Status
Not open for further replies.
[OOC SECTION]

IGN:ThatNormalGuy
Role in School Council:Secretray

Expected activity (out of ten):7
RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are):12
Previous Applications:Janitor app
Motivation for joining:I just want to help people and stand out.
What is the School Council?:It is a number of people work together to make things like dances funraisers etc to help there school.
What happens in the School Council?:They go do meetings and discuss things they may want to do for makeing money for there school.

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?: i would discuss tips for making this ideas better so he would not hurt his feelings. But if he wants to work on those tips by him self he can do it if he wants.

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?:I would stay happy but be a little sad and say '' it is okay but i need reasons and some help on this so can any one give my tips and help please?''

You have become the school president, what is your first speech:'' Hello I am your new president and i do not care if i get kicked from this team also i do not care if get demoted because i will bring this team and this school to higher heights than last time and i will be the best president of 2016! ''

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize? ''Hi i am really sorry i was busy with my family and friends that i forgot about the council so i will work overtime! While every one is gone i will be working hard to do what i missed for the next five days! ''

You are being removed from your position, how do you react? I would be fine and say '' it is okay i am sorry for doing the wrong things like slacking of and talk to other people to much.So i would like to be kicked not demoted it was nice being with you ''

[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role?
Dear principal
I would like to take the role of secretray in the YHS school council i have gotten good grades and have worked hard for this job i and know what it is and i can help this team with reports of how well fun raisers went and and do see if all the team members are here etc. Also i am trust worthy and will never let any team members down so we can beat anything and i have compassion that i have over come and thing so please take this into though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread