mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Terminate My Account.

D

Deleted member 4197

Hi! I am having a little bit of an epiphany. Back in mid-to-late 2017, I roleplayed on SchoolRP very frequently for a couple months before it slipped my mind and life started to happen. Since then, I've recently thought about this account and how the server held up. To my surprise, both are doing alive and well! The edgy little 12-year-old that I was almost 6 years ago went under the name "Tony Dargnez" (Account name: _Aident_Lord_) and ran around in a posse with a few individuals named "Bee, Angii, Chad," and et cetera. if that rings a bell at all to anyone. Regardless, I was wondering if this account could be terminated, or deleted? The Minecraft account associated with this one is since then long gone, and I, in due time, will likely start again in the future for the nostalgia and to see what's new, but I would prefer a clean slate on a different email, account and whatnot. I didn't know whether to report my own account, make a support thread, or some other outlet, so I chose to do both.

Thank you,
Snorts

Yonio

Level 330
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
REVIEWED
We can't delete your forums account, as it requires permission from the
owner of this website. Besides, old accounts help staff monitor a player's
history in a more efficient way. If you have a major forums-related issue that
you need to discuss, please send an e-mail to the following address:

- support@roleplayhub.com
account when sending your support e-mail
- If you need further assistance, feel free to send me (Yonio#5112)
or any Admin+ a DM on discord and we will handle your request​

Users who are viewing this thread