players online

'The illusionist' | DisgracedCorns bmd application

DisgracedAngel

Level 22
DisgracedLasagna
DisgracedLasagna
Omega+

IGN:
DisgracedDogter (Account I'm applying on)
DisgracedAngel (Alt 1)
NoImDogter (Alt 2)

Describe your activity on the server
My activity is very high to the point of spending 5-10 hours on the server at any given time. Mostly on EMS or my adult tag. I can easily make time for any faction I’m in should I be needed. I tend to be more free during the weekends but after 4 PM EST I’m free any day of the week.
EMS
EMS takes up as of right now about 99% of my time as it’s my only faction I’m in but of course if I get into BMD I will change that to only about 25% to 50% of my time depending on what’s going on as I usually dedicate my time split down however many factions I’m in and usually don’t let one faction take priority unless I don’t find as much interest in the faction anymore to which I will probably end up leaving. But as of right now I enjoy EMS and I believe I will enjoy BMD plenty so therefore I will remain active.
Activity chart
Here is a chart of my activity on SRP. Times can easily vary depending on if I’m needed later/earlier or if I just sleep in more which I do tend to do especially on weekends. All time is in my timezone. EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Weekdays​
Anytime 4:30 PM to 12 AM​
Weekends​
Anytime 3 PM to 2 AM​
Vacations​
Anytime 3 PM to 3 AM​

Specify your Discord username (USER#0000) and if you have a microphone

DisgracedAngel, I do have a microphone that works.

Specify your country of origin and time zone

United States, EST.

What are your motivations in applying for the black market dealer role?

My motivation for apply for black market dealer is for several different reasons of which I will separate into several different sections under this question
General Motivation
My General Motivation for applying for another faction is that I’ve always wanted to join the crime faction having been a BMDA and a criminal being in man’en but I feel like I haven’t truly experienced everything the faction has to offer. I’ve quit gangrp several times mostly because I wasn’t trying hard enough which is why I want to join the final part of the crime faction I haven’t truly experienced. Because I want to try harder than I ever have in gangrp and see what it’s like to be one of the “leaders” of the crime part of the server.
Faction Motivation
My reason for applying for BMD as a whole is because of what I experienced as a BMDA. I always loved finding the crates and the risk of someone trying to steal your crate and you lose money. I feel I didn’t get to fully experience it, of course BMDA sees a part of it but I want to see in full what it’s like while also taking in people as BMDAs to help me out because I’ve always wanted to try and lead a part of the BMDAs instead of being one of them. Finding crates had to be my favorite part along with just interacting with the small community of criminals the BMDAs and BMDs. I believe the reason I haven’t liked gangrp as much is that I didn’t like being in a gang. I really liked selling to the gangs and watching the crime unfold as I sell weapons to the people. Of course BMDAs helped with that but BMDs did the real selling and that’s what I always wanted to do since I became an associate under Revra and Cap, the two BMDs I’ve worked for. They both included me more than I could have ever hoped for and instead of just having me attack people I got to experience things like finding crates for them and getting to have IC interactions with them. Even planning out getting information with Revra and getting a handaxe from their character so that my character could assist them I’ve always wanted to experience that but instead of being the one given the weapon I’m the one giving the weapon instead.
IC Motivation
Of course I’m joining with a character so what’s their reason for wanting to be a Black Market Dealer. It’s simple, as a past associate she hated working under people. She put up with it because she had to but there was always a part of her that loved the leading people. Hence being a manager for Sayonara for a bit it made her feel powerful to the point she even left being an associate to continue her life out as a manager for the store but eventually it got boring for her, same with her short time as a councilor. Neither made her feel as much joy as being an associate finding crates. She of course didn’t want to return as an associate so she set her goals higher than before. To become a dealer instead of an associate. That is why Uzuha Rossi wants to be a Black Market Dealer.

What helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?

What makes me stand out.
I believe something that helps me stand out from other applicants is how I’ve worked for two very different dealers. Having been under Revra who enjoyed having info and their own unique way of involving associates under them. Even the IC interaction of getting hired by them was interesting. And then Cap who also made it very interesting allowing their associates to help them with most while also allowing them to work with other dealers and especially including them in their openings usually inviting me or others to their openings. I believe this makes me stand out more because I have more experience with leading associates making me able to lead associates better than others having been an associate for so long and getting two different types of leadership.
What I can uniquely provide
Something I believe I can uniquely provide is how much I enjoy openings. Of course all dealers like opening. I mean it makes them money. But dealers do two main things which is interacting with gangs, getting information and putting them against each other. Or doing openings to sell weapons to the gangs so they can fight each other. Of course there are other things they do but those mostly fall under the two main things I listed. But I want to focus on selling the weapons and having interesting interactions with the people that are buying the weapons. While having my associates gather the information on gangs and bringing the information back to me while also including the associates on most openings unless it’s a private one where I’m planning something.

What previous experience do you have in working with a team?
My first bit of previous experience working in a team is obviously working as an associate for a while which gave me the experience of what it’s like working with other associates through many different black market events. From killing someone to gathering information on a person BMD planned to attack. Another piece of experience I have working in a team is in both KPD and EMS as both factions interact pretty closely and I’ve helped KPD quite a lot by treating them as an EMS and also interacting with EMS bringing injured people to them as a past KPD and also kicking people out of the hospital that loitered. There are also other small things I’ve done like council and teacher but I wasn’t in those long enough to have any sort of major previous experience working in a team from them.

What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?

I honestly do believe the crime faction is in a pretty good space right now. Of course, there could be more unverified/verified gangs but those will probably be decided soon when people start to apply for it. Some people may say gangrp is dying or boring but I do believe that gangrp is in a pretty good spot right now with both good p2l situations along with a shift towards less boring keybinded actions which is amazing and makes things way more fun. Of course there could be less spamming in looc during a situation but people get stressed out during situations where KPD could arrest them at any minute. It's fair enough to want people to hurry. Along with more consented perms instead of either baiting perms or using earned perms, while using earned perms isn’t bad at all I do like more consented situation perms but a little bit of earned perms is always fun every now and then! With that being said I have little/no suggestions that could help better the crime faction aside from less spamming in looc during situations but I don’t believe it’s all that bad right now. I look forward to summer bringing super interesting gangs into the scene!

Are you familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server?

I am aware of all the rules with weapons profiles, combat, permissions and player conduct on the server.

Are you familiar with that if you leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?

I am aware that if I leave at any point for any reason the black market lead will have kill permissions on my character.

Are you familiar with that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?

I am familiar with that rule having been an associate I know about it.. And from Fred getting arrested while I was an associate and learning about it.

Are you familiar with that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential addition to the black market to others?

I am aware that I can’t reveal and out of character plans or potential addition to the black market to others that aren’t black market dealers.

IC INFORMATION:
Full Legal Name:

Uzuha Rossi.

Criminal Alias:

'Illusionist'

Age & Occupation:

I am 22 years old. I am currently unemployed.

Gender & Marital Status:

Female and I'm single.

Ethnicity & Race:

I am Italian having been born in a long line of Italians. In a mostly white family.

Known Languages:

Japanese Sign Language along with regular Japanese, Italian, And Spanish. Italian is my Native Language out of the 3.

Former Associations/Occupations:

Worked as a cashier for Sayonara for a bit. Along with being an associate for the black market for a few months.

Highest Level of Education:

College Bachelors in Economics.

Physical/Mental Ailments:

N/A

Known Family Members:

Souma Rossi, and Morris Rossi, Jane Rossi. Nui Rossi.

Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail:

Angelic is an Italian female that seems relatively good-looking. She has a scar on her face on her cheek and besides that is unscarred. During crime it’s not likely she would wear something like that and more wear formal outfits that aren’t kimonos more like suits. She is 6’0. And tends to lean back on things. If she isn’t doing anything illegal and isn’t doing any sort of opening and is hanging out with friends she is wearing what most people would call revealing clothes but she wouldn’t care.

Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail:

Uzuha is a liar. It’s quite simple, She lies about herself all the time. Doing crime she is nothing but ruthless not caring much about the people she is assaulting. There is the small bit of pity she feels in her heart but to everyone else she keeps how she feels to herself not wanting to show weakness. To her showing weakness during crime is how you die keeping her on edge all the time especially during crime. When she isn’t doing crime it’s the total opposite even her closest friends wouldn’t know she was a criminal because she acts totally stupid like that of a child. Of course she knows what she is doing and is acting stupid on purpose when in reality she knows more than she lets on getting information from others keeping her criminal side of her life as far from her normal life as she can get it. Even being a manager for Sayonara and a council member in the school for a part of her life to make people even less suspicious.
Her stats

Abilities​
Scores​
Skills​
Modifier​
Reason for ability score​
Reason for skill modifier​
Dexterity​
18/20​
Stealth​
+12​
Uzuha has a high dexterity due to her being quicker than others with most of her goal being unable to be hit instead of fighting back as she hates to get her hands dirty with a fight.​
She has a +12 to her stealth because she will avoid fighting and try not to be caught doing her best to avoid getting caught by people letting others do the work.​
Constitution​
13/20​
N/A​
N/A​
She has a 13 in her constitution because she can take punches and is able to go for pretty long periods of time without sleep.​
N/A​
Intelligence​
15/20​
Insight​
+11​
She has a 15 to her intelligence because she isn’t stupid and knows quite a lot of languages should someone try to hide something from her.​
She has a +11 to her insight because she is very good at reading people and usually tends to not rush into conflicts without thinking logically about it first.​
Wisdom​
17/20​
Perception​
+11​
She has a 17 in her wisdom because she is relatively good at planning and seeing things that most people wouldn’t otherwise see. She tends to pride herself more on her ability to remain calm in situations.​
She has a +11 in her perception because she can see things most others wouldn’t as she tends to look around first before walking into any situation especially where she doesn’t have the upperhand.​
Charisma​
19/20​
Deception​
+12​
Her Charisma is a 19 because she is a good liar along with a person that gets along well with others knowing what every life is like from crime to petty crimes then all the way up to being a council member. She can easily make things go the way she wants them to.​
She has a +12 to her Deception because she has spent so long perfecting her personality when not doing crime, making others think that she is nothing but an idiot when in reality she knows a lot.​
Strength​
13/20​
Athletics​
+5​
She has a 13 to her strength because she can fight for herself of course she tends to avoid it as much as possible but should a fight arise she can easily handle herself in combat.​
She has a +5 to her athletics because she works out daily to make it so should she need to do something athletic it wouldn’t be all that hard for her.​

Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail: (200+ words minimum)

A series of messages from the alias ‘Demonic’ was posted to a website as if having a conversation with herself as any previous messages from the other side had been deleted.
Of course. My name is Uzuha Rossi. I assume as the lead of this business you would want to know that. Not that I would let anyone else know. I prefer if this stayed private between only us two. Anyways, I will get into my story of how I became a criminal and what led me to this moment of writing to you.
For the sake of the application being read easier it will be separated into several different sections in this backstory but Uzuha would not include the ages or years simply just what happened and a recounting of it.
Section 1. Atrani - born and raised!
I was born in Atrani, Italy. To a family of middle class people. My parents made do with what they had. For themselves at least. I’m an only biological child. Of course my father moved to Japan shortly before me and decided to adopt 2 other people I barely knew at the time. But I will not get ahead of myself. My life in Italy was rough to say the least. I was what people would call a trouble maker. Constantly getting into fights and getting detention in school. I was even suspended a few times. My parents never cared and I was the person that everyone feared in the school. Like any bully as some would call it I had a group of friends that did most of my work for me. They were my friends of course so we got along and even did most things together. One of those friends was closer to me than the other and after a few years of ignoring feelings we started dating. Not anything important until later. A couple years later the year before I moved out so when I was around 17 we were heading to the nearby forest to explore it as it was rumored to be haunted which we believed was bullshit so we went in exploring it. We eventually found a cabin which led to what seemed to be an abandoned mineshaft and we went down to explore it. Of course it wasn’t haunted; ghosts aren’t real, at least in Italy. So we found a guy with an axe instead which was in fact more dangerous than a ghost as he eventually got my other two friends. I didn’t quite see what happened to them but the screams said most of everything. Safe to say after that I was long out of Italy and moving to Karakura.
Section 2. Karakura - Finding underground crime in the city.
Of course I left Italy to escape the memories of what had just happened but another reason I had moved was because of the boringness of my previous location in Italy. It was too boring for me. I had done everything that was to do. So I moved into Karakura with a new goal in mind. Finding more violent ways to live my life. And when you try hard enough for something. You will find it. Even if it’s found by a weapon being used to try and show your weakness. I was well.. Less grounded than I am now. I was a stupid 18 year old at the time who hadn’t learned anything so I was naturally a pretty violent person and showed little reaction to this besides my hand shaking at the small sense of what could go wrong. But they seemed to value my fearlessness and let me work under them. As what I know now as a black market dealer associate.
Section 3. Karakura - Trick of the trade.
I learned most of what I know now from that Black market dealer. No clue what happened to them now but they let me work pretty well with them. We got along as well as two criminal partners would. As far as I’m aware I was their only associate so they let me do a lot of work with them. They had me gather information on two people that I won’t mention the name of here not that it matters but I prefer to keep my knowledge of names a secret. But you probably know them well enough based on their jobs. This dealer even gave me my own hand axe. I wish I could have used it more but it tends to collect dust in my apartment. Or at least it did until I lost it later down the line. This dealer and I worked pretty close together and for the final act before they left a big part of the dealers and associates I hadn’t met yet came together with one goal in mind. Killing someone that messed with the black market. And to kill them we did even throw them into the incinerator. A bit brutal I might add but the dealer incharge of it always did seem a bit violent to me. I won’t question their morals as it’s not my place to question how crazy others are. It was around this time I decided maybe I should start exploring the city more and getting used to what it was like to be a normal citizen of Karakura.
Section 4. Life as management
Around early on into becoming an associate I applied for a job working at a store. The name once again isn’t important. But I rose up the ranks quicker than most as I was a hard worker and showed up to many of the store openings as I quite liked making money and building my reputation as an innocent little cashier. I was about 6 months away from my birthday so I was still violent as most 18 year olds that grew up being ignored are. But I was starting to slowly gain wisdom and wanted to build that innocence people saw in me. Something I would learn to make a part of myself. At least when off the clock. I became a manager. A bad one at that. I quite gave up after that because it didn't feel right for me. I wasn’t leading enough and simply didn’t feel like it was right there was no boost of energy quite like being an associate. But I left my position as an associate shortly after my first dealer had left to work as management for the store. Until eventually I got demoted and soon after took a step back from the store only being a reserve employee. But I hadn’t felt quite like I had proven how innocent I could be yet.
Section 5. Under new management.
I had decided to try the life of crime again for a bit. I changed my alias to speed and began working under a new BMD shortly after their previous associate had been arrested. I didn’t quite do much though. After management working under a dealer just hadn’t felt quite right. Not something I wanted to do. I wanted to be better so I again quit that life shortly after being contacted about being a bounty hunter. And that was that. I was gone from crime. Or was I?
Section 6. Student Council
My final moment before I decided I wanted to be a dealer was when I was a part of the student council. I was student council for about 2 weeks before I left that position. I did little to nothing as a council. Planned 0 events for the whole school and did a bunch of nothing before I quit to let someone else take my place. I got into another relationship and eventually ditched them and left Karakura for a short while. And by a short while I meant a year to think about myself and decide if being council or management was what I really wanted to be. And after a year of thinking and planning I knew it wasn’t right for me.
Section 7. Tokyo - Working on getting better
I knew my old ways of going about things were flawed. Violence could be an option but why choose violence when you can always have people do it for you. So during this time I worked on making a.. Illusion of a dumb 19 year old through myself. I played the part perfectly as I had been a dumb 18 year old. I worked on planning in secret to build up how good I was at reading people and seeing things others wouldn’t usually spot. While also in my freetime working a basic job acting like a dumb 19 year old just trying to get by and mess around with their friends. I even started college and got a degree in economics to make people think I was an innocent school girl working a basic job to pay for my life. When in reality I was training myself to be more quick. And charismatic to deceive people into thinking I was nothing but I dumb child. Until eventually after about a year of that I quit my job got my degree and moved back to Karakura
Section 8. How I got here today.
And so that’s pretty much modern day. I’m 20 now and I found this website through previous connections working as an associate and decided to get into contact with you through it. Of course the decision of if I get in or not is up to you. But I hope that you will choose the right option. I’m as clever as can be, As quick as can be, and also as tricky as can be. So will you let this happen. I won’t pretend like I’m strong or even able to take as many hits as others. But, why worry about physical strength when mental strength is much more important. You can beat someone with your fists or you can trick them into falling for an illusion and not fighting at all. Anyway, it’s your decision now.
Eventually after everything was said and done all the messages in the thread were deleted. There was no trace of them ever having any sort of conversation. At least to the outside world.

Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black market dealer: (This can be anything — a weapon deal, an event they may be involved in, or maybe an interaction with a gang)

Having sent one of her associates to investigate a certain gang and what they were doing, having seen an increase in weapon sales by members of the gang recently Demonic sets up a meeting with the associate to gather all the information. It starts off with her meeting them in a private location only she has access to. Keeping her mask on and telling them to bring a mask she starts asking questions about things they had learned. Starting off with a simple “Is there a war starting.” With the answer being yes she moved on “Between which two gangs.” When the associate tells her she would keep the information between the two of them telling them to keep it an absolute secret and tell nobody else. She would tell the associate to keep researching on it and even getting involved with the fighting themself. If they aren’t in a gang of their own of course. She would have the associate tell her whenever one of the sides needed weapons for the fight and she would plan her openings around those times so she could make more money. After the associate tells her about it she would then set up a meeting with both gangs. At separate times and question them about the purpose of the fight along with telling them both she is willing to provide weapons through private openings should they wish for weapons. Giving weapons to both sides supporting both sides and encouraging the fights to have the gangs prove themselves while also getting her the money from it. Letting neither side know of her involvement with the other.

Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer: (If inapplicable, put N/A)

N/A​

Hirathex

Level 308
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your application, I have decided to
unfortunately deny your application to join the faction.

Why have I been denied?
This decision has been made based on the following reason(s)
COMPETITION
Due to the amount of applications we often have to deny good applications due to the lack of spots. Whether it's due to differences in applications, server reputation, or someone standing out more. However, we encourage you to reapply in the future.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread