mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

ThailandRP's Builder Team Application 2

-- Activity --
IGN (Minecraft Username): ThailandRP

Timezone: Mountain Time.

What's your activity and availability like for SRP?: My constructing abilities have improved from 2016 to the present. Since 2016, I've been playing on the SchoolRP server and have been active. Typically, I build anytime I have time for a large project or when I'm bored, which is the majority of the day. SRP feels secure to me, and I'd love to start using my experience to develop a structure of support for SRP.

-- Questions --
Do you have Discord? If so, supply your Discord tag (e.g. User#0000): Thai#2793.

How long have you been building?: Like I said in the question above. Since 2016, I have been building every day and honing my construction skills. I have had numerous referrals from clients who needed help with the interior design of their homes. Additionally, I have built on a server named UmbriaRP, but I quickly stopped. Due to, unsettling text messages I received from the current co-owner. I would be honored to have the opportunity to become a team member of the Builder Team, and would happily build for the SchoolRP community.

What are your goals and aspirations for building and being on a team?: It would be a dream come true to be a member of the Builder Team. I've been honing my constructions for a long time. I started this trip to improve my building abilities. In real life, I majored in interior design, and I would love to show off my abilities and innovative thoughts to the server I have reserved the most time for participation. I would be able to refine my building skills even further and make my social activities more pure if I joined the Builder Team.

What are your strong suits as a builder? (Interior, Structure, Organics, etc): Most of my ideas and strengths are derived from the aforementioned possibilities. However, I would absolutely want to work with organics and interior design!

Do you understand building is a team effort and wont always be building by yourself?: I fully understand. Most of the time I actually like building in teams more. Due to the inspiration and benefits team building brings to the table. Especially, others creative minds thinking together to make a wonderful peace of art.

What type of style does your builds consist of? Is there more then one? (Modern, Medieval, etc): I typically build modernized systems. However, I have recently been working on detailing an interior building in the Cottage-Core style. But my top choice has to be upgraded to a new realm. AKA modern.

-- Portfolio --
Supply us with at least 4 screenshots of your build (Do not use shaders): Sadly, my shaders dont turn off and I cant log onto the regular minecraft launcher. So, if you have any questions I can also show most of my interior examples to you. Since, they are in SRP. I have an evidence screenshot to prove I cannot get onto my MC launcher without shaders. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1105716210131271732/1115503969163288727/IMG_0237.jpg

Attachments

• house 3 finished.jpg
    house 3 finished.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 67
  • house 4.jpg
    house 4.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 67
  • house finished.jpg
    house finished.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 57
  • interior 1.jpg
    interior 1.jpg