mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

The event

VaNished

Level 5
Just want to say, that event was amazing! Even though everyone in the call I was in started screaming like girls when they saw zombies, it was so fun to role-play with other people and see how long we could survive! Loved ittt

PrincessOwlton

Level 28
I loved it until I lagged out because my pc is rubbish >_> oh and, I woke up my mother when I jumped and screamed so yeah... amazing.

VaNished

Level 5
I loved it until I lagged out because my pc is rubbish >_> oh and, I woke up my mother when I jumped and screamed so yeah... amazing.
LMAO, everyone in the call was walking on the bottom floor following people then they started screaming so I started screaming. If only Blexiis didn't make the zombies follow him to where I was hiding Rippp

PrincessOwlton

Level 28
LMAO, everyone in the call was walking on the bottom floor following people then they started screaming so I started screaming. If only Blexiis didn't make the zombies follow him to where I was hiding Rippp
I was going to stay with Student Council but we all get split up. Also, I was going to go to the roof and play that tactic but I kind of followed everyone else xD

KeroYuii

Level 4
I was going to stay with Student Council but we all get split up. Also, I was going to go to the roof and play that tactic but I kind of followed everyone else xD

Same, I wanted to be in the middle of everyone so I wouldn't die. I ended up alone on the third floor with zombies cornering me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread