players online

The columnist - The Brand new opinion.

Mialyansa

Level 60
[!]This content can be taken ICLY.[!]

[!]
The video starts playing[!]
2023-07-12_15.12.22.png

[Daniel Minaya "Mina"] says: Welcome to the columnist! "(ㆆ‿ㆆ)" The Brand new Karakura online comentary. This journal aims to give opinion on recent events that are happening at Karakura. So rather than covering the event live, our focus will be on understanding said event"(ㆆₒㆆ)".

[Daniel Minaya "Mina"] says: I, Mina, will be the presentator of this show"(•ₒ•)". The columnist is completly independent from any corporation or government, you may hear me saying bullshit but at least you know it's genuine " ¯\_(ツ)_/¯".

[Daniel Minaya "Mina"] says: So now I am going to tell you when I am airing the comentaries. Well... When they are ready "¯\_(ツ)_/¯". As I am newbie in this report/news world. I know I'm going to be quite unprofessional "(◡ₒ◡)". But with experience I can get to fix that. Expect quality over cuantity "ᗒ(•ₒ•`)".

[!] A brief pause in Mina's talking is noticeable. Clearly he is thinking what to say next. [!]

[Daniel Minaya "Mina"] says: Thank you for hearing me. We'll meet in the next video."(◕◡◕)".

[!] The photage fades to black and the video ends. [!]

Users who are viewing this thread