mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Texture pack

Cloudi

Level 0
Does anybody know what the texture pack for schoolrp is? Please link it so i can download it personally because im on a low end pc and i cant download it via the server itself

Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+
I don’t think you’re able, or even permitted to download the texture pack due to it being a full-custom pack made by Roleplay Hub modelers and or due to the chance of the pack being stolen by a different server being kind of unbiased.

Feel free to DM me on Discord, I’ll send you a list of solutions that could perhaps help you settle this issue!

- lucien#5013

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
I don’t think you’re able, or even permitted to download the texture pack due to it being a full-custom pack made by Roleplay Hub modelers and or due to the chance of the pack being stolen by a different server being kind of unbiased.

Feel free to DM me on Discord, I’ll send you a list of solutions that could perhaps help you settle this issue!

- lucien#5013
Ah I miss read what he said. Yeah no I don’t think you can get the resource pack like that. I thought he meant a good texture pack to use client side lol.

Users who are viewing this thread