"The Loner" APPARP BMD APP 1

AppaRp

Level 19
AppaRP
AppaRP
Omega+
IGN:

AppaRP
(Professor/account i am applying for. Will leave professor if accepted.)

APPARP2
(Bobcat Males Basketball Captain)

Nonexistentrp

Describe your activity on the server:

I started playing this server back in 2020.

I was still learning everything about the server, but for some reason I threw myself into Gangrp, joining a gang named Zuko I believe. While having been in the Silent Family and Shibusawa family before, joining Zuko. Basically my activity during 2020 mainly consisted of me Gangrping outside of school grounds and getting detention. As Well as Familyrp.

It's kinda when I got completely serious about SRP. I was still Gangrping and would continue to gangrp until around the middle of 2023. I was joining multiple different gangs either due to the gangs disbanding or me leaving as they were not what I wanted to be in at the moment. During 2021 is also when I started to branch out and roleplay more with people who weren’t just in my gang or my family. During May of 2021 I attempted to apply for a Teacher position but was sadly declined due to me not having the best standing with the teacher community, due to how often i was in detention.

2022 was the first year where I joined a faction and experienced a different side of rp. I had gotten accepted to become a professor by Tippie and I absolutely loved the faction. Unfortunately I had to leave the faction due to me moving multiple times and not having the ability to make the quota. When I finally got back I made the decision to wait to apply to be back in the faculty. I also was on the track team in the year of 2022 and that's when I believe I also joined HS men's Basketball. I left that due to reasons of not having time though and my schedule did not work with the teams.

I believe this was the start to me bettering my time on the server. I quit Gangrp after a gang I was a higher up in disbanded, That was when I felt it was time to move on. I started to slowly lose passion to play the server until my second application in October to become a professor was accepted. Once I got accepted, I was so excited that I made a family. The family is still up to this day and it is doing okay by my standards. I believe 2023 was my turning rate.

At the start of 2024 i was extremely happy with myself. My family was doing well. I had been doing really well with my quota and RPing and meeting new people. Then I applied for HS Male’s Basketball Captain and in April of 2024 I was accepted. Since then I have been focusing on my professor/family rp and getting my team ready for the tourneys, In which I'm gonna try to make sure we win.

As of right now i cannot even tell you the amount of hours i spend on srp. It is a lot as of right now. I do not have a job nor am I going to school which will change for the job part but I will still be putting in a lot of hours either way. I spend most of my time either hosting classes, RPing with other teams, practicing basketball, spending time with my team, or spending time with my characters friends and family.

Specify your Discord username (USER#0000) and if you have a microphone:

AppaRP
Yes, I do own a working microphone.

Specify your country of origin and time zone:

My country of origin is The United States of America.

My timezone is now EST.

What are your motivations in applying for the black market dealer role?:

My Motivation for joining the black market is to meet people and gain my own new unique experiences. I want to be more involved within the server as well as helping other people have more roleplay interactions. I also wish to extend their roleplay knowledge while also making sure everyone in the Gangrp community is having fun and is participating accordingly. I have loved Gangrp since I joined this server and I want everyone to have that love of the Gangrp community. So I want to help people have fun and enjoy the server.

What helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?:

I believe what helps me stand out from the other people is the fact I have been Gangrping since 2020. I've seen all the new rules and been there through all the changes and have adapted to them. I have worked hard to make sure everyone I am around is having fun and I'm a very big on communication and I'm willing to learn and ask questions. I have been in multiple different positions within Gangrp as well as not in Gangrp. I'm willing to learn and want to learn. I also believe my perspective is different to most. I have a strategic mind that will be helpful in ic situations and I'm a relatively calm person that will help with OOC.

What previous experience do you have in working with a team?:

Gangs:

I have been in a wide variety of the gangs on the server spending a considerable time in most of them. Some of them I was a lower ranking soldier all the way up to second in command.
(i'm not gonna list every gang either due to my limited time in the gang or if i feel its not needed)

Zuko:

Zuko is the name of the first gang I was in. I met multiple people there that I honestly wish were still on srp and that I could talk to. This gang got me into the ways of Gangrp although I was a low level ranking member never going above just a normal soldier. I am grateful for the experiences I got from it. During every move we made I was always the look out. I would usually be situated at a corner in normal clothes with my phone. I would be the call out saying if the person we were after either had cops or reinforcements coming.

Dameji:

Dameji was the second gang I was ever in and honestly this gang I spent a long time in and is where I grew the most. In this gang I was every rank to be said even the temporary leader of it when the lead could not be on. My jobs were as follows: keep track of the members and their activities and what they were doing. Making sure we knew when and how to dip if say cops showed up to the spot or if another gang was around. I handled negotiations with other gangs and people who were after our members. This is where I first got to know what it was like to be in a position where I have to ensure the success and safety of the characters. It took me a while and I made mistakes but I got better and I honestly think if I never was in Dameji I would have quit srp a long time ago.

50 Blessings OG not the one Luvzai lead:

In 50 blessings I did not have as many responsibilities due to other people having a higher up ranking than me and no room for me to be higher. My job was to train the members both in how to Gangrp properly and the correct strategies to get to someone. At the time I was having a hard time being active so this helped me. I basically trained them in Combat Rp that the rules wanted. I showed them the best spots to Gangrp, the best exit routes to get away from people, and the line up. The line up I mainly taught was 3 people on the target while you have 2 people watching for either cops or reinforcements.

Bakuto:

I was in Bakuto for a limited amount of time due to it being disbanded two months after I was put in it. For the entire time I remained as a low ranking member but my job was to be a seller. I would sell alcohol and would set up hits. After receiving the payment I sent a member after the individual that was requested.

Scorpio Juveniles:

In Scorpio, I was the second in command but I did everything from training sessions to handling every situation ICLY and some of the OOC ones. I basically did everything Due to the lead being inactive and going back and forth from being banned. We also had our higher ups do training in which I oversaw those training sessions. I also would accept people or deny people from coming into the gang although we rarely denied people as we considered ourselves to be a starting gang. We were focused on teaching people how to Gangrp correctly while also having fun.

Kaku Kai:

In Kaku Kai I was a part of the strike unit. My job was once the target had been located, me and either one or two other members would go after them and work on getting the mission accomplished. I never got to a really high position in the gang.

In every gang I've been in, my jobs were all different. I believe while some gangs I regret being a part of, I'm happy I was in them as they taught me multiple different angles and perspectives. They helped me with everything and to meet new people while having fun doing even the low ranking jobs. I have always prided myself on Gangrping correctly and having fun because at the end of the day that's what the server is about.

(Gangs I was in that I didn’t write like that about)
-Kishi Division (Low ranking member)
-Bonten (Medium Ranking member)
-Red Lotus (2nd in command)
-redacted (2nd in command)

Fight club

I joined fight club when it was legalized on my professor character back in 2020.(With permission from Tippie to do so) I worked security for the fight club and was responsible to make sure no one was running around with weapons or fighting outside the cage in the club.

Professor
I first joined the professor faction in 2022. It was the first type of RP I did that actually had a role and I was so excited. I got to work with amazing people including Muffincat when she was a professor, Tippie when he was the professor lead, and so many more.
that I honestly miss seeing on faculty because they were fun. I loved how faculty was back then cause everyone always hung out with each other and helped each other. It is still the same now but that was the first time I experienced it in faculty. I rejoined faculty back in 2023 and it was just like how I remember other than muffin being our lead now. I was so excited to get back into it. I love being able to be more interactive with the students and the staff.

Sport teams

Sports were kinda iffy up until a couple of months ago. The first team I joined was the track team in which I was lucky to get on it. I thought the practices were absolutely amazing and had fun just Rping with the team all the time. I left due to unforeseen circumstances OOCLY.
Then I joined the hs basketball team when Fresh was the captain. I played the plugin alot but I got caught up with other characters and responsibilities. The team schedule did not work well with me so I ended up leaving. Then a while back I saw something interesting, the males High School basketball team needed a captain. I applied hoping that I could beat the odds and become its next captain and I actually did. Ever since then I was in charge of getting people on the team, making sure they were following both the server and team rules, and handling practices. It has been a blast. I love it and I will love every day that I am the captain of this team. I love it and the members are amazing.

What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?:

I have a lot of ideas but I think it might be too long if I put in all of them and redundant so i’ll stick to the important ones.

Weapons
[VGM]

Item: Poison Gas

Price: 150,000

Info: Can be mugged
2 Block range
Requires an action and winning a roll off to be used and not dodged. (This weapon does not knock out but would stun the adversary)
5 time use

Requirements: Minors would be required to use this

[Public]
Item: Throwing knife

Price: 150,000

Info: Cannot be mugged
4 block range
This weapon cannot break bones nor can it knock someone out

Requirements: Majors would be required to use this.

Community:

I believe we should have more connection and impact in the community. I saw the nexus program. I do not know if this is a plan or not but I believe we should have that be where say gangs are able to have talks with the BMD members.

I also believe we should advise the gangs to have more than just fights, the higher ups and leads should have negotiations ICLY. They should do more events together so the community is more bonded and more fun for everyone.

EVENTS

BMD x GANG Meeting

Now I know this probably happens but my idea is more so to have a meeting with most of the BMD’s and all the gang from UGM and VGM leads. Where they could talk about the gang's future plans as well as how their gangs are going. They could also give us pitches ICLY to where they could say make a statement on if we should be supporting other gang’s. They could also give us a pitch to get their gang to be verified if they aren’t already. Now of course we have to think about safety which is why we would have trusted BMDA for protection just in case someone tries something.

Turf War.

Now i know turfs are given out to verified gangs but what if instead of giving this turf we set it up as a war between two ugm’s to fight over. It gives both the gangs and the bmda’s rp and something to do to earn both VGM status and a turf. This event would be dragged out for a while so that the gangs can establish who the turf belongs to. All we would do is provide weapons which they pay for and watch over. During this event a gang can purchase some weapons in bulk. The weapons will be placed inside the turf they are fighting over. Now the other gang will have the chance to steal the crate and keep the weapons. It is fair game to whoever gets it first but they can also be stolen by anyone else participating in the event at any time.

Are you familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server?:

Yes. I am familiar with the rules on all of them. As I have been reading up on them recently due to me having been taking a break from Gangrp for around a year. I went through all the rules and reread them just to make sure I knew them correctly.

Are you familiar with that if you leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?:

Yes I understand that because of what the characters do and the secrets that BMD characters possess. That it is important that the BMD lead to have kill permissions on any character that leaves and I'm familiar with it.

Are you familiar with that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?:

Yes I am aware that if I am killed or permanently arrested twice. That I will be removed from the black market.
Are you familiar with that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential addition to the black market to others?:
Yes I understand that I may not reveal any out of character plans or potential additions to the black market to other people.
  • IC INFORMATION:
Full Legal Name:

Yamato
Watanabe

Criminal Alias:

Loner

Age & Occupation:

Adult

Gender & Marital Status:

He/him
Single

Ethnicity & Race:

Japanese
Asian

Known Languages:

Italian,Korean,Spanish,Japanese

Former Associations/Occupations:

None

Highest Level of Education:

College Bachelors

Physical/Mental Ailments:

Insomnia.

Known Family Members:

N/A

Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail:

Yamato stands at an unimpressive 5 foot 7.2 inches or 170.8 cm while weighing 133 lbs. The male would have hazel eyes that actually paired kinda nicely with his blonde curly hair if he didn’t have bags under his eyes. The male would have little to no muscle nor did he seem too friendly. Yamato always had an emotionless look in his eye that kinda paired weirdly with the fact that his body always seemed to be tense. The male would have no recognizable features as in carvings/cuts/tattoos/ or even piercings. The only thing that seemed quite weird was the male smelled of cinnamon. The male would always be adorned by comfortable clothing and always wearing a hoodie that has the hood up to cover his hair.

Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail:

Yamato is a selective mute. In which he will only speak to selective people on the condition that he is not masked. Once the male is masked he will speak to whoever or whatever. His insecurity causes him to never look someone in the eye and ignore most people. He will usually stay hidden away in a corner or just in another room avoiding people. The male would always seem to be in a less than friendly mood mostly due to lack of sleep and the fact that he hates most people and himself. He also has an unwavering fondness for sweets. Yamato has always been one to enjoy watching someone either be hurt or a fight going down.

Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail:

Yamato Watanabe was born in Tokyo Japan on October 31st 1999. His Father Hiroto Watanabe and Himura Watanabe were both only 21 when he was born. They were not very well off living in a studio apartment. His mother was unemployed while his father worked in a ramen stand. Yamato even as a baby barely ever cried or made a sound, oftentimes his parents were worried because they did not know if this was normal or not. Both of his parents had been disowned from their families due to reasons unknown to Yamato.

[2004]
On October 31st 2004 his father arrived at the apartment to find his son looking out at the window from the corner, looking up at the moon. He tried speaking to Yamato but Yamato opted to not respond and just turned his gaze to his father. His mother then came out to greet her husband. Looking at Yamato she was very confused because she didn’t know he was awake as he had slept most the day. His father walked over to him to try and pick him up but Yamato brought up his hand in front of his father as if he was telling him no. For the rest of the night Yamato looked out the window staring at the moon.

[2005]
Yamato had started school. On his first day of school Yamato went to his desk which he had the liberty to pick in which he picked the one in the corner next to the window. Yamato most of the time just stared outside of the window and never spoke to anyone in the class, even the teacher. Unbeknownst to the class Yamato was listening in on everything that was being said. While they thought he was zoned he had heard everything. Last year they had moved to a small two bedroom house. When at home as always Yamato did every day when he got home. He would walk to the kitchen looking up at his mother taking the sandwich that was his dinner or on the nights they had no food he just went to his room. He’d sit on his bed eating but doing nothing as he just looked out at the sky from his bed. Once it turned to night time he would spend around 5 hours or until 12 am before going to sleep. Waking up at 5 am going into the kitchen to grab a granola bar before going back to his room to watch the moon until his mother came to help him get ready for school. Even though he only ever took off his hoodie to shower and sleep.

[2009]
Yamato’s 10th birthday was a weird one. He woke up at 4 am an hour earlier than usual. Standing up from his bed, walking over to the closet where his hoodie hung, looking it up and down realizing his mother must have washed while he was sleeping. Putting it on as he put on a comfortable pair of sweats. Walking over to his second window next to his dresser seeming to look out contemplating on doing something. Before reaching up, unlock the window and open it. As he climbed through the window he made sure to be extremely quiet not wanting anyone to know. Once he was out he started walking as he turned into a dark alley he saw 5 people. 4 of them were all wearing the same outfit with the 5th one on the ground. He leaned against the wall just watching as the scene before him unfolded. One of the guys had turned his head and saw him. He was confused as to why there was a small child out at 5 am so he decided to walk over to him looking down at him.

Yakuza male: Why are you out here and why are you watching us?

Yamato: …

Yamato didn’t say a word to the male just turned his gaze up at him acknowledging him before turning his gaze back to the other 4 all of which were looking at him. Yamato walked over to them seeing as the man on the ground had his wallet in his hand. Walking in front of the male on the ground noticing his left leg looked like it was in pain. Yamato brought his foot up before slamming it down on the male's broken leg that one of the yakuza men had broken with a bat causing the male to grit in pain as yes he was small but his leg was broken and he was already in excruciating pain. Grabbing his wallet, Yamato slipped it into his pocket. Everyone stared at him wide eyed, turning to the Yakuza men he simply nodded at them as if to tell them to continue before walking away from the scene. Walking to a stand he knew sold wagashi, sitting on the stool he pointed at the wagashi before putting the money on the table. For that entire day Yamato walked around tokyo not caring if his family had been looking for him or going to school.

When he returned home his parents weren’t there. They were gone without a trace. The house was empty except for a note saying “Bye”.

From that day on Yamato would continue to go to school and keep a low profile but when school ended he would walk the streets at night. Sometimes being able to scrounge up some money sometimes not making him hungry alot. He picked up a habit of stealing money either from people walking down the street or from businesses. Until he had stolen from the wrong people. One day after he got home when he was 15 he had returned to his childhood home like he always did seeing 5 men in Yakuza suits adorned by their pins.

Yakuza Man: You stole from us, tell me why we shouldn’t end your pathetic life?

he would not say a word just walking up to the male looking into his eyes with a neutral face before motioning towards the fridge that was empty. After that day the Yakuza had taken him in and continued his education while also training him and using him as an assassin. He had never gone on missions where he would get caught and never spoke a word to any of them using actions to speak to them.

Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black market dealer:

In a dark room loner sat in the corner. Looking around the male would look down at his pentagram coin. Starting to slowly flip it over his index finger using his middle finger to take it into his hand before flipping it under his middle finger and over his left hand's ring finger under his pinkie repeating this pattern as he waited. Using his right hand the male would pull out his phone looking waiting before receiving a call.

Caller:
Hello may i please order a Ballistic face mask, A tactical knife and a sai.
Loner: Mhm meet at … when i tell you.
Caller: Alright I'll be waiting.

After going and retrieving everything that was requested from the shipment. Loner would head to the designated spot. Speaking into his phone, I'm here. Loner would be watching the entrance to the place as he had strategically picked a place where he would be able to watch every side but escape from any one side if he needed to. Seeing the client coming he would stand up from his seated position looking at the figure in the blackout attire with a gas mask on.

Client:
665k correct??
Loner: Yes that is correct

Once the figure had paid him. Loner would drop him the requested items taking one last look at the figure's attire and the figure’s mask. Before turning on his heel starting to run away. Since loner was not a very trusting person he opted to run not believing there was any actual honor between criminals and the person who believes that to be a fool. Hearing footsteps behind him the male would quickly turn his head while he runs, seeing a figure in a blackout chasing him. Not knowing if it was the buyer or if it is a different person chasing after him.

As loner continued to run the male would place his hand on his Katana as he did not know if he would need it or if he would be fine but still nevertheless he grabbed the handle. Continuing to run longer took every route he could as he had mapped out the sewers previously as he was new to the area and did not feel like getting lost in the sewers. Once loner figured out he would not be able to lose him he decided it would be best to get to an area where he could gain the advantage over his adversary.

Once loner got to the position he wanted and had that little amount of distance. The male would un-seath his katana looking down at the figure. Well his mask would be still. Inside his mask loner would have an unamused look on his face.

Loner:
Why are you following me?
Masked Man: I'm just looking for some money, say 665k?

Hearing this loner would sigh as he looked down at the male. Paying extremely close attention to the male watching everything from the way his body was breathing to the smallest twitch of his hand. His eyes constantly watched every entrance to the area he was in. turning his head to the side once more seeing an opening as the masked man was watching him. Loner would start to run again hoping that the male having to climb up to where he was had given him enough time to escape his would be opponent.
After confirming he was safe, loner would remove his duffel bag and put it on the ground. Before looking around once more confirming he was alone and in a secluded space. He’d reach behind his head unclipping the ballistic face mask that hid his identity. Letting it fall into his hands the male would place the balli in the duffel bag before taking out a hoodie and some jeans. Putting on his new outfit, he’d continuously look around to make sure he was alone, never letting his guard down for a second. Tying up his duffel bag, before throwing it over his shoulder and starting his walk to the hideout to place down everything and be ready to go into the outside world which he despised.

Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer:

Yamato is probably the character that I will have the most trouble with and maybe the most fun playing. He is a selective mute who will only talk without a mask around a select few. He is a loner and has been one his entire life so he likes his solitude. He will usually stay quiet. Unless One he is being talked to by the select few people he chooses to speak around and still he will not speak much the bare minimum. Two he has a mask on. When he has a mask on he will speak to anyone and everyone mostly cause they don’t know who he is.​

Last edited:

Hirathex

Level 307
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your application, I have decided to
unfortunately deny your application to join the faction.

Why have I been denied?
This decision has been made based on the following reason(s)
COMPETITION
Due to the amount of applications we often have to deny good applications due to the lack of spots. Whether it's due to differences in applications, server reputation, or someone standing out more. However, we encourage you to reapply in the future.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread