mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied ThatStupidOne's School Employee Application (reapplication)

Out-Of-Character Information

In Game Name:

JahnLemon

Do you have discord?

I do have discord, and I'm on it for a large amount of time everyday. Frog Wants Friends#0521

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:

I have been banned before for these reasons;
Falsely IP-banned for trolling.
Temp-banned for unknown reasons.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

I'm online on the server for 4-5 hours everyday (and I shall hopefully continue doing such with the renewed motivation). And I'm online on the forums to check for any changes or vacant places in shops or the school.

School Employee Role you are Applying For:

I am applying as a School Librarian.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:

As a School Librarian, I am obligated to help out students understand the subject they are working on or find the certain item or book they are looking for.
School Librarians may read books to children, aid students with their work. And as the School librarian has a flexible schedule, they may wait until any students decide to go to the library to study or read for their own amusement. School Librarians should answer questions from the students and assist them with whatever they need, unless it is inappropriate for the school.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?:
I do, and I will try my hardest to avoid doing anything that will result in me having to leave the facility without a job.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have plenty of experience with all types of roleplay (although not on the same account), I am comfortable with them as I have been roleplaying from the start of SchoolRP and for an even longer amount of time before the grand beginning of SchoolRP. I have done a large amount of things that are related to roleplay and I have enjoyed every part of it. I can assure you that I know all the basics, intermediate knowledge, and mastery of all types of roleplay.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application-for-xenon-hirashi-dot.27779/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/happy-goods-shop-owner-application.24192/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/suspension-being-more-than-the-required-amount.23461/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/str1ke_shr1mpys-ip-ban-appeal.20399/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-application.19829/

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
He'd react calmly and respectfully, whilst trying not to answer in an aggressive tone and rude manner. He'd ask them what caused them to curse at him. If they continue to curse, he'd report them to any worker of higher rank. But if it's in a manageable size, He'd try to stop them from any further actions. He'd raise his voice, telling them to stop if they refuse. If they start to get physical, He'd report him to a higher-up immediately.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
To start off things, he'd try to not damage anyone, anything or hurt himself. He would be careful with the job that the Principal has ordered him to do and help as much as he can, finishing the job with no minor or major casualties. If he does manage to hurt himself or anyone, he'd shut down what he was doing for a small amount of time to go to the nurse to check if he or the person had gotten hurt badly or not, and so he could get some aid.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
He'd try to stop them as quickly as possible from what danger or misbehavior they are doing, reporting them to a higher-up if they continue after told not to. If they try to stop him from reporting them by using physical actions, he would simply raise his voice and tell them not to get closer. He'd have to resort to force if they refuse and do further damage.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
He'd act with a polite, gentle manner, as he is not too much of a trouble-maker as an acquaintance. He'd greet the others with a smile and a handshake. Making his way to one of the seats, sitting down and getting on his phone, waiting for someone to call on him. Then he'd go fill himself a cup of water and drink it to cool himself down.

Provide us with at least 3 detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me He'd approach the (male/female), beginning to assist them with their work, telling them how to answer each question with detail and precision, while congratulating them with their right answers and telling them to check their answers again when they're done with their work to check if there's anything wrong or if anything needs more detail.

/me He'd go to pick out the book that the (male/female) wants to read and understand. He'd start to read the book to them, relaying every detail with focus, telling them to take notes from the book and ask any questions if they don't understand any part of it. When he finished, he said "Alright, so did you understand the book? It's okay, you can tell me if you didn't understand!".

/me He'd approach them,raising his voice to tell the (male/female) to stop their crude and impolite actions, saying "Hey! Stop that or I will report you!" while trying to stop them from doing any dangerous actions with force.

In-Character Information

Full Name:
Xenon Tanoshi Dot

Age (Minimum age is 25):
26 (if accepted)

Backstory

Xenon Tanoshi Dot is an Englishman that has always been a very polite and active man, always caring for others with the most kind manner and trying his hardest to bring joy to everyone.

Xenon hasn't had the most delightful of beginnings as he was in an abusive family in a town in London, his family were arranging a trip to a town close to Karakura in Japan. He also had an online friend that he had been looking forward to seeing in the trip, he had told his friend about the abuse that he had been going through, after hearing that, the friend told him that he could go to him everyday until he'd leave to go back to London. He'd be leaving his home everyday, going to his friend's house to escape the bad treatment and abusive behavior of his parents. He'd leave very early to not alert his parents, resulting in him having to stay at his friend's house for as long as he could, leaving at very late hours past midnight.

One day he woke up early as he always does, but was greeted by his father, having been awake for the last hour to check if his son was leaving as early as he always does. The greeting was not welcome at all, as Xenon was bruised and cut by his father. After Xenon had escaped his father's arms, he packed his bags when his father had left, yet again, to bed. Xenon ran far from home to the city of Karakura.

He'd linger between alleyways and steal food from nearby food markets. Until he was greeted by a sight for sore eyes, a lady named "Rebecca A. Dot". She had gotten worried for him, so she asked him if he had anyone she could contact, Xenon replied with a sorry "No...".
She set herself down onto her knees, caring for him with some band-aids and tissues. She then asked him with a very caring and gentle tone "Would you like to come with me? my house is a few blocks down.". Xenon gasped in awe from the sheer kindness of the lady, he quickly replied with a yes and they left to get him to shelter.

After all that had happened, Xenon learnt from Rebecca how to act towards strangers and how to be as kind as her. His hope had been restored from one, kind gesture from a stranger. He went to a popular high-school in the midst of Karakura and had liked all the teachers and all the students. He had made his goal to be that he would become a worker at said high-school. When he turned 26 he applied as a School Librarian and was accepted, the glee had filled him and he went to work with a smile on his face every, single day.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I've always loved reading, writing, and working with many people and helping them. I would love to have a comfortable and relaxing place that may satisfy anyone who wants to come, and so the students and teachers may cool down and relax from all the troubles within the school. I have always liked the students and the teachers, and I've always wanted to be in between this lovely community everyday, enjoying my time and making others' time even better, so I decided I'd apply as a School Librarian so I could help everyone and bring delight anyone and everyone in the school. My focus, academically, has been to help in reading and writing, and all the subjects that they are sharing with the students, and helping them with their work and bringing them to a higher level of understanding if ever needed. I have always liked being in a loving community and helping everyone that is in need of helping! I hope I can bring all the items to the table and I can make everyone happy and filled with determination!

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I feel I am a great choice as a School Librarian as I try my hardest to help everyone in need, I have a wealthy amount of knowledge about roleplay, and I try to make everyone satisfied with their academic work. I react calmly to many situations and I take my job seriously as messing up one of the books or ripping one of the papers may be a quick fire or demotion. So I assure you, if you picked me as your School Librarian, I will be glad to work with focus and dedication!

Thank you for reading my application, I hope you can choose me as your worker!

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
This format is old and has since been updated: [CLICK HERE]
- As you were demoted, you are expected to come up with new responses to the questions rather than copying from your previous application.

You may re-apply in 7 days.
[7/1/2021]

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread