Ruin

Level 97
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
1675074847672.png

IGN:
Ruin06
(I also have an account named Vanish06 but I'm applying with Ruin06 account.)
Previous bans/warns/kicks:
Unfortunately I have 4 Bans on the server, 3 of them were hacking and the other is i do not remember.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ruin06s-appeal-again-part-2.20597/

Describe your activity on the server:

If i had to rate my activity currently, I'd give it a 5/10, I sometimes log on the server but mainly focus on the new project I'm working on, though if i were to get BMD role, my activity would go from 5/10 to 9.6/10

Specify your Discord username (USER#0000) and if you have a microphone:
Ruin#9580 and yes I have a microphone.
Specify your country of origin and time zone:
I’m from Turkey and my timezone is GMT+3 TRT

What are your motivations in applying for the black market dealer role?:
My motivation is the same as before but this time, I have another thing to add.
My motivation to apply for black market is because I miss the fun I had when I was in it, I was having alot of fun being a black market dealer on the server and noticed that its something I’m great at. BMD got me really interested in that type of roleplay and I believe I can do it properly, I’ve been a BMD before and put alot of time & dedication on it just to lose it all to a bad joke I’ve made in the past. I believe I have grown more since the last time I was a BMD, not only that,
I have friends in the black market which I want to roleplay with again, I want to be able to manage a turf, open regularly and have great roleplay again like i used to when I was a black market dealer.
I’ve noticed how much I like this role when I was removed from it and hope I can get a second chance to show that I truly care about this position and guarantee that I wont do the same mistakes I’ve done in the past.

What helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?:
What makes me unique is my dedication, confidence and activity. These three might be written by other applicants too but I did show those three when I was a black market dealer. I was confident in myself to a point I’d go on killing those who sold BMD Weaponary inside of their apartment. I was dedicated enough to keep on applying for BMD non-stop till i get accepted and once I did, I didn't disappoint anyone. My activity was pretty wild for someone who’d be dealing with a strict school. I’d open multiple times during the day & evening & night to make sure everyone from different timezones would have access to the goods of Black Market. In quotas, I’d always come with that 20 & 30+ openings a month, sometimes even more.
What I can provide to the team is my Activity and Help. My DMs are always open for anyone and I can always help out other black market dealers in anything. As I mentioned before, my activity is wild and I always make sure others get access to BM Goods. Another thing I can provide to BM is that lowering the amount of weapons sold by competitors whether they’re just selling a simple pocket knife or a naginata, they’re still undercutting BM and I noticed people selling weapons increased dramatically when I no longer had my BMD role.

What previous experience do you have in working with a team?:
Well, in real life I would always be the person to present the school project because of my confidence but on SchoolRP, I have been in a lot of gangs since I’ve started playing on the server and in all of those gangs I always tried my best to do group-activities and gave ideas on what to do in the future.
During my time as a black market dealer, I would help other dealers if they needed help with anything, whether if its acting on perms or helping them escape a situation.
When a fellow black market dealer opened their BM, I’d usually go around patrolling the place they would be selling their goods at to make sure they wouldn’t get arrested or caught by surprise.
A thing I’d love to mention is when I ended a whole weapon selling cartel/group by tracking the leader of the group for a whole week with a group of trusty people. We’d track down every single member of that group and kill them one by one for selling weapons. In the end, me, a fellow dealer and few trust people ambushed the leader of this group during his meeting and ended his life. This took us a week but it was filled with alot of group plannings and team-work.

What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?:
I actually have quite a few suggestions to improve the crime faction and Black market.
One of my suggestions is to implementing the idea of each dealer getting an unique item to sell on the black market.
Not only this would make each dealer more unique, it would also encourage them to open more since they would be the only people that can sell the said item.

Even though this possibly wont get added but I like the idea of increasing the amount of black market dealers to 6 and accepting people from around the world to make sure everyone from different timezones is able to access the black market without the dealer having to stay till midnight or 3 am to be able to sell to the ones in different timezones.

I also want to add more weapons to the black market, I know that tactical knife is technically a new weapon but thats just one item. I think there should be more legal blunt weapons and illegal blunt or sharp weaponary sold on the black market.

One last thing I want to suggest is giving Criminal Associate an actual purpose, instead of sitting around & doing nothing, Criminal Associates should be able to come to meetings if its not a BMD-Only meeting.

C.A.’s should be given tasks that when finished, will reward them with cash.
Or Criminal Associates should be able to buy verified weaponry even if they’re not verified, after all if they’re hand-picked by BMD and are trusted, I dont see why cant they purchase all BMD goods.
There is alot more I’d add here but I think it’d be alot more better to discuss this properly on Discord.

Are you familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server?:
Yes, I am familiar with weapon profiles, permissions and player conduct as I was a Black market Dealer once and had to answer DMs about GangRP situations daily. Even right now I’m not a black market dealer and I still sometimes get DMs from people asking for help. I also regularly check the discord server “GangRP issues” to see if anyone has questions about GangRP.

Are you familiar with that if you leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?:
Yes, of course.

Are you familiar with that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?:
Yes, I am familiar with this, and I accept responsibility for my loss of The Black Market Dealer title.
And to make sure that whenever I open things would go smooth, I would first scout the area unmasked, then I would tell the buyer to meet in a location that I would feel safe, once they come I’d quickly tell them the price they need to pay, give their item and go away all while making sure theres no KPD nearby.

Are you familiar with that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential addition to the black market to others?:
Yes, I know I cant reveal & leak any type of information and will be punished if i I do so.

IC INFORMATION:
Full Legal Name:

Masuyo Tachitsu
Criminal Alias:
HERMIAS
Age & Occupation:
I’m 26 years old and Im currently working as a local mechanic.
Gender & Marital Status:
Male, Single
Ethnicity & Race:
East Asian, Japanese.
Known Languages:
I know like, 3 Languages and my native language.
Russian, Luxembourgish, Japanese and English.
Former Associations/Occupations:
Oh boy..
Starting from Kishi, my brother led that gang before he died, y’know.
I was pretty interested in cars so when I was in Tokyo, I used to be in a racer gang and fix peoples cars.
then we got Fight Club, I used to work as a security there but then I owned the place
and my favorite, Black Market, I used to be a black market once and was quite good if you think about it. I had to leave once the leader changed and was bein’ unnecessarily risky. Though, I heard theres a new leader and oh boy am I excited to come back!
Highest Level of Education:
Funny but I do have a Juris Doctor Degree.
Physical/Mental Ailments:
Masuyo Tachitsu has double personality disorder but hasn’t got it treated or got diagnosed by a doctor yet, fearing that he’d end up in jail.
Known Family Members:
Yuta Tachitsu, left karakura but he used to own a pretty damn cool gang!
Metagarou Tachitsu, died while killing the commissioner.

Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail:
Masuyo Tachitsu, a 5’8 (172.72 cm) Japanese male with black hair & blue eyes. When you look at him straight in the face, he’d look very similar to his older brother, as if he’s a smaller version of him. Masuyo’s skin would be pale due to him spending his majority of the time inside when he was younger. Even today he’d try his best to stay outside more than he stays inside. His right hand would have a scar on it due to him being stabbed there. His fingers would surprisingly look like they were taken good care of and he wouldn’t smell bad because of his obsession with taking a shower.

Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail:
Masuyo would be positive and confident in himself. Masuyo could be considered an egoistic person but he’d usually keep it to himself. Even though he’s a positive person, there are times he could be seen somewhat depressed because of his brother dying and not spending enough time with his siblings, this however wouldn’t affect his work at all because of his other personality. Masuyo would create a second personality for himself unknowingly when he became a black market dealer, this personality would come in whenever Masuyo would be involved in an illegal activity or when he would be planning his next move. Masuyo would turn into a much darker individual and wouldn't care about emotions and would have no problem killing somebody. However, when Masuyo’s in his original personality, he’d seem to have a difficult time trying to kill someone because he’d have empathy for the other person, luckily his other personality would always come into effect and do the job for Masuyo.

Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail:

BEFORE KARAKURA.

Masuyo Tachitsu was born on the sixth day of June, 1996, Tokyo. Masuyo was expected to be born on later dates but because of some unfortunate events, he was born early, which was a complete surprise to his parents. Because Masuyo was born early, he had to spend a lot of time in the hospital because of safety & health reasons. Once he was out of the hospital, Masuyo would have a great childhood, both his parents and siblings would give him the great attention he wanted. A year later, Yuta Tachitsu would be born and these four siblings would grow up together and 15 Years later, they all broke apart. their sister would move out to have better education, Yuta would leave home for an unknown reason and it would be just Masuyo & Metagarou. Masuyo and Metagarou would spend time together and this led to Masuyo idolising Metagarou. Unfortunately for Masuyo, Metagarou would leave home a few years later and move to Karakura while Masuyo would stay in Tokyo with his parents. Masuyo continued his education in Tokyo and started to study hard due to his dream of one day becoming a lawyer or a governor. One day when Masuyo was coming home from school, he’d notice a group of people making loud noises with their vehicles and would approach them to ask what they’re doing, luckily they didn't see Masuyo as a threat and told him that they were just getting ready to street-race. This is where Masuyo would meet with his new best friend, who’d teach him how to drive & show him the streets. Masuyo became interested in street racing and everyday after he’d been done with his homework, he could be seen in a vehicle going dangerously fast. Eventually Masuyo made a name for himself in street racing. People would call him “HERMIAS” because of the dolphin sticker on his vehicle. This fame of course didn't last long as he’d one day take a wrong turn and be ambushed by police officers. He’d try his best to evade cops but ended up hitting a street light and getting unconscious. He woke up in a Hospital bed with his parents and a police officer. His father would use whatever in his power to make sure Masuyo wouldn’t end up in prison. After a long talk with his parents, Masuyo promised that he would stop doing things like that, which wasn’t a great lie but he convinced his parents. Masuyo would soon realise that his fame died quick in the street racing community. Only being known as a “Legend” amongst few street racers.

KARAKURA.

A Day after Masuyo left the hospital, he’d get a call from his brother, Metagarou. His brother would tell him to come to Karakura to visit him but Masuyo rejected his offer, saying he needs to get back to studies but would soon accept as he’d heard all of his expenses would be paid and Metagarou had a surprise for him.
Masuyo came to Karakura and was greeted by his brother & few people. Masuyo hugged his brother and asked who are the people with him, his brother responded by saying that they’re couple of employees, which made Masuyo believe that his brother had a perfect business in Karakura. Metagarou took Masuyo to a place which was quite unknown to the public, the place would smell like gasoline and there would be multiple masked individuals inside, surprisingly though the place was lit and had a big pool inside of it. Metagarou and Masuyo would enter Metagarou’s office and start to catch up with each other, learning about each others lives. Obviously, most of the things Metagarou would say were lies but Masuyo believed everything. After chatting a bit, Metagarou would drop his joyful face and the mood in the room would change. Metagarou was pretty serious out of nowhere and told Masuyo the truth about him and the place. Masuyo wasn’t shocked but was even more impressed, which was surprising to his brother.
Masuyo offered to work with Metagarou which was denied at first but after Masuyo’s non-stop begging, Metagarou accepted Masuyo into his organization which didn't go well at first. Masuyo would keep screwing things up but as Metagarou started to teach him more and train him, Masuyo would start to be a great member of his organization.
One day Metagarou would call Masuyo to his office, telling him he had a greater job for him, which Masuyo accepted immediately. Metagarou told Masuyo about his connections to Black Market and how he wanted Masuyo to have a life where he didnt had to worry about money. Masuyo took an interest in Black Market but after a few days, he told Metagarou that he had to go back to Tokyo and continue his education. Masuyo realised that his dream was to become an important person, not someone who’d live in sewers, selling weapons to criminals. Metagarou was a bit disappointed but didnt stop him from leaving. Masuyo left Karakura and went back to Tokyo where he finished his education after a few years and would talk with his brother every week to keep in touch but after a few weeks he wouldn’t get any call from his brother and his calls were not picked up. One day Masuyo was watching the news and couldn't believe what he was seeing, Metagarou in a helicopter with a gun in his hand, about to shoot the commissioner. That day Masuyo saw his brother die. His idol, brother, friend, died because the helicopter would crash into the ground, killing both Kishi Lead Metagarou Tachitsu and the Police Commissioner Reizo Tokushima.
After a few days, there’d be a funeral, the only people in the funeral would be Masuyo, his parents and his sister.
Yuta was nowhere to be found.
Masuyo, after his brother's funeral, came to Karakura to see his organization disbanded. He’d have no one to go to so he’d just stay in a shared house for the time being. Few days would pass and Masuyo would get a letter from an unknown individual. In the letter, he was directed to go to a location in the sewers, which Masuyo, out of curiosity, did go and would later find himself in front of a masked individual, which put a sack on Masuyo’s face and brought him to the Black Market Hideout. There, Masuyo was questioned about his relation to Metagarou and his knowledge of the black market. Masuyo told everything he’d know to the person, which revealed themselves to be Alex Koji.
Alex Koji told Masuyo that he owed Metagarou a favor, which Metagarou used by telling Alex Koji to get Masuyo involved in the Black Market business. Masuyo accepted the offer and became a black market dealer that day.

KARAKURA’S BLACK MARKET.

Karakura’s black market was a wild thing, there’d be a group of people opening whenever they wanted and people would call them to get their illegal goods.
Surprisingly for Alex Koji, Masuyo became a great black market dealer, opening pretty often and would bring in huge profits to the Black Market. There was an issue though, Masuyo couldn’t kill a person. No matter what, Masuyo always failed to hold a katana against someone else and threaten them. One day when Masuyo was selling illegal goods, he’d be approached by two people, buying huge amounts of weapons from Masuyo, which at first Masuyo didn't care but then heard one of them talk about how much profit they were going to be making. Masuyo questioned the two and didn't give them the weapons as he learnt that they were undercutting the black market. The two gangsters would get angry at Masuyo and would try to get their money back. One of them pulled out a dagger and was ready to stab Masuyo right there if he didnt give both the weapons and the money, Masuyo ran away as fast as he could once he was threatened by the two but was quickly caught by them as he didnt know the sewers that much. The gangster with the dagger would stab Masuyo’s right hand and tell him to show where the black market hideout is at so they could grab the weapons themselves after Masuyo was done screaming in pain. Masuyo looked at the two and did something unexpected.. Masuyo kicked the gangster who stabbed him with all his force, which would hit the back of their head against the wall and get unconscious. Masuyo grabbed and pulled the dagger out of his hand and rush at the other gangster, tackling them to the ground and would begin stabbing his chest 28 times with the dagger, at this point, it wasnt Masuyo who was stabbing the gangster.. It felt like another person, someone living inside of Masuyo, letting out all of his anger, hate… It was Hermias who was stabbing the gangster, not Masuyo. After being done with the gangster, he’d look at the other gangster, unconscious on the ground, his head bleeding… Hermias took the gangster’s plastic mask off and revealed his face, he’d then grab the said gangster by his hair and lean him against the wall and began carving on the gangster's forehead “HRMS” before stabbing the gangster’s liver and leaving the area with the dagger in his hands. Upon arriving at the hideout, He’d grab a bandage and wrap his hand with it before explaining everything that happened to Alex Koji.
When Alex Koji heard Masuyo’s killings, he finally let Masuyo meet with the other black market dealers, which was an amazing feeling for Masuyo.
Masuyo met with GREED, who was the leader of Black Market for a very long time and would usually listen to his stories.
AKAGE, who was a dealer who joined around the same time as Masuyo, AKAGE would become a great friend of Masuyo
YUKI, who was a teenage girl, youngest black market dealer, Masuyo doesn’t know much about her and even sometimes questioned how she’d end up in black market business.

KARAKURA’S BLACK MARKET.
HERMIAS' fdsfdsfcxzccdsfdsffffffffffffffffffffdddddffffffsfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdffffffffsdsdssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Things were going great for Masuyo, he’d have the ownership of Fight Club, was a great Black Market Dealer and he’d have great connections with gangs.
Masuyo’s connections with gangs allowed him to find BM Competitors quite fast and get rid of them. Whenever a gang member caught people selling BM Weaponary, they’d always alert Masuyo and he’d go with them to kill the competitor. This would feed Masuyo’s other personality, Hermias, greatly and sometimes Hermias would go alone to kill BM competitors himself.
One day, Hermias realised that he was taking too much risk and decided to get a team of people who’d help him with his killings and created two groups. Hitman Group A and Hitman Group B
Hitman Group A would be filled with members from a gang, which at the time would be known for their ruthless killings and getting away with it, these guys could even kill an officer and they were basically emotionless killing machines.
Group B however was more of an informant for Hermias. They would give every single information Hermias needed and would always find BM competitors for Hermias to kill with them or with group A.
Group B would be filled with members from a delinquent teenager gang known for their vandalism and beating people up everyday and even sometimes killing them with no mercy.
This was a genius idea for Hermias, this way he’d make more profit, people would be scared to sell BM weaponry, the chances of him getting caught would be low because he’d be protected.

THE FALL OF IRONSIDE.

One day, Masuyo and Akage was waiting in the hideout. Alex Koji introduced a new system to black market, a bounty system.
Akage had opened his market so Masuyo was just there to chat with him. Out of nowhere, Akage got called by a mysterious number, telling that they wanted to put a hit on someone for 1 million yen. Akage told the individual to wait next to 7/11 while they both got ready to meet the person. Masuyo brought a dagger with him in case something would go wrong while Akage only had a mask and a briefcase. Upon arriving at the location, they only saw a woman who’d be the wife of Alex Koji, Akage asked what she was doing there and Kimitsu's response shocked both Akage and Masuyo.
She said that she wanted to put a hit on herself, which made Masuyo and Akage argue with each other whether to put the hit or not, Akage would say that Alex Koji would kill them if they did while Masuyo… Said it’d be a great “troll” if they actually put the hit.
In the end, multiple cops showed up out of nowhere and surrounded the three from one side. Masuyo couldn’t believe it, was he going to be caught? It was too early to end it here, what if he’d take Kimitsu hostage? He’d start planning quickly on what to do to escape this situation, luckily for Masuyo, Akage panicked and ran away as fast as he could, which gave Masuyo enough time to pull out his dagger and throw it, though unfortunately for him, the throw was an epic fail and it landed next to a tree, which Masuyo had to face because of an officer’s orders.
But luck was still on his side as the officers did not find anything on Masuyo and only questioned why was he there, which he responded with he was just taking a walk.
Masuyo looked to his side to see that Kimitsu had already escaped the place. A moment later Masuyo was free to go and few days later, it was known that Akage got arrested for Evasion, which was pretty funny considering he didnt had to run since he didnt have anything on him.
Fast forward to when Akage got released from prison, there was a black market meeting.
In the meeting, Alex Koji was furious, his tower was trashed and robbed.
He told everyone in the meeting that he believed, no, he knew who had done it, it was The Akihito Clan. The famous clan who’d go around helping people is the same clan who trashed the Koji Tower.
Alex Koji said that it was to deliver a message to all Kojis and that he wanted to end the Akihito Clan, remove it from the earth’s surface for good.
Alex Koji would then proceed to tell every gang on Karakura that the Akihito Clan is no longer verified and is an enemy of the Black Market.
A Big fight across the town would occur and surprisingly, Akihito Clan would defend themselves pretty well, almost as if they were ready for this type of thing.
A Week later, another meeting was called. Masuyo, on his way heard a big explosion coming from the back of the school, would rush to the hideout just to see Mike Akihito being carried out of the hideout.
Alex Koji was dead.?
Masuyo couldn’t believe it, the man who controlled the entire black market, blew up?
after a few days, Masuyo would find himself in Koji tower with Akage and another dealer, talking about what happened before & during the explosion. Soon they all realised that one person was missing… It was Yuki.
They called any number they could to contact Yuki but none of the calls were answered, soon the three dealers would agree that it was Yuki who did it and that she now might be an enemy of the black market.

A NEW FACE, NEW START, NEW BLACK MARKET.

After a month of no leader, everything just came to a halt. No one was opening their market, no action, nothing.
Until one day, a new bar opens, right outside of the Shopping District, close to the Church.
Akage & Masuyo would go to this new place to drink.
As they arrived to the place, they noticed it was quite empty, only the owner of the bar and no one else…
Masuyo & Akage enters the bar and order some drinks, not expecting anything but then..
The Owner of the bar would call them by their alias..
This shocked both of the dealers as Masuyo reached for his dagger but was soon stopped by the owner herself.
The owner revealed their identity to the two dealers, saying that she knows both of them and that she could answer all their questions.
Masuyo asked her questions about the disappearance of YUKI while Akage asked about black market.
The individual, who was now their new boss, answered both of their questions.

Fast forward to few weeks, things were going like how they were, except now there were some weapons removed from the black market and some people would leave.
Masuyo didn’t care about it much until he learnt that his Fight Club was now a black market property, he protested against it but there were nothing he could do about it, which led to him slowly moving away from Fight Club.

THE FALL OF HERMIAS.

One day, something unexpected happened.. A Group with the goal to replace Black Market showed up out of nowhere, Hermias, at first didn't care, what can a group of 15 People can do anyways, he thought to himself.
few weeks later Hermias realised the decrease in Profit and couldn’t take it anymore. He sent both of his groups to investigate it and it turned out to be the group that Hermias didnt care about.
Hermias was quite surprised that none of the dealers were noticing the decrease in profits, not even the leader herself so he decided to take matters into his own hands.
He informed a fellow dealer about this and told both of his groups to get as much information as possible.
Soon, Hermias was on a killing spree, killing the members of this group one by one. But that wasnt enough, they just kept showing up so he decided to cut it from the root by killing their leader.
After weeks of investigating, they found out the leader of this group and learnt that he was going to have a meeting with someone inside the abandoned train station. Hermias ordered the group B to take care of the individual that was going to the meeting days before the meeting.
And when it was the meeting day, it was just Hermias there, masked with a dagger in his hand.
Hermias took his mask off, revealing his face only to the leader of the group.
The leader was shocked to see someone instead of the person he was expecting and asked what was he doing here, which Hermias answered with “Taking care of business.” and proceeded to put his mask on and snapped his fingers. Out of nowhere, a group of people showed up and jumped the leader, stabbing him in the chest mulitple times before letting him fall to the ground. His last words were “I regret nothing.” which was cut short by a kick to the face by Hermias himself.
Hermias grabbed the bleeding leader by the collar and lifted him up, yelling
“You’ll regret everything.” as he dropped him on the floor and pulled out a cleaver, chopping the male’s head off and putting it in a duffelbag. Hermias thanked the people there that helped him out and paid them all before leaving with the duffelbag in his hands.
Fast forward to a black market meeting
Masuyo put the duffelbag on the table and opened it, revealing the head of the ex-leader of the group who undercut the BM greatly.
Masuyo then spoke.
“This is the head of the leader, whose group were undercutting us greatly right under our nose. They were the reason our profits were decreasing greatly and I just took care of them.”
Another fast forward to few weeks..
Masuyo noticed that he was losing his control in fight club and failed to maintain his power even though he tried everything he could
and one day, for some unknown reason Masuyo was invited to the Mariner
Inside the Mariner it was just him and her, the black market leader.
She told Masuyo that he wont be working with the black market anymore and that he no longer owned Fight Club & His business and that if he were to leak information about the black market, he’d be killed.
This was a huge punch in the stomach for Masuyo, he wanted to stab her but didnt wanted every single gang on his back. so he just took the hit and left the Mariner and got in his car, booked a flight and left Karakura, going back to Tokyo to his parents.

NEW YEAR, NEW HERMIAS

Hermias, after leaving Karakura and continuing being a mechanic in Tokyo, Masuyo Tachitsu had a difficult time trying to have a life without crime, almost as if its part of him now, he'd always look around and notice the criminal activities and couldn't help but think of things he could achieve in Karakura.
Few months later, Masuyo's mechanic business failed horribly and shut down because of him arguing with people and even sometimes getting in fights with them, this led to Masuyo coming back to Karakura, coming back to his real business.
upon arriving in Karakura, Masuyo was suprised to find his tower apartment was still there, untouched, so he decided to live there again.
Karakura looked like a different place for Masuyo this time, it was filled with new people and he had almost no people that he knew, one of the things that really suprised Masuyo was that Hatake, a family known for producing gang members left n' right, was now a legal business? Masuyo couldn't believe it, he stopped caring about it after 26 minutes though and started to collect information about the black market, he found out that Black Market was having a difficult time with their cargos, usually leading it to being taken by people who were Anti-BMD.
Masuyo decided to involve himself with the BM again, maybe he'd have a chance to join the black market and become a dealer again? Who knows.
Hermias would call few people and create HBMS and soon would call dealers one by one to get their attention and tell them about his project, for his suprise, it was a good idea and he had a meeting with a black market dealer, making the project official.
When Hermias found out about a spot in BMD, He decided to try his chance again.

Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black market dealer:
There would be few common interactions my character would have as a BMD, first of all it would be the basic deals, Hermias gets the money and hands the weapon then dissapears, thats what commonly happens, some other interactions Hermias would have is bribing gang members to learn more information about their gang, the information Black Market cant get.
Usually though, Hermias would be paying people to kill his competitors. Hermias doesn't like the fact that people think they're free to sell BM weapons without consequences so he would be always trying to find a way to stop things like that happening.
With the new update though, Hermias would try and create his own group of workers just like he did when he first joined the BM. This group of people would protect & scout & kill for Hermias.

Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer:
There isn't any additional information that I can give for my character however I can say something about me, I may be known as someone who's trollish or unserious however I want you, the reader, to know that I can take things serious when needed to be, I don't treat schoolRP as a massive serious thing, i see it as a server to have fun, however I don't unserious roleplay, my roleplays might not be the best but they're serious enough, I don't believe I have ever gotten a warning for unserious roleplay, my goofyness only applies in Discord and thats just me trying to have fun on Discord, not me being trollish person.

(credits to @TwerkingJesusRP2 for helping me with the banner...)
This isn't the exact same application I posted last time, this is a little bit more changed because I believe my application is good enough.​

Lewk

Level 86
x_z
x_z
Omega+
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply. Wonderful application, however, as of this current more, I do not think you are yet ready to return to the BMD. If you would like, please message me on discord so I can go more in-depth regarding the exact reasons behind the denial.​

Users who are viewing this thread