players online

TeslaTheCreator's Police Application

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
TeslaTheCreator​
Previous bans:
Not at all.​
Describe your activity on the server:
I am on majority of the days for 2+ hours. During weekdays have school and afterwards have the rest of the day to get on unless I have other plans or something comes up. Weekends if I stay home then I can be on for 4+ hours.​
Which timezone are you in?
Mountain Standard Time (MST)​
UTC -7​
Do you have Discord?
Yes, it is Tesla#1001​
Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes I do, I am ready to get into voice calls if needed.​
List your current and past applications:
What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation is my friends. I've had a friend who has become a member of the KPD which made me consider joining. My other friend then became an EMS and he offered the idea of both of us working in the emergency department of Karakura. I decided to try and apply, becoming an officer and a dad.​
Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I have knowledge of Japanese laws and basic conduct.​
What are the Police ranks?
Regular Division
Cadet

Patrol-Officer

Corporal

Lieutenant

Captain

Commissioner
Detective Division
Detective Constable

Detective Sergeant

Detective Chief Inspector

Detective Superintendent​
What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I've witnessed many of the officers that are part of the KPD at work. They seem to do routine walks throughout the town, looking for disturbances such as a fight breaking out or illegal activity. Training is also another occurrence that I know of. I'm not sure on how often they happen but raids could also be a thing that I will have to look for if I join the KPD.​
Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The police play a crucial role in the city of Karakura. Without the police then the whole place would be overrun but gangrpers. No consequences would be thrown at those who deserve it. Without the police then everything would be in disorder.​
Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I am fully aware of this and will do anything in my power to have it not happen. If the situation presents itself then I will be fully prepared for what is to come.​
Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Of course!, I don't feel like I would be writing this application right now if I didn't know the dedication I would have to put into this role. After plenty of time to think about it, I finally decided to give it a try.​
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
I fully acknowledge the responsibility of attending the training sessions while online and even if I was not online at the time then I would try to make time and join in.​
Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, my notion isn't to start issues with people about things that have happened in character. I find it unneeded and only wastes the time of myself and others. Though if the situation comes up where someone tries to come after me over something that I did in character, my first thought is to resolve it peacefully.​

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they looks, what makes them unique?
Kuragari is a 6'2 Japanese male with long black hair that is regularly in a pony tail. He has light blue narrow eyes and a tired/gloomy look on his face. He is generally serious but has a select few that he lets loose with. He has strong morals towards what is good and what is bad. Something is only good if it started off good, yet if something is bad but then becomes good he believes that it is ultimately bad.​
What they're like on and off the job?
When on the job they are rather quiet unless needing to communicate with his fellow officers. He isn't there to make small talk or friends but just to get his job done so he can go home and see his children. Though he is not a casually talk-able person he doesn't have an issue when cooperating on a task.

When off job he spends time with his family, whether it is his brothers, dad or especially his son and daughter. He enjoys taking walks throughout the town or shopping for new clothes and enjoys the study of objects from ancient civilizations. He is also a proficient chef and cooks European food for his family all the time, even though he isn't from Europe.​
Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
He finds his co-workers alright, he doesn't have any hatred yet has no reason to like them. Though when working with the Karakura EMS team, he enjoys seeing his brother who is part of the team. His plans are to watch his children grow up, achieve a good education and see them succeed. After he retires, he wants to fly around the world seeing culture from all over.​
BACKSTORY:
Kuragari H. Faust was a Japanese boy who grew up in Kyoto, he was born from Norisuke Higashikata and Mika Faust. His mom died when he was born so his father decided to give Kuragari both their surnames in memory of her. Kuragari grew up separated from most kids due to him being home schooled, he was forced to focus on his studies rather than have human interaction which is a major factor in what makes him the person he is as an adult. At a young age, his brother would be born and he would take care of him while working hard on school work.

At 14, his family would have moved to Karakura and by the time he got into Highschool his father would have several other children. They all looked up to Kuragari as a wise and old big brother which made him happy because that was the only real recognition he would get from people.

In College he met a couple of friends that he would keep close to him, but didn't talk to as much for the fact he studied so much. He met a girl which he then later married and had 2 children. After a couple years of going through school he decided to become a member of the KPD. Though he wouldn't seem like the person, Kuragari was physically built due to him being pressured by his dad to keep a strong figure. He strives to do the best he can and keep his community safe from the crooks that reside in it.​
SECTION 1: Personal Details
Characters Full Name:
Kuragari Higashikata Faust​
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr. Faust​
Given Name(s):
Kuragari​
Preferred Name:
Kurai​
IC Phone number:
199-603-824
Religious Denomination:
Atheist​
Marital Status:
Single​
Nationality:
Japanese​
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details
Years of training:
Four years of training
Working Experience:
Kuragari would have volunteered with jobs around town including a homeless shelter.
Academic Degree:
He would have a Bachelor in Law enforcement.
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Criminology
Minor(s):
Social Sciences
Native Languages:
Japanese
Other Languages:
Swedish
JSL (Japanese Sign-Language)​

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
We appreciate you applying, and we hope you're glad to hear your application has been accepted! Please refer to the Karakura Emergency discord upon seeing this

Users who are viewing this thread