mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

The Dinos!

Abby!

Level 7
Hey guys!

You would have most likely see people running around in dinosaur onesie skins that are pink and have their normal skins on under the onesie

(For Example)

2016-12-21_19.27.30.png 2016-12-21_19.29.38.png Then there are the wannabe Dinos like this one...
2016-12-21_19.27.07.png

We're here to make you all happy!
We aren't really happy when people follow us and when we literally have 0% peace!
So please please please please please please please please please please PLEASE when we tell you to leave us alone, leave us alone!

Hope we make you happy will our brightness!
Alec~
The creator of the Dinos

People of the Dinos

@DarknessHail
@AndreMC
@DarknessMeg
@PrincessOwlton
@MikeShotZ
@WildSense

Sorry if I missed you out.
Also Ducks this is as a joke we're just messing about we don't want an actual gang!

Bye~

Jexica

Level 28
Hey guys!

You would have most likely see people running around in dinosaur onesie skins that are pink and have their normal skins on under the onesie

(For Example)

View attachment 1635 View attachment 1636 Then there are the wannabe Dinos like this one...
View attachment 1637

We're here to make you all happy!
We aren't really happy when people follow us and when we literally have 0% peace!
So please please please please please please please please please please PLEASE when we tell you to leave us alone, leave us alone!

Hope we make you happy will our brightness!
Alec~
The creator of the Dinos

People of the Dinos

@DarknessHail
@AndreMC
@DarknessMeg
@PrincessOwlton
@MikeShotZ
@WildSense

Sorry if I missed you out.
Also Ducks this is as a joke we're just messing about we don't want an actual gang!

Bye~

I WOULD BE A DINO BUT I CANT MAKE THE SKIN OML

Abby!

Level 7
The dino's are annoying. All they do is crowd space and make other feel uncomfortable by following them every so often [only some though]. If they are not doing that, they just all minge and sit together as close as possible like in a group huddle. But unrealistically closer... Please, DON'T DO THIS. This is a warning. Ive let it slip TOO many times! The way you act can easily be called minging and i held it in because i didnt want to spoil anyone's fun but its gotten to the point where i need to warn.
This is kinda dead tbh, I don't like fighting with people I wanted them to be someone to talk to but it turned into a gang, too many people flip things, I also just wanted to make a skin for roleplay when it's evening and when my char is tired when we're all in a house but everyone asked for a skin and it evolved to being this.

Users who are viewing this thread