players online

The benefits of Bedrock support for RPH

YAO

Level 1
IGN:sparrow_head

DATE:24/10/23

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION : Bedrock support for RPH

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
I would like to start off by saying by what I have seen in videos and TikTok’s the server is a wonderful and inclusive game for all and helps build new friendships , yet would it not be more beneficial for a bedrock support for the game this will A bring more players to your game as most people play on bedrock , and having more players who would be talking about it would help boost your server into popularity. And more people would possibly make Rp videos on your server ? , now the version for Java is £29 or so? maybe more the bedrock version for Mc is less and is only £10 massive difference with the game being cheaper for IOS and more it would bring more people to the game as it would cost less .

Last edited:

YAO

Level 1
These images also demonstrate how their is a possible possibility for bedrock as their was in the past

Attachments

• IMG_0207.png
    IMG_0207.png
    452.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0206.png
    IMG_0206.png
    591 KB · Views: 16

Customable

Level 140
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
I believe the support was dropped due to plugin version differences and incompatibility. If it’s possible again I don’t see an issue with it being re added

ethxx.ltd

Level 45
ethxxltd
ethxxltd
Notable
This is currently to my knowledge and seeing it first hand being worked on. during my time banned from srp i’d sit in creative or the hub watching people come and go, sometimes i would see the occasional bedrock account (bedrock igns are like this: .example) log into the hub, and proceed to the SRP npc or to the event server npc, plus a type of mobile super is added already thru the use of pojavlancher for android and jailbroken ios devices, in fact i’m aware of one person who plays srp like that

YAO

Level 1
I am also aware of different plug ins ima assume what is used are texture packs IOS / android is now supporting this I had seen somewhere that shaders can be used ? That maybe false the only problem that I hadn’t taken into account was the people on consoles were plug ins ? Are not available (mods , textures) that I believe isn’t something RPH team can work around ?

andrei

Level 46
Sxnik
Sxnik
Rich+
I think they are still planning on adding the compability of crossplay more players to join such as mobile users, console users to join in the fun.
But if they ever find a way to fix that issue of version differences then that would be appreciated.

YAO

Level 1
I mean their are many tuts on YouTube for how to make a cross play server - ?

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

- We have dropped support for Bedrock on SchoolRP, and we're unlikely to support Bedrock again on SchoolRP until some major compatibility issues with the software we were using is fixed.​
- Bedrock support is still being worked on for Creative, and may be possible for MazeRP once they're released.​

Users who are viewing this thread