the problem with ease.

Age (Minimum age is 25):45

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I believe I'm not better than the over applicants right now but that does give me to get better and to improve my work ethnic. I don't like to judge the other peoples applications because their bad , I like to get to know them before I can say any thing because we don't know I they struggle with them or not. I believe I should be chosen because I would work and to improve the technicians as a whole not just to improve my self but to make sure everyone is improving as a group. I don't want to leave anyone behind I just want to make sure they keep trying if they don't get it right at first.

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for applying!

══════════════════

Unfortunately, your application has been DENIED.

- Currently, I do not find you suitable for the role.

╔══════════════╗
- Good luck in the future if you wish to re-apply!
- DM Sun#0040 over Discord if you have any questions.​

╚══════════════╝​

Users who are viewing this thread