mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

The columnist - Choosing the next topic

What topic should I cover in the first columnist episode?

• Dehumanizing people and why it is a horrible idea.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Why karakura doesn't exist for Japan.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Mialyansa

Level 81
THE COLUMNIST - CHOOSING THE NEXT TOPIC

For those who might not know "The columnist" is a series of INCLY commentary documents (INCLY the episodes are videos). The aim of the columnist is to give opinion in topics instead of covering an event. This is all managed by the student Daniel Minaya who is trying to become relevant in the information world by exposing dangerous places, having an medium online presence or now trying to throw himself into the the journalist area, which is this case.

Now that we know what is columnist about. I have considered a few topics to cover in the first episode, and I wanted to see which topic would drag more attention into the series. So I'm leaving an small description of the themes in Daniel Minaya's words.

Theme #1: Dehumanizing people and why it is a horrible idea.
Dehumanization of groups has been an strategy used to control the opinions of the people, leading to genocides or persecution. Dehumanizing is also done by individuals, even us. I will explain how this horrible act takes place at Karakura and how it hurts our society.

Theme #2: Why karakura doesn't exist for Japan.
Karakura is hardly appears in any international media, especially for Japan. Karakura's western culture, the political problems, the homeless rates and criminallity among kids etc are making Karakura a complicated problem for Japan. The high government doesn't know how to deal with these problems, and so they took the great decision which was "not addressing the problem".

Users who are viewing this thread