EMERGENCY SERVICE APPLICATION

Created by tfyo

- Format Inspiration for T1OTO

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

H2PF [Alt Account of tfyo]

Previous bans:
tfyo Account
Ever since 2015, I've been banned three times around 2020-2021. I've had each appeal accepted, but I do understand that my actions cannot be justified. I know that my ban was the right decision, and being banned from SchoolRP has given me time to improve myself and help me realize that what I did in the past was unacceptable. From that time on, I have not been banned or kicked for any inconveniences. I intend to keep it this way as I don't want to end up banned once more.

H2PF Account
N/A

Describe your activity on the server?:
My H2PF account has gone unused, so I have no activity logs on that account. Although, on my main account tfyo, I'm usually roleplaying with my other family members when they are online. Along with applying for jobs to work at so my character has better options to gain money. Recently, I've applied for three jobs on my main account at restaurants and convenient stores. Ever since I've come back to SchoolRP, I've been getting used to the new sports plugins and what has changed around the map. I haven't missed out on much and when I'm on the server, I'm usually socializing with others or selling items to make some money.

I've not been extremely active when it comes to SchoolRP as at times I've taken breaks / quit the server. I've been playing SchoolRP since the Red Map was first introduced around 2015, and over the 6-7 years I've been playing, I began to get tired of it. Not saying that the server has gotten worse, but playing something for so long starts to weigh on you. Each time I come back to SchoolRP, I still find interesting topics and reasons to continue to play. I've never fully given up on the server, and I don't intend to leave this time.

I've been trying to find more things to do on the server. Ever since I started playing SchoolRP, I have been a Police Cadet, a School Math Teacher, a News Reporter, and an Assistant Nurse. I've always wanted to be a member of the EMS field, but never found the time to. I didn't feel that I'd be committed enough to stick to the job. Although now, I feel like I can handle it. On my main account I've applied to be a News Reporter once again and I'm hoping to become a surgeon on this account. I feel like the jobs on SchoolRP widen my roleplay experiences and being able to maintain two jobs at once seems like something I can handle, especially with the amount of time I have on my hands.

Which timezone are you in?:
United States | CST

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
rocks#2196

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I do.

List your current and past applications:
Age Request [ACCEPTED]
Age Request [ACCEPTED]
Item Request [DENIED]
Age Request [ACCEPTED]
Age Request [ACCEPTED]
Age Request [ACCEPTED]
Age Request [ACCEPTED]
Police Application [ACCEPTED]
Spanish Application [ACCEPTED]
Age Request [ACCEPTED]
Age Request [ACCEPTED]
Item Request [ACCEPTED]
Age Request [ACCEPTED]
Ban Appeal [ACCEPTED]
Ban Appeal [ACCEPTED]
News Reporter Application [ACCEPTED]
Teacher Application [ACCEPTED]
Nurse Application
[ACCEPTED]

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
The experiences I have with DetailRP date back to 2019-2020. I hadn't really taken DetailRP seriously, until my friends really introduced me to it. Before I gained any legal job on SchoolRP, some friends and I GangRP'd before we officially quit that. When it comes to DetailRP, GangRP has a major place in that category. Although, DetailRP can be used at any moment and anywhere. My experiences really strengthened when I became a member of the School Track Team and then a member of the School Basketball Team. With sports, DetailRP is a necessity, especially with something like track.

With basketball, yes you need detail but at the same time, it has it's own plugin so it's going off who can score quicker, who can perform better. With the track team, it's all about how well you can detail your actions and how you can execute it on the track. Different events need different actions, such as Long Jump, Sprinting, Javelin, etc. I'd say that the track team needs the most detail and swim team in close second.

Also, I think that when I had jobs like Assistant Nurse and Police Officer, detail played major roles. To bring someone back to full strength on the server, it's all about how detailed you can be with their recovery. With the KPD job, you have to roleplay every action when it comes to handling with criminals. This can be something so small as to arresting someone or handling an issue at the desk. I believe my experiences with DetailRP would make me a great asset to the EMS team.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
The reason I am applying to be a member of the EMS is because, I've always thought of this job to be the most interesting. Other than the political jobs, I've basically experienced each role on the server. EMS has always been the job I've wanted to apply for, I just never thought I had enough commitment to do so. EMS is the one job that I feel like takes the most out of the roleplay experience and really uses it to their advantage.

Previously, I was an Assistant Nurse for the school so I have some experience on recovery and the process of healing one's injuries. Although there are many other applicants, some of these applicants may not have the same experience as me and I hope to use my experiences and previous jobs to display my skills on the EMS team. I know that there is much for me to learn, but I really think that joining the EMS team can give me people to challenge myself in the work field.

That said, I just want to have a new experience besides the regular School roleplay. This server gives so much to offer and the Karakura Emergency team is a job I'd love to experience. I know that I don't have the best history, but I don't want that to prevent me to being a strong asset to the team.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
Surgeon

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
A surgeon is a member of the work place who handles conditions that would cause further care that a doctor or psychiatrist cannot pursue. They handle surgeries of life threatening conditions and can diagnose a patient of whatever that ills them. They focus on studying the human body and understanding how it functions. Aside from a surgeon's regular job, they also assist in using a regular doctor's knowledge about the field to help with surgery.

Surgeon's are the most trusted when it comes to handling the human body, their knowledge of the body cannot be compared to a regular psychiatrist or a doctor. They handle the body with the upmost care as one small mistake can cause a casualty or a problem for the patient. As a surgeon, it takes time and patience to help someone to a full recovery, this means that as a surgeon you are sometimes standing and doing procedures for hours at a time and may not even get a break.

Surgeon's hold someone's life in their hands and if they were to make even the slightest mistake, their death would be on their hands.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

EMS FUNCTIONS
HOSPITAL DIRECTORThe Hospital Director is essentially the overseer of the organization. They make the important decisions that decide who does who and when they do it. Their job is to make sure that the hospital is running smoothly and everyone is doing their job.
CLINICAL MANAGERA clinical manager's job is to make sure the entire administration is being evaluated on normal activity. No matter how small, they are supposed to watch and conduct over the hospital. They also help recruit more staff members and trainers as their job is almost similar to the Hospital Director's. A clinical manager is an assistant principal to the principal.
CLINICAL LEADThe clinical lead is the person who looks over the new applicants and evaluates whether they should be accepted into the work place. They test potential candidates and inform them about the faculty, receive training, and all the information they need to become apart of the EMS.
SURGEONA surgeon is a member of the work place who handles conditions that would cause further care that a doctor or psychiatrist cannot pursue. They handle surgeries of life threatening conditions and can diagnose a patient of whatever that ills them.
DOCTORA doctor is a member of the work place who handles the field of medicine and restoring physical and mental health. They specialize in diagnosing medical conditions and identifying unknown problems.
PSYCHIATRISTA psychiatrist is someone who specializes in the branch that deals with the knowledge mental disorders, diagnosis, and prevention of any issues you feel is going on that is not physical.

EMS CODES
BLUEA medical emergency has occurred in the hospital.
REDFire or smoke is within the hospital.
BLACKMost often indicates a bomb threat.
PINKA child and/or infant abduction has taken place.
ORANGEA hazardous material is in the hospital or a spill incident has occurred.
SILVERThere have been reports of an active shooter.
VIOLETThere is a violent or non-cooperative/combative individual.
YELLOWSome sort of disaster has occurred.
BROWNSevere weather has been reported.
WHITESimply put, an evacuation.
GREENSomething has happened that causes the emergency activation feature to occur within the hospital.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I understand that I can be demoted at any time, no matter the circumstance.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I understand, and I have full faith that I can put 100% commitment to this role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
I do, I have experience in this area as it was the same with the Karakura Police Department.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I do, this is a job that is supposed to be handled ICly.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Physical Characteristics
StyleA young man in his late 20's, he'd be seen wearing a casual white long sleeve and light brown khaki's. You could see some of his chest from his shirt, as it wasn't fully closed.
EthnicityJapanese
BuildMeso-Ectomorphic Build. Average Height. There'd be small childhood scars around his arm and a tattoo that ran down his right arm.
HeightShōhei is 180 centimeters / 5'11.
WeightShōhei is 78 kilograms / 172 lbs.
Hair ColorHe had dark brown hair, swooping past his eyelid. There was a red tint on the side of his, almost matching the color of his eye's.
Eye ColorHis eyes are a dark reddish brown, but depending on the tint of his hair, it sometimes changes. (Contacts)
ComplexionLight, tinted, white skin. It looked semi-saturated. He wouldn't look super pale, but you could tell over the years his skin has darkened a bit.

1657418898485.png
1657496873504.png
What are they like on and off the job?
On the job, he's not as serious as he should be. He's pretty charismatic, but he likes to joke around a lot. Although, when it comes to surgeries, he's pretty gentle. He doesn't speak much when he's doing something important, especially something as 'scary' as a surgery. Shōhei doesn't say the wrong things at the wrong times, but he's not one to hold himself back. Some may say he's a bit too honest and that's what makes him unlikeable, but others could say that's what gives him his charm.

Off the job, he's a completely different person. He doesn't talk about work, he never likes talking about it. Despite loving his job, it makes him sick to his core when he has to speak about a recent death that he couldn't prevent, or how bad of a day he had at work. Off the job is like his free space, it gives him the chance to breathe and take everything all in. He won't point out that he doesn't like talking about his job, but he'll try his best to steer the conversation towards a different topic.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Shōhei's outlook on his co-workers depends on how they treat him. He is not the type of person to give you the upmost respect when he can obviously notice that he is not liked. That doesn't mean he is going to be disrespectful, but he won't attempt at a conversation with someone he doesn't like or they don't like him. Although, he is a naturally kind person, though his appearance deceives him. The first thing you'd think of Shōhei of how rude he looked, but when you really talk to him, he's really soft spoken and has a kind heart. When speaking to him, he has a gentle voice, not too raspy but not too high.

Shōhei's plan for the future is to end up with someone he can die peacefully with. He plans on having a child, preferably a daughter. He wants to end up as someone respected in the medical field, no matter how long it takes. He's always planned on being in the medical field for however long he is eligible. He wants to be able to own a small home, just enough for his wife and kids where he can display his knowledge to them. Shōhei's goal is to be able to protect his future family and provide for them without them having to lift a finger.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
None.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

-
Shōhei Shimada, a young man boy in 1993 in the Kyoto, Japan to a loving mother at the age of 43 and a loving father at the 41. The boy grew up rather wealthy, he wasn't stuck with a poor family but they weren't mansion type rich. Shōhei's father owned a Dojo where his father taught Shōhei basic self defense for the future. The boy always looked up to his father greatly, he was basically his childhood hero. Shōhei's mother worked as a D.O.N ( Director of Nursing ) at a nursing home. At times, his mother would sometimes take Shōhei to her work place and show him around. He enjoyed hanging out with his mother, she was extremely kind hearted and gentle with him. There hadn't been a day where Shōhei had seen his mother remove a smile from her face, and his father was madly in love with her. Their love was unmatched, not an argument could be heard from the couple, they were basically meant to be.
-
At the age of 5, Shōhei was enrolled into Kindergarten. At the time, Shōhei was behind all of his classmates. He struggled to pay attention in class and he could never understand what the teacher taught his class. He was so underdeveloped, the teachers began to think he just wasn't capable of learning. When school ended, Shōhei would head to his father's dojo where his father would bore him with the same things he had just heard at school. Nevertheless, even after being taught at school and home, he just couldn't understand. Everyone around him just began to think he was incapable of learning, but he was determined to learn at least something.
-
Shōhei began going to his neighborhood library where he begged the librarian to teach him to read and write. The librarian was a kind lady, so everday after school, once Shōhei was done practicing at the Dojo, he'd head to the library where the librarian taught him all sorts of things. She understood him, because just like him, she struggled to learn at his age as well. She taught him all sorts of tricks when it comes to learning and how to keep himself focused. From that day, learning came easy to him, he'd be the first to raise his hand. Even if he was wrong, he liked that he was able to understand some parts of the topic. Aside from his mother and father, Shōhei felt as if the librarian was like an older sister to him.

-
At the age of 14, Shōhei enrolled into high school. He never focused on in school activities, but he always found interest in his school's Kendo Club. Shōhei spoke to his father about Kendo, and seeing as he already had some experience, his father allowed him to. At this time, Shōhei's mother had fallen ill to the point where she couldn't work anymore. He had to begin working at the local convenience store to help his father pay for his mother's medical bills. Shōhei's mother wasn't in critical condition, so it wasn't extremely bad, but Shōhei felt useless not being able to do more to help her. This is one of the sparks towards Shōhei's medical field decision.
-
When Shōhei was 16 years old, his father had moved his family to Karakura, Japan. By this time, Shōhei's mother was in good health for her age and Shōhei's father decided to retire his wife. Shōhei's father took up a job that payed enough money to provide for both his son and his wife. Although, Shōhei still helped with the new Dojo Shōhei's father opened up and gained a new job as a cashier at one of the Karakura convienence stores. At this time, Shōhei began indulging himself in Medical studies so he could prepare himself for college. He decided to major in the medical field as he felt that would be the best decision for his family and himself.
-
As Shōhei enrolled in college, he took up the pre-medicine major and many others that would help him succeed in the medical world. Shōhei's father told him to quit helping him with the Dojo and focus on school. Reluctant, he did so and this decision gave him more free time to study and understand how the medical world works. Years into college, Shōhei decided that once he graduates, he'd attempt to become a surgeon by sending in his work application at the Karakura Hospital where he could learn, help, and tend to citizens of Karakura.
-

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Shōhei Shimada

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Mr. Shimada

Characters Given Name(s):
Shōhei
Shō

Characters Preferred Name:
Shōhei

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Male

Characters Religious Domination:
Christianity

Characters Marital Status:
Single

Characters Nationality:
Japanese

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

14 years

Working Experience(s):
Assistant Nurse [Karakura High School]
Cashier [Atsuumaru][Shutdown]

Academic Degree:
Doctoral Degree / PHD
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Pre-Medicine
Public Health
Foreign Languages
Minor(s):
Psychology
Sociology

Native Languages:
Japanese
Other Languages:
Korean
Spanish

Last edited:

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, however, your application was denied.
Better luck next time, however.​

Users who are viewing this thread