mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

The Lost Soul of Empyrean - Story [WIP]

Jexica

Level 28
The Lost Soul of Empyrean
an original story by PrincessOwlton

Prologue

Empyrean. The place where she felt the most happy; the place where, she was at home. She called it paradise whilst others called it the "bedroom". It was more than that though to her. It was a place where she could escaped the morning fiasco of the modern world and let her imagination run wild, or so it seemed...

Chapter 1

Osi Kaiya; a so-called "normal" girl at Taketatsu High. She's one of the few who are noticed by society and hides behind the mask of innocence and rudeness, leaving a sensation and craving of lust which the guys tend to cling onto. School to her was just a thing that she had to attend in order to pass another day by. Although she was one of the top in her grade, she hated school as much as those who day in and out sat in detention. Her friends saw her as the rude doll she acted like but, she never intended to be that way. It seemed like she was literal boy magnet at times however, she acted as if she despised them all for many different reasons. To be honest, she had guy friends herself but none of them annoyed her that much to the point where she'd be ripping her own hair out.

And here Kaiya was, in an alleyway with Andre, Wild, Etsuko and Hailey. She was surprised Belle could not have came with them; she always liked hanging out with them, right? It had also been around two months since Celene left to go and pursue her acting career in America also. Now she was living in the apartment by herself, kind of. She had found a stray cat by the Family Store a week ago and decided to keep it, calling the feline Jinsol since he was stuck up a pine tree when she saw him. Celene's room had now been turned into a recording studio for herself so that she can finally have a place to put her grand piano instead of using her four year old keyboard.

The recording studio never felt comfortable to be in though. There was always some kind of, presence that lurked in the corners. In Empyrean, she felt calm. It was as if it could completely control you and tell your mind to stop worrying and stressing about the bad things...

Chapter 2
Kaiya's POV

"Kaiya!~ Hurry up, we're going to get left behind!"
Etsuko screamed, her whiny voice blistering my ears. She currently had hold of my wrist, dragging me down the alleyway where Andre, Wild, Hailey, Etsuko amd myself were meeting some other people I barely knew. I knew Wild had a lot of so called 'beef' with these people but I didn't expect me getting dragged into it. Before I knew it, I was crawling through the pong of the alley. I pouted and frowned.
"Etusko-Unnie, do I have to go into there?"
"Yes, you do."
"B-But..."
"Kaiya, you have to. "
I groaned and stood up, cleaning my now filthy slip dress. Lately, I've been tired of all these fights especially the fact that I fight along with Wild mostly. Empyrean made me feel comfortable but this alleyway literally screamed 'a filthy hobo lives here'.

We finally caught up to them, to see Hailey weeping silently in the corner of the alley. Her hair was matted with blood and a gnash down her face made her look awful. It didn't help that she was pale either.
"They're all fighting still b-but, I couldn't go on for much longer..."
Wrapping my fur coat around the girl, I sighed. Why was it always like this? Hailey was always used as bait, which I thought was odd but she never got hurt until now.
"Etsuko, look after Hailey. The guys need backup..."
I grabbed my phone and began to text Dark.

Osi Kaiya: DARK
Osi Kaiya: DARK ANSWER, IT'S URGENT.

No reply, of course. I guess it's just me then who'll be backup. I walked towards the open gap of the buildings and pulled a knife from my boots. I retched at the sight.
Walls, covered in blood and hatred and the of the enemy looked straight at me; their stares were cold. And there, in the corner was Wild and Andre. Andre looked unconscious whilst Wild was protecting the elder with only just a pocket knife.
There was something weird about this, very weird. They all wore masks and looked completely identical. There masks were, rabbits?

Two of them took of their masks and there, in broad daylight, were Hazel and Sam.

Chapter 3
(coming soon)

Notes
Hello children! Updated Chapter 2 with Kaiya's POV.
@AndreMC, @xXKawaii_JuliaXx, @WildSense, @DarknessHail, @Hazel, @Totoro_Sam. @DarknessMeg
I will certainly be adding them more into this, so keep a look out if you're tagged!
One last thing, I will be updating this everyday or whenever I get the chance.

Rabbits! Awe
Nice chapter

Jexica

Level 28
Though i think i should swoop in last minute and save them all
:)) just because I can and because i am v. Cool
Rip no
Pla update soon

Hazel

Level 43
I love writing stories so, I felt like I should write some based on Kaiya.

(p.s, I will be doing a POV for everyone and maybeee some romance could happen between characters...)

yES ROMANCE!!!

-cough-

I mean
I'm totally not obsesssed with romance or anything
Totally.
Shh I am

PrincessOwlton

Level 28
"I will be updating this everyday"

a week later
You do realise I've been mentally and physically ill to the point where I can't even get out of bed in the mornings? I joke around and say I've caught the 'plague' but seriously, if I can't update, I can't update.

Some promises are meant to be broken.

Hazel

Level 43
You do realise I've been mentally and physically ill to the point where I can't even get out of bed in the mornings? I joke around and say I've caught the 'plague' but seriously, if I can't update, I can't update.

Some promises are meant to be broken.

I'm only kidding, get well soon bby < 3 it's sad without chu

Users who are viewing this thread