players online

Tfyo | Police Application

tfyo

Level 6

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

tfyo

Previous bans:

I was previously temporarily banned three times from the SchoolRP server. I understand why I was banned all those times and what I had been doing at the time was a very stupid idea. I did not think about how this could harm people and their Roleplay and for that I am extremely sorry. I have appealed those bans and they were from a while ago. I have matured over the months and have not come across those situations again. I’ve read over the rules multiple times so I do not commit those acts once again. As I said, I am extremely sorry and I hope everyone can forgive me as I may have hurt people in the past.

Describe your activity on the server:

I have recently been very active on the server as I’ve gotten into the server once again. I had taken a break for a few weeks from the server, but I’ve gotten myself back into it and I have renewed myself on what I have forgotten. Though, I am still re-adjusting to everything as some things still feel a bit different from the last time I played. Going forward, at the moment my character is apart of the track team.

Which timezone are you in?

CST

Do you have Discord?

I do have discord, it is hi.#2196. I am very active in discord, though when I am not, I am usually occupied with real world situations.

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:

I do own a microphone and am able to use it whenever. If necessary or needed for the job, I will use it whenever, wherever as I’d like to be as committed as possible to this role on the server.

List your current and past applications:

Student Council - [DENIED]
Rank Application x9 - [ACCEPTED]
Item Request x7 - [6 ACCEPTED] [1 DENIED]
Staff Application x2 - [DENIED]
Language Application x9 - [4 DENIED] [5 ACCEPTED]
Ban Appeal x3 - [ACCEPTED]
News Reporter Application - [ACCEPTED]
Teacher Application - [ACCEPTED]
KPD Application - [DENIED]

What is your motivation for applying?:

I’d like to be given the opportunity to join the Karakura Police Department, because I’ve found it interesting in the type of situations the KPD have to deal with, considering how common GangRP has become now. Seeing as how I used to be a GangRP’er, I’d like to experience the correct side of the law instead of going against it.

I have always found the KPD fascinating, which is why I applied for the KPD a while ago, denied of course and I see why. Though, I’d like to be given the chance because I’ve informed myself on the basic rules of law. I’d like to test my skills and in doing so, I’d like to join the Police Force so instead of going against citizens, I can help them.

This experience would help me mature more as a person, because previously when I GangRP’ed, situations got extremely toxic very quickly, which is the main reason I quit. Although, I also quit, because I knew I had lost interest in it and that I was beginning to become more interested in Police RP, which is why I am applying today and applied previously.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

I do have an understanding of Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct. I have tried to make myself a citizen in Karakura who strictly follows the law, and in doing so I have made sure I understood these rules. Although, there are many Laws to the Japanese Laws and Basic conduct, due to the fact that in Karakura there are many difficulties in which it might be hard to still follow the rules in the area.

I am not trying to say it is impossible, but what I am trying to say is that it is a difficult task, but you will get the hang of it once you quit all the bad habits you proceed to do and cut off the people in your character’s life that will make it difficult to proceed as an upstanding citizen in the city of Karakura, Japan.

What are the Police ranks?

Police Cadet

Patrol Officer

Corporal

Sergeant

Detective-Constable

Detective-Sergeant

Detective-Sergeant

Detective-Chief Inspector

Lieutenant

Police Captain

Police Commissioner

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

I understand that there are different parts to Police Work, though they all correspond in some sort of way. I have not seen each type of section of Police Work, as I haven’t encountered the police very often, though from what I know the areas in Police Work require different types of experience in that field so the situation can be handled in a professional manner.

An example of this would be detective work. Detectives have to go out of their way to further investigate a situation, as Detectives work, the situation usually becomes more intense and further lengths must be passed. An example would be a stake out at a suspect’s location, following them until they can get a clear visual on the target and further question them. This may lead to severe situations such as shootouts or hostage situations. It depends on how the detective can handle it.

Another example would be a CSI, although this is not a police option in the KPD or generally on the server, though It does help explain Police Work. A CSI is like a forensic scientist, which I have spared my time to learn about as I have found it interesting. CSI’s are the people of the Police Department who are brought to a crime scene to ****yze the situation so that the Officers, Detectives, Cadets, etc, can get a better understanding of what happened over there. CSI’s are very important to Police work and without them, the crime scene would take a little bit longer to ****yze and figure out what procedures you are meant to take after that.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

Police are important to SchoolRP, because SchoolRP has many different types of RP that revolve around the general SchoolRP. The server is set in a Japanese city that contains a school in which kids are enrolled automatically to experience what the server is about. The School has a set time to when the school day ends, which you then can roam around the area carelessly. Although, there is a catch, all cities usually have some sort of crime, whether it’s big or small, anything can happen anywhere.

SchoolRP does have this aspect, which is called GANGRP. Many players have begun to interest themselves in GangRP and more and more players have become GangRP’ers. This is when the KPD comes in. The KPD is the city's protector, aka Karakura Police Department. They are the police of the city which protect players/citizens from GangRP’ers. Though, there are many requirements to commit a crime such as murder or theft on a player/citizen that I won’t speak of at the moment.

Yes, GangRP has become regular around the city, but the KPD are given weapons by Higher-Ups, who gain those weapons by Staff members. This gives the KPD an advantage against the GangRP’ers so that they can actually protect the city. The KPD has a very difficult job, but they still are able to pull through. If the Karakura Police Department weren’t around, then Crime rates would go up rapidly and there’d be nobody to stop the crime other than other GangRP’ers and vigilante groups.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

I do acknowledge that I am subject to being demoted at any time due to my actions or my lack of effort. I understand that there is a huge responsibility in this role on the server, and I feel as if I am ready to take on that role. I have informed myself on Police Work as best as I can and I’ve tried to keep myself dedicated to being a law-abiding citizen.

I believe that I could be a great asset to the KPD due to my dedication placed on the role and the job in general. I believe that once I’ve found myself dedicated to something, I can work it out to my fullest extent and in doing so, I can do whatever is needed and take on any role the higher ups decide to bestow on me, although I’d need to be on the team to take on this role.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

I do, and I understand the responsibility and dedication needed for this role. I’d like to help the KPD take on any situation that my help is needed in. I understand that the KPD is filled with experienced members of PoliceRP on the server and I’d like to be given the chance to experience myself on PoliceRP and become experienced like those above me.

To become a part of the KPD, lack of effort is not allowed as it can interfere with your fellow KPD member’s work. That can also cause a misstep in taking on a crime, and in doing so someone may get hurt due to your loss of dedication. I understand that this can and will get me demoted from my rank in the KPD.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?

I do understand. I believe you should have a good reason why you weren’t able to attend training while online, though at the moment I can not think of anything that can justify your absence. I understand that I am subject to demotion due to that fact and I will take full responsibility in any training I might miss.

If I were to miss a KPD training, before I’d do I’d explain why I wasn’t online at the time and why I couldn’t attend. Though, if my reason does not meet ‘requirements’ I’ll still take full responsibility for my absence and I understand if I would lose my job or be demoted for that fact, because Police still need to be trained in order to fulfill their job.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

I do acknowledge that I am subject to IC harassment as that is what Officers can go through on a daily basis, though I know that this is not to be taken to heart as this is just a Minecraft Game and none of it is actually serious. I understand that I am not to get into any OOC arguments, because like previously stated, I am not supposed to take IC things into OOC and that this job comes with IC harassment.

In the rules, It states not to bring IC to OOC and if I were to bring any IC harassment OOCly, It’d be breaking the rules and consequences would be served to me, and I’d take full responsibility for it, because I’d know that It’s against the rules. Though, I believe It won’t be happening as I’ve already thought over previous mistakes and don’t intend to break any more rules.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
Akadashi Silva is around the average height standing at 5 feet 10 inches ( 5'10 ). Akadashi contains a dark brown hair color and his hair is a rather course curly type. Akadashi has dark skin and his eyes have a flourishing ocean color. The man would always be seen wearing a suit and usually contains a serious expression as his resting face.
What makes Akadashi unique is his tenacious attitude when it comes to working. Although, he usually keeps to himself unless he is spoken to or it's needed. Akadashi can be social at times, though he is usually more attentive to his work.

[ - ] Appearance [ - ]

What's he like on and off the job?
On the job, Akadashi can be socially active once he knows he's done all of his work, although if there is still more to do, he'd rather not be bothered until he has concluded his work. That being said, Akadashi has a better time focusing when he knows hes around others, though even when he is around others, he doesn't speak to them unless spoken to or is relaxed.
Off the job, Akadashi is more carefree. It is as if he is a different person from on the job to off the job, he's more relaxed and isn't as attentive to when he is working. Off the job, Akadashi is extremely social and can be described as a social butterfly.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
Akadashi's outlook on his co-workers depends on how well he gets to know them. Obviously he'd like to create a bond with each one of his co-workers, although that may not always be the case. Akadashi hands out trust rather easily and doesn't really need others to prove themselves or display how they really act.
Akadashi's plans for the future is to be able to retire knowing that he'd done his best to provide for his city. Akadashi may not seem like it, but out of most things, his love for money is peculiar. The man wants to be able to retire with an amount of cash that he won't have to work anymore and even though he won't have to work anymore, he'll have money and friends to surround himself with.

BACKSTORY

Akadashi was born in Seoul, South Korea. Akadashi was born into a family of 2 with only his youngest brother and his beloved mother. Akadashi had never had a father figure in his life, his father had always believed that haven’t a son would bring misfortune to his family, so he departed from the
family prior to his birth.

Akadashi’s mother strived to better his family, and although she was a single mother, she was able to provide for her family. Akadashi had always thanked his mother for her hard work and tenacity, and it never seemed to occur to him how hard she must’ve worked for his brother and himself.
As Akadashi began to grow, he grew more independent and began to speak out more. Akadashi’s youngest brother was beginning to develop assaulters in school and seeing as how flimsy his brother was, Akadashi was forced to watch as his brother was bullied and assaulted.

Going into Middle School, Akadashi had a major growth spurt and suddenly went from 4’10 to 5’6. He hadn’t really noticed this much, but he believed that since they were in a different school, him and his little brother had a chance to restart. This would not be the case as Akadashi’s little brother would figure out that it would be the same here as it was elementary. Akadashi began to do something about this, getting himself into a physical altercation most of his time at the school. This ended up in Akadashi’s suspension and soon after, his mother decided it’d be a good idea to send them to Karakura, Japan where they could start anew.

Akadashi entered Karakura highschool along with his brother. They didn’t enter any problems and during their time there, the boys didn’t have a single problem. As Akadashi grew older, he felt as if he wasn’t able to do much for his family, let alone aid his mother in providing for his family.

During Akadashi’s last years, he began contemplating on what he should pursue. It only took him a year to figure out that he didn’t want to seem so helpless anymore, so he began to major in criminal justice. Akadashi discreetly took fighting lessons to help him develop himself and as he went on to college, he pursued his dream of Law Enforcement which led him to his decisions today.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Akadashi Silva

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr.

Given Name(s):

‘Akadashi’

Preferred Name:

Akadashi

Male

IC Phone number:

(+81) 480-715-423