mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

The Biography of 'Kha' C. Napot [ខ្មែរ កម្ពុជា ណាប៉ូត]

An ambience to put while reading this Biography:

The Biography of Khmera 'Kha' Cheah Napot

A realistic representation of 'Kha':

-

'Kha's documents pertaining to his arrival into Japan and thus Karakura is a mystery, but there are other missing pieces to the puzzles as well which can be interpreted as either concerning or error of documentation. The following information is given to the best of Kha's memory and ability to do so:

Full name:

Khmera Cheah Napot (also known as 'Kha' C. Napot). Written as: ខ្មែរ កម្ពុជា ណាប៉ូត in Khmer (Cambodian).
"Khmera is the name given to a citizen of Cambodian, whilst Cheah is shortened for Kampucheah- the Kingdom of Cambodia. As you can see, my family was very patriotic."

Date of Birth:
May 21st, 1997
Place of Birth:
Phnom Pheh
"Which is the capital city of Cambodia. It was a lovely but, cruel place."

Ethnicity:
Khmer
"Pronounced- Kh-Mai, Khmer is once the name of the empire that Cambodia had. Although the empire is long gone, the people still admire and worship the empire even till today, thus making it Cambodia's official ethnicity."

-
Kha's Physical Description:

"If you must... *laughs nervously*"
Height:
6'3
Weight:
"I would consider that a bit of an intrusive question but...180lbs?"
Build:
"Hopefully good enough...I do tend to the Monastery gardens quite a bit and can work a sweat."
Skin Colour:
Dark Tanned- This is the natural skin tone of many South-East Asians and 'Kha' is no different.
Eye Colour:
Dark Grey
Hair Colour and styling:
'Kha' has jet black 'Jungle hair' (curly, ruffled hair) that because of his job, tends to try slick back as much as possible, to no avail.
"My hair is as uncontainable as a raging bull, another beautiful creature of nature."

Fashion:
'Kha' as his role as Shinto Priest (officially titled a Shisho, more about that later) is limited to the garments worn traditionally by Shinto priests in temples across Japan. He tends to be proud of his role, thus, enjoys to wear traditional garments wherever he goes!
"I can see why women love skirts *laughs*"

Physical Abnormalities:
Kha is very protective of showing much of his chest. This includes even when invited to swim or use the hot springs, he also covers his chest.
"No comment."

Other notable features:
Kha has a very deep voice, almost narrator-like. He attributes his voice to his love and cares for nature, being a devout vegetarian all his life.

-
Kha's story pertaining to his arrival as a Shinto-Priest is quite mysterious as well, not many knowing of how he arrived and for what other purposes besides his faith. The following is information 'Kha' believes he can discuss pertaining his role as Shinto Priest.

"My role as Shinto Priest at this current moment is termed a 'Shisho', which is basically an apprentice Priest learning from his sensei, the Kannushi, who is called 'Morikama'. Although I've learnt myself the numerous roles and tasks of being a Priest, he is the individual who guides me when I require assistance. I also have numerous more roles that the Monastery will do in the future..which is exciting.

I know I have a lot to prove, being Karakura's first foreign Shinto Priest...I know some people might find myself to be weird. I only hope to enlighten the public to be conscious of the spirit world that surrounds their town, and to know that we are always there to speak to if you ever need to be purified or enlightened".

Users who are viewing this thread