mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

"The lobby was not available, so you have been kicked from the network"

Ascennix

Level 0
Every time I try to join the server it says the message in the title. My username is currently Ascennix but last time I played I used the username Rekt_Senpai. I looked at another post it said they were banned so am I banned? I haven't really played that much and last time I played was about two years ago.

Hamburger

Level 190
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
Every time I try to join the server it says the message in the title. My username is currently Ascennix but last time I played I used the username Rekt_Senpai. I looked at another post it said they were banned so am I banned? I haven't really played that much and last time I played was about two years ago.
You might need to see that for yourself if you are banned or not.

maraa

Level 211
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
try joining the discord and ask a question in #help if you dont get thye problem fixed, a staff member might be able to help there

Ascennix

Level 0
Well, it would most likely say when you try to click on the server through the hub. I'm not entirely sure since I haven't experienced being banned before (not like I want to though)
When I try to join the server it just says this. I might be in the wrong version, I don't know. My current version is 1.8.9.Screenshot (487).png

Users who are viewing this thread