mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Darius Ikemori's Bio - 'The Devil Who Escaped Hells Grasp'

EnderBubs

Level 57
BIO UPDATE:
One more edit I swear, being able to roleplay with diving, ark, goth, and others has allowed me to get a perfect representation of how I want to rp his personality, so the personality section has been updated WOOO!!!​

EnderBubs

Level 57
BIO UPDATE AGAIN..
Yeah i edited it again cope, After TWEAKING with the animal part a bit i did a bit more research into the wildlife guam has to offer and put that into the bio in more detail so that people can get a better view at what Dairus had to go through wildlife wise. As well as i included sicknesses that Darius had to deal with too due too the conditions so now there is a reason why bro doesnt get sick often!! YIPIEEE!!!

1708823855796.png
1708823885714.png

EnderBubs

Level 57
LORE UPDATE/BIO UPDATE:

YIPPIE ANOTHER ONE OF THESE!!! As I stated I will adjust the bio and lore as I use him more and more and as I get into more RP. Today I've added:
- More information in the mental issues section
- Rewrote his personalities section and perspective on life section a bit
- Clothing and why he only wears one set of clothes
- Sexuality section
- Added more into the relationship section
- Added more onto the Korean Yakuza Lore aspect.

Overall i hope you all are enjoying Darius and the roleplay i have to offer! THANK YOU ALL!!!

Last edited:

EnderBubs

Level 57
LORE UPDATE:
It has officially been a month sense I became a reporter for SRP. Which I think has given me enough time and lore to finish out the reporter section in the lore part of the bio. This section was never supposed to last forever, only until the next large lore would occur. So I feel that this is a good place to begin to move on. he is still a reporter, and that won't change for a very long time though I've updated and completed the Reporter Lore section!!

The next lore, 'the viper' will be coming soon as its still actively going on. Updates will be made once it's finished! thank youuu

EnderBubs

Level 57
BIO UPDATE:
The lore with the lovely Koizumi Saiky has been added under the viper lore section. Koizumi X Darius coming soon chat

Popo

Level 31
DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable
YEAHHH ️

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-18-17-40-34-055-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-18-17-40-34-055-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 3

EnderBubs

Level 57
BIO UPDATE:
Today's event was a lot of fun, but there is a lot too it you missed! You only saw the broadcast so if you are interested in leaning about the before and after read the new lore section that has been added. It's long and lengthy yes, but it has amazing detail into how Darius got his injuries, the fight that went down between Darius and the Mechanic and more!!

1710817737871.png

EnderBubs

Level 57
BIO UPDATE AGAIN.
Yes that's right, another bio update. Today I updated the tarot card lore section, adding how each of his 5 tarot cards currently relates to him, his emotions, or situations
I also went into a lot more detail about the EMS saving him part in the Mechanic lore section, providing more detail on how he almost died and what EMS did + screenshots too. Not only that but I updated the auto-blocking trauma section, and the Mechanic section in relationships. I ALSO added more to the Mechinic lore, and added more details about his mental health afterward, how he feels in recovery, and how the reporters were affected a bit. If you guys are interested feel free to read it all over

EnderBubs

Level 57
BIO UPDATE:
I added custom-made banners to the lore sections to add more characters to the lore itself!! I felt as if the lore section was a bit dry, so I chose to spice it up a little and add custom banners to represent each lore section, as well as split it up into chapters!

EnderBubs

Level 57
BIO UPDATE
I chose to add some combat stats too the bio to better show off and provide a visual for how he is in combat. To sum it up, he is a great fighter but sucks ass with any sort of weapons

EnderBubs

Level 57
BIO THINGY:
I started this bio over a month ago, and I am proud to say that as of right now the bio has reached 15,595 words!!!
Screen Shot 2024-03-26 at 10.07.50 AM.png
This is the most I've written for a character, ever, and because of this, I've gotten more and more into lore. So I wanted to take a quick moment to thank everyone who has helped me come up with lore and took part in Darius's lore! That's all, thank you all again

EnderBubs

Level 57
BIO UPDATE:

I added the lore for his recovery!! Sadly, right now I am permanently banned and do plan to appeal in a little after I take some time to fix myself and such. So while I'm banned I've chosen to have him put into a coma for the time being. I am writing lore for what I plan will happen when he's OUT of said coma so keep an eye out for that!!

Unless you are a close friend don't DM me about my ban, please! I'll be back soon enough and Darius will return shortly too!!

Users who are viewing this thread