players online

The Masked Man. | Jtth_'s BMD application #2

Jtth_

Level 6
Jtth_
Jtth_
Notable
Jtth_'s BMD APPLICATION #2!!!
  • News: This is my second Black market application. I discussed with lewk about my last application and figured out my mistakes and the reason I got denied. Regardless of my old application I did not copy it fully. I believe that in order to apply fairly I must remake the application and improve it based on the old one. I also would like to note that I am currently in a gang with this account but In case of acceptance I will take off my roles and leave my position in that gang in order to fully dedicate my account to the black market dealer role. Thanks for your time!
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
IGN:
Jtth_, I do not own an alternate account, as I plan to join the black market with my main account.
Previous bans/warns/kicks:
On the server I have a pretty clean record, I always had a good understanding of the rules. With that being said, I do not have any bans temporary or permanent, and just a few old warnings for small misunderstandings during gang roleplay scenarios. One exception is when I lost my gang's ownership and discord server due to accidentally mentioning another roleplay server in one of the gang's chats. I acknowledged my mistake though and I learn my lesson from that experience.

Describe your activity on the server:
Well, I used to be one very active player back when I ran my old gang Bonten. Unfortunately though, due to a mistake I made I lost ownership of the gang and that also damaged my activity within the server. After losing it I noticed a lack of motivation in me when it came to playing on the Server. My old activity level was a solid 9/10, as I was on every day constantly grinding and improving my gang. After that small motivation issue I had, I started a new gang with my friends called Valhalla, and that was the spark that lit me up again into playing SRP. Ever since my activity started raising again until now that I play a decent amount of time on the server and I try to always do some roleplay with people to keep my activity levels fresh. Overall current is a 7/10!
Specify your Discord username (USER#0000) and if you have a microphone:
Jtth_#8832, I don't have a mic at the moment, and that is one of my disadvantages to be honest, but I can hear what others have to say, and reply on a DM or follow orders without any issues. I never really noticed an issues on that factor, besides a small frustration but I can very well communicate with others, plan certain things and execute certain orders if someone tells me to.
Specify your country of origin and time zone:
I live in greece, and my current time zone is GMT+3.
What are your motivations in applying for the black market dealer role?:
My motivation might be quite similar to my old application and that is because not many things have changed ever since and once I saw the announcement I knew that this could be my second chance in joining the faction.
To begin with, Black market was always close to me. It was always an alternative in my mind and even while leading a gang I was constantly debating on giving up my role and trying for BMD. I never really got the chance to because the gang was always busy. All until recently that I lost my main gang. Ever since I started playing SRP, I was always into gang roleplay, and that's the reason I first opened Bonten after the gang I was in disbanded. I am glad to say that Bonten went well, and I enjoyed every single minute of it along with its flaws. The thing is that Bonten reached verified and I became a verified gang leader, which is the highest role a player can achieve as a gang roleplayer. I simply feel like I want to explore more, and see the other side of gangrp which is BMD, and by joining I can expand my horizons and get to move on from gangs and go to an even bigger project. I see black market as the step above gang leading and I believe that it is what's best for me if I want to keep taking steps up in the crime roleplay community.
In addition, I am very excited about getting to support gang wars and between other gangs. I believe that through successful gang wars with no ooc misunderstandings and a lot of good roleplay can really make the reputation of Gangrp much better. I really want to be able to help in that part and support it.
Black market itself though has a lot of potential. Gangrp is slowly going upwards again and same with black market. I believe that it is a very successful project at the moment and with the new crime lead I also want to experience the position. The last updates were also very unique and I believe that it will be a nice position for me and one that I will definitely enjoy a lot.
Another thing I enjoy a lot when playing on the server is developing 1 character majorly. More specifically, I tend to play few characters, and develop them a lot without ever changing them. The character I am planning on applying with is the one I have been using for more than 1 year now, and I believe that with all of his past, as the leader of a fairly big gang and one of the big criminals of karakura, I believe that joining BMD will add a lot to his development and make him overall more interesting to play. I also think that it fits him as a character to step up into BMD after leaving the gang era.
I believe that this is a very common source of motivation, but I still feel like it is important and should hold a place on the list. As we all know, when gang roleplaying, having a stable income, or a way of making money through it, is hard or even impossible for many. I had similar issues too, constantly trying to make money as a gang leader, and struggling a lot with it. I believe that BMD solves that issue completely as it allows the player to run this whole selling business making a lot of money through crime roleplay which for me is very unique and its the solution I have been seeking for. I kept asking myself, how can I make money as a criminal on SRP and the idea of BMD hit me. I believe it is a perfect money source and I definitely want to get into it and start selling and progressing!
An other thing I came across while observing the crime server a while ago is the illegal businesses that dealers are permitted to start, upon joining the faction. I am a big fun of illegal businesses and I love brainstorming and finding unique ideas when it comes to that part. I also have a few friends that have the same interest in SRP businesses. That part motivates me a lot to apply for this role because I really want to run such an illegal business and I believe that BMD is sort of the way to do it. With that being said another reason to hope to be accepted is that ill get to start an organization that might add on to the crime community and create new opportunities for other players who are interested in participating.

What helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?:

Creativity:
To begin with, creativity is very important on all fractions of srp. I believe that the crime team requires someone with a creative mind that can think out of the box and suggest good ideas. I see myself as a creative person and I feel like I can provide multiple ideas that will possibly add excitement to the faction and make it more interesting. I know that most of the other applicants probably wrote something similar, yet I am very dedicated about this work, but what most probably didn't include is that I care a lot about the activity of the crime faction as well as its improvement, and I'll do my best to bring more hype into it. In addition, I think that I'm a mature individual with great ability to work in a team and good ideas in general.
To be more specific, I am an open minded person and I like to always think further into ideas that most people avoid discussing. I like thinking of big events and overall roleplay opportunities when most people would not try because of a possible rejection. I try for my business ideas along with my general suggestions to actually improve the faction and bring new features to it

Experience:
One more thing that might make me 'better' compared to other applicants is my experience in gangrp and crimerp in general. Through gangs I learnt a lot about how the faction works and how to be active in town. I also made some mistakes that are currently making me an overall better roleplayer because I see each one of them as a lesson and an opportunity to go forward and achieve great things. I've roleplayed with black market dealers and many other gangs and I feel like I know how to communicate well with people at this point and establish good projects or nicely planned events. My experience though has one last benefit. As a player who's been gangrping for over a year now with no breaks or quits, I've seen the server and the crime faction change a lot. I've seen rules changing, gang system changing, weapons being reworked and more others. I believe that helps me have a good opinion when it comes to the decision the crime team will take as well as it helps me with having a good image of what's beneficial for the faction.
Commitment:
Throughout my time as a player, one of my strong points is my dedication to crime roleplay and my mindset. I learnt from the beginning of my time on SRP that giving up on things is never an option. Even on hard times I always stay focused on my goals without ever thinking of giving up. I know that the role of BMD requires a lot of work and devotion and I am more than ready to offer that. In my journey on SRP I've proven multiple times my commitment, starting a gang from scratch and leading it even when things went very bad for it. I realized that by staying focused on my goals even when they are not going well, at some point will pay off and prove rewarding. I've seen many people around me giving up constantly on SRP projects and I believe I'm different in that part.

Business:
I noticed that BMDs are constantly making new businesses related to crime. I believe that with my creativity along with the people I know and play with, I can definitely provide the faction with another illegal business as well. I've been brainstorming for a long time now thinking of different business ideas that I could utilize as a dealer, and I came up with a bunch of Ideas that I would like to discuss with the rest of black market in case of acceptance. I don't know about others but I can definitely provide in that part and add on to the current illegal businesses.
Roleplaying Values:
In my time as a gangrper I've roleplayed with many different people and noticed many ways of roleplaying specifically in crime. As an individual I tend to value roleplay a lot and its rules, and one of my main goals is to improve roleplay and make it more story/lore based. In the gangs I lead, I always focused on each scenario to be worked upon and I usually utilized P2l as its a more unique way of roleplaying and a much more fun one. I also tried to schedule planned events and different fights to create roleplay and evolve situations. It is my own belief that on SRP it is best to discuss and roleplay in a way that satisfies both parties. Lastly from my experience lore is very important and I tend to value it a lot compared to other players when it comes to roleplaying and acting. I try to teach others the way of roleplay in a way that will cause less drama and ooc arguments and more fun along with a more well worked roleplay experience.
Self improvement:
Im a confident individual and I know my cons very well. Regardless of all that though, I know my flaws even better. I tend to acknowledge my mistakes and work on them instead of being in denial and blaming things on other people. During my time on SRP I also made a lot of mistakes and I am proud of them. Mistakes are lessons that improve me. I am always open and I accept criticism, because I believe that only if I accept who I am, only then I can improve.
Time:
This is an other thing that might make me a good fit for the role, the amount of free time I have in my life. My schedule is not very busy, and that allows me to have a lot of free time to focus on my position as a BMD. Free time is one of my strong parts and I believe that I can definitely be a very active dealer. I can definitely fill in and cover for the hours that other dealers might not be available. Of course, there might be emergencies but on general basis I have a pretty clean schedule and I can fit in some time for the role every day!

What previous experience do you have in working with a team?:
The ability to work in a team is quite important for the role of black market dealer. Personally, my ability to work in a team is quite good, due to some past experiences I have from life but on srp specifically too. I have been mostly active with gang roleplay and that alone taught me a lot about working in a team.

Kanto Manji Gang: Kanto was the first gang I ever joined on SRP, when I first started playing. With Kanto I learnt the basics of Gangrp but more importantly, I had an introduction into teamwork on SRP. Through Kanto I got to group up with people and organize things or work with them to achieve certain IC goals and plans. I also learnt how to discuss with others and respect their opinions even if I disagree with them. Lastly Kanto sparked me up and gave me the excitement to continue working with others and achieving greater projects.

Fight club: Fight club, was always something I looked up to. Such a successful business. When I first got accepted, I knew that it was the beginning to something very cool. With fight club I got to work with many different new people but I also experienced what its like to work with people who have completely different opinions. Everyone had different opinions about fights, p2l and rules, yet in the end we all agreed. During my time in Fight club I learnt a lot about teamwork, and it's importance.
Bonten: Bonten might still be one of my greatest achievements in SRP. It was the first gang I ever started, inspired by the manga and anime tokyo revengers. Through Bonten I got to cooperate and work with a lot of individuals, higherups and members. Inside Bonten, teamwork was very important to all of us and besides the countless of disagreements we had, we all respected each other and worked as a fine team. I believe that It was one of the best experiences I had with teamwork, as it taught me a lot and helped me improve myself in many different factors. I received constant criticism from my "team" which helped me become a better leader and later on a better member of a team.

Events: Through Gangrp, planned events were very common. Regardless of the event, they all required a lot of teamwork in order to be established. For each event I had to work with different people with different beliefs. Through each experience I improved my teamwork a lot and learnt to cooperate with others better. I also learnt to value the team's goals more than I value my own ego in order to achieve success. I also got to work with the Event team of the server to plan a series of server wide flash events that lead to my gang getting verified. I enjoyed working a lot with them and I believe it was one of my favorite experiences when it comes to working in a team for an SRP project. I also got an insight to the way event team works.
Valhalla: Valhalla is an other project I have with my old friends from SRP. Similar with Bonten, Valhalla is also a quite well accomplished gang which requires a lot of teamwork to function. Through Valhalla I constantly learn new things about working with others and keeping them satisfied.
All the experiences I mentioned above are just examples hat helped me fine tune my teamwork skills and accomplish good team projects. I believe that the black market will also involve a certain amount of teamwork and I feel like I can provide that.

What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?:
To begin with, the crime faction has a lot of potential, to improve and grow, as well as get a better reputation and have more players open up to it. Some of my suggestions might be a bit hard to implement in SRP but I believe that overall some more unique ideas could help the faction become more interesting. Some of my ideas might also be in my previous application but even then I reconsidered them and filtered them a bit for the new one.
First of all, one current issue with the crime faction is it's lack of authority. Other factions have buildings, special items, uniforms and even roles. My suggestion is for crime faction to have more ground over the town. Except from powerplant and maybe the sewers, there are not enough crime areas. I suggest that some areas of the map should be dedicated to crime faction and those areas will become criminal hotspots. Those areas will not have CCTV, and upon joining a player risks getting harmed. Those areas are claimed and ran by black market dealers. In order to make it balanced, each area will be given to 2 dealers so there will be a total of 3 new criminal hot spots in town. I believe that with those crime areas, there will b limited gangrp on civilian areas and it will give crime faction more ground to work with. This way it will also make the faction more recognized and it will allow the players to have their own crime areas. Those areas can be decorated according to the crime lead and dealers will request and discuss with each other in order to chose their areas. Dealers will also be able to see in those hotspots as well as store weapons and hide in case of danger. This is harder to implement but there could also be some traps in the area. Those hotspots can also be used for gang wars and fights supervised by the black market and their associates and they can also plant meetings in there with the BMD.
In addition filling up to this idea, BMD associates will also be given another role/responsibility to be the guards of those criminal hotspots. Their role is to protect the dealers inside the hotspot, and stop criminals from attacking the dealers, or trying to raid the area. The associates will also be able to supervise gangs or criminals who get in the area for fights or for other illegal activities. With this suggestion BMD associates also get another set of responsibilities making their role significantly more interesting.
That is basically it for my first suggestion, moving on to the next one.
I know that permissions are quite controversial, and I personally like the new Kill permissions, what I'd suggest though is a new addition to those. Ill give it a quick name, though that can change. "Escalation". This is basically a way to have a more realistic roleplay experience because perms might not always be accurate to a character's IC motivation. To be specific, with Escalation, 2 or more parties, gain IC motivation by roleplaying with each other and once they have gathered enough they forward it to the black market or Crime staff and they decide if they can do certain unique actions against others. Ill set an example to make it easier to understand. Lets say that 1 player made a bad rumor about another player. After some escalation of the two players confronting each other and having heat between them, they may ask for permission to give a non permanent damage to each other. Along with the Escalation, a new type of attack could be added which mainly involves small, minor attacks that can make a player fall unconscious and forget the scene between them and the attacker. Examples of such an attack could be stabs at non fatal areas or certain fights. The idea behind it is that it doesn't have to be specific based on perms, but instead staff has to approve of the IC motivation and allow the player to act and inflict a small amount of damage to another player. That will encourage people to roleplay more instead of just trying to gain perms in order to gangrp. It will encourage people to focus more on having good crime activity and a much more realistic experience. It will also make the game less specific, and allow a more flexible attack system that is closer to how an actual person would think. This idea doesn't cancel perms, but it fills in for the few gaps, perms may have and it also allows people to act on situations that might not be as simple as permission situations are. Escalation rule could also allow some different types of fights such as a fight between two gangs, destruction of properties or turfs and many many more! Its a simple rule that requires staff confirmation and allows players to have a next level roleplay experience.
Lastly, I believe that BMD should have it's own way of promoting it's crimes. Black market requires recognition to reach other factions and feel like by promoting it's activity and also having it's own personal server wide events it will gain more reputation and become more recognized to the whole server. That may also encourage other players to open up to it more and see it as a complete and equal faction. Those events could either be certain planned crimes, meetings, public announcements or even certain appearances in the town. This way the crime faction will also become more visible within the town and more player will be able to interact with it and roleplay.

Are you familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server?:
Yes, I have studied them repeatedly.
Are you familiar with that if you leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?:
Yes, I know the consequences of leaving.
Are you familiar with that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?:
Yes, I acknowledge it.
Are you familiar with that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential addition to the black market to others?:
Yes, it is private information and I will not reveal it.

IC INFORMATION
[!] A male standing at an average height walked in front of the interviewer slowly. He was wearing a black gas mask, along with a black suit and a red shirt. On his back, there was a long bladed weapon hanging and on his wrist, there was a well adjusted golden watch. The male spoke in a calm and slow voice answering the questions with a lot of confidence. His body was slim but muscular and his hair was brown and quite long.

Full Legal Name:
My name is Shinjiro Tachitsu Hatake

Criminal Alias:
I go by "Tejo" in the streets.
Age & Occupation:
I am 20 years old, and a student in college. I am currently unemployed
Gender & Marital Status:
I am a male, and currently I chose to live single.
Ethnicity & Race:
I was born in Japan, I am an asian male.
Known Languages:
Languages are a strong point of mine. I can speak Spanish, Russian and Japanese fluently.
Former Associations/Occupations:
Well there are quite many associations I had in the past. To begin with, my first ever gang. When I was 18 I joined an organization called Kanto Manji. It was a street semi delinquent group operating in Karakura. Through Kanto I learnt the basics of being a criminal but most importantly I learnt how to fight and use any weapon to its full potential. I was appreciated in Kanto and it sparked my career as a criminal. After it's disband, I decided to start my own gang and continue it's legacy. I named my project Bonten and I got to admit that it was quite a success. With Bonten I started having potential as a criminal and it kept growing up until I got recognition from others. After a while though I decided to leave my role as the leader of Bonten and give it up. I think a higherup is running it now. During my time in Bonten I also started working in some small businesses to entertain myself. First it was fight club, in which I was a fighter and a security. Due to my reputation from Bonten I had quite a name for my self in fight club and most people knew me. The other one, was a street racing club in which I was a racer. Speed thrilled me so racing was something fun to do on my free time, although I was never a very good driver. Later on I moved and decided to join a new project called Valhalla. That gang is founded by my family members and through it I keep my skills fresh and I train constantly to reach my full potential. Valhalla granted my alliances that will prove useful. Apart from my illegal activities though, I have a legal past too! I used to run a clothing brand with a small success on auctions that earned me a couple of money. I also had a laundromat near bowling alley which sustained me for a while though it was not going very well.
Highest Level of Education:
I have a high school degree and I am currently a bachelor student of college.
Physical/Mental Ailments:
Well, I'm honest to myself, I have some mental issues from a young age. I experienced some traumatizing things which changed me for life. I did some time in prison a while ago and they got some reports from me which I managed to get hold of. I believe these have all the info you need.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mental Ailments: Shinjiro Tachitsu Hatake is a male with an interesting personality. He seems to have a very high image about himself as well as a self centered mindset with a big lack of empathy for others. He is also very manipulative when it comes to his own gain. During our time with him we saw some clear signs of a Narcissistic personality disorder which might be the reason for his behavior. In addition, we noticed some intense anger issues, towards prison staff or other inmates. Lastly, it is not certain but a strange behavior was noticed in his cell 1 night. His personality switched and he became a different man. He got violent and cold, but most shocking was that he addressed himself as "Jett". This might be a sign of an identity disorder but it can not be certain.
Physical Ailments: Shinjiro's body seemed very healthy according to certain examinations and tests that were done on him. He seems to work our a lot and he follows a balanced diet. There is only one weak spot on him and that is his lungs. He has a healed bullet wound on his chest scraping his right lung, followed by a huge stab wound on his rib area and lastly another stab wound on the right side of his chest close to his lung again. These 3 injuries are not affecting his stamina a lot but instead they cause a bad cough sometimes or a short breath some others.

Known Family Members: (If inapplicable, put N/A)
1682085764537.png
I am the son of Ichika Hatake and Yuto Tachitsu, I have 3 brothers, Kadin Hatake, Sasori hatake and one who isn't mentioned in those papers, Nagato Hatake. Other close family relatives are Masuyo Tachitsu, and Yelena Tachitsu.
Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail:
Shinjiro, is an Asian male, with long brown messy hair, and light brown-hazel eyes. His skin is rather pale, and very clear. He has a tiny scar under his right eye. His face has rather young looking features. His body on the other hand, is very trained. It is visible that jett has been training for multiple years. He has a slim body type ye built full of muscle followed by certain small scars on his legs and hands from the years of practicing martial arts. The rest of his body is not scared except from his chest. On his chest you can see a big bullet wound along with two stab marks. One on his lung area and the other close to his ribs. The male stands at around 5'9-5'10 feet and he usually dresses nice. His body is well built and it is visible that behind it, there are multiple years of hard training. He has a lot of muscle mass and his overall image can be quite intimidating sometimes. One last detail about him that stands out is the tattoos he has on each hand. Both seem to be black Japanese kanji letters running down his arms. ''Kanto Gang" "Bonten Gang". Two tattoos that mean more than life itself to Shinjiro. He carries his past scared on his body.
Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail:
Shinjiro, is a kind looking man at first sight. A natural charm, followed by his good looks really create and appealing looking male. He always carries a smile on his face when talking to regular civilians and he is always there to help. People around him could definitely tell that he has a kind soul, a generous personality and a helping spirit. He likes playing multiple sports, meeting new people daily and attending classes. He also likes to smoke sometimes but he constantly says he will qui one day. Lastly he likes supporting his people and making them happy. He shows empathy to others. His only flaw is that sometimes his ego surpasses his kindness. He might become annoying sometimes, trying to make people admire him. Apart from that though he is the definition of an extrovert. He likes being into friend groups and he usually has leading roles on everything he does. He has a leading spirit. That's who Shinjiro Hatake is. Shinjiro's ideals though are far from Jett's reality. He simply uses that side of himself as a good cover around the people he cares about and the civilians of Karakura. It all changes when the mask covers his face. His true personality is no visible. He harms for no specific reason, just to promote fear to the people around him. He is pure evil hiding behind of an angelic image. With the mask on, he doesn't show any signs of mercy to people and it is hard to get him to recall to his good side.
He was not always like that but the harsh society he lives in changed him majorly. His goal is no other than reaching the top at anything he does, and that's why he chose to lead such a dangerous gang. Even after his demote from it though his need for destruction did not stop and it probably never will. He harms people just to gain the respect from others and force his domination. Jett can also manipulate others through words and even sometimes by showing them his true identity. Shinjiro's charming looks, and his comforting personality can some times lure even the greatest opponents into trusting him. And that is when they are more vulnerable. That's when Jett strikes.

Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail:
[!]
Shinjiro handed a small book titled "The Masked Man", it had chapters all with their separate titles. It was Shinjiro's novel. It seems like someone else wrote it for Shinjiro.
It all begun, somewhere in Tokyo, Japan, an orphan living alone waiting for his lucky day, an adoption. One day, two nice people arrived there and his hopes were up once again for a possible family. The couple took him home and slowly started bonding with him, as well as giving him a name. 'Shinjiro'. As he grew up he found out more about his parents as well as his family origins. His father was a hard working man, who is said to have some past affiliation with dangerous people. On the other hand, his mother was also a good woman but sadly she was sick, she was battling some strange disease yet she never told Shinjiro what it was. She was trying to keep it from him because she wanted her son to be happy even though he could notice that she wasn't well. As he grew up he started practicing from a young age, how to defend himself along with a variety of martial arts. He was very good at karate, and he was almost unnaturally flexible. It was as if he was born to be a fighter. Year by year, his life in the city was always getting harder. The unfortunate part was that he did not know what was going on with his family yet he could only assume. His mother's sickness was getting worse and his father kept leaving the house late at night and returning home with bruises or small wounds. He could only wait and see how this whole issue with his father would evolve. It was a regular night, his father gone and he was home taking care of his mother. The phone suddenly rung and as he picked it up he heard a familiar voice, his dad's. He was warned to hide and without second thought he hid inside one old wardrobe in his house. What he heard traumatized him for life. His door was brought down and a big crime group murdered his mother before storming out of the apartment. Once they left Shinjiro quickly went to see if his mother was still breathing but sadly, it was too late. He called the police who arrived quick. His father was still not home and he was now alone in the station waiting for any news or signs that his dad was still out there. The days past, yet still no news. He was now missing and young Shinjiro was sent back to the orphanage. Ever since that day he never heard of his father again. He grew up in denial, how could his life be so unfair. The hate inside him kept growing until the age of 17 when he ran away from his orphanage and tried for a new life in a new city named Karakura!
Karakura was a small city yet filled with opportunities, It seemed like the perfect place for Shinjiro to make a new start. As he arrived though he was quickly stopped at the station by a strange man. He was average height at about 5'9 feet, with a very macular build and a pale skin tone. He had blonde damaged hair but what made him stand out from others was his terrible eye wound. His right eye was completely damaged and the wound was untreated. He looked very intimidating, yet discouraged. That man ordered Shinjiro to follow him inside one of his hideouts. His name was Kenji Kurokawa, and all he wanted was to tell Shinjiro the basics about Karakura. It seemed as if Kenji knew exactly who Shinjiro was yet till the end he never revealed anything. From him Shinjiro learnt a lot about the town including it's high criminality along with the many dangers it hides. He was desperate, the gang life followed him everywhere so he decided that he'd no longer run away. It was time to fight back..

ARC II - Perfect Manji
1682093147216.png

There he is, all alone now surviving in town. Luck was by his side, as he quickly met up with a strange group. They wore white clothes with some unique black letters on their sleeves. His great fighting skills where quickly acknowledged by the organization who later revealed their name. It was a gang, feared by most and respected within the town. Kanto Manji, a semi-delinquent biker gang with members similar to Shinjiro. A great population of the gang were from a family named Hatake. Kanto was more than a gang to Shinjiro, It was his family. With that followed his unique new last name, he was now a 'Kozlov'. It was the name of some commanders of the gang and inside that family he met two great new brothers. Forty Kozlov and Vincello Kozlov. In addition, within Kanto he made a new friend. Their blood was not the same but their bond was as strong as a family one. His name was Levi Izana. During that time, he got his first signature tattoo on his arm. It was the Kanji letters from the attire. The tattoo was a symbol of his eternal loyalty o the gang and his new family. Everything was going great until they arrived.. A gang by the name 'Kaku-kai'. The first strike was when Kaku-Kai abducted his brother Vincello and later on he was pronounced dead. The day Vincello died, was the day that Shinjiro evolved his darker side, and the hate inside him grew bigger than ever. It was when Jett was born. Kanto was not ready for such a death and revenge was slowly coming. In one of the meetings, Shinjiro got to fight some members of the organization himself and he realized that their fighting skills where very unique and dangerous. As kaku-kai begun to rise, the whole revenge plan was forgotten. A new, much harder and more dangerous opponent was now against Kanto. It was one of the mightiest criminals in town followed by his family. The Hatake family, and their mighty secrets. A strange group was also close to the hatakes. Was it a gang?

ARC III - Akuma-Shidan
1682093233346.png

Akuma-Shidan was a group formed by the leader of the Hatake Family, a man named Sasori. He was the same age as Shinjiro ye far more experienced. Some information about the Hatake family was now spread to both sides. Hatake had three founders, Choji Hatake, Nagato Hatake and Lastly Sasori Hatake. Nagato joined Kanto's side while Sasori went the opposite direction with Choji. The two sides slowly begun going against each other, with the main rivalry being Nagato versus Sasori. Nagato had a whole gang behind him full of loyal soldiers, while Sasori had most of the Hatake's with him. Small fights kept occuring within the two sides though it all peaked inside the sewers. An unknown member of Kanto had contacted Akuma-Shidan giving them information about Kanto's position leading into a big fight between the two. Kanto members faught with their life on the line leading in a victorious outcome for them. The only ones missing from the battlefield where the main founders, Choji, Nagato and Sasori along with one higherup of Kanto who went with Nagato. The happiness of victory became silence of grief once the yelling of a higherup was heard. 'NAGATO IS DEAD!'. That sentence pierced through Jett's mentality. The hate inside him was once again peaking as he grabbed one of the enemy members released all his anger on her. The following days, many meetings occurred involving the leader of Kanto himself. A man named Shinsen'na Hisagawa. During one of those meetings the last devastating truth behind that war was revealed. The traitor.. He was no other than Shinjiro's last remaining family and battle ally. Forty Kozlov.. Shinsen'na made sure to execute him in front of the whole gang yet the damage was already done. Jett was once again alone. Akuma-Shidan slowly disappeared from that day on. What was left for Kanto though?

ARC IV - Kanto Banzai
1682093306519.png

Shinjiro learnt it the hard way, as many might say.. After the war, Kanto Manji gang slowly begun getting inactive, the members stopped attending as much and most of the people grew out of crime. Was it the sudden success that made them realize that crime is not for them? Strange… Shinjiro and a few others were the only ones who kept the spirit of being in the gang. Things where not as they used to be. Kanto was still at its peak yet it was clear that it would fall in the next few months. The member's hope though was not lost, they all thought it would catch up once again and reach the top in the city. Besides it outlived all of its opponents except one. Kaku-Kai was still there and it had now surpassed Kanto in numbers. The day arrived, in the frequency where usually new gang plans where posted was now a message from the lead himself explaining that the gang was disbanding. Was this the end? Shinjiro reached his lower during that time. He had officially lost everything that was once holding him in town. The only thing left was his mentality and his spirit. During that period, Shinjiro changed, he was less of an emotional person and his mindset switched up fully. He now wanted to go back to his old rival, the Kaku-Kai gang. He knew that Kanto fell but its spirit would continue living inside people forever. The gang never dies. Kanto’s legacy had to be passed down..

ARC V - Bonten Banzai

1682093453113.png
Once Kanto stopped operating, Shinjiro was up to something. His closer people and former allies from Kanto lost him for a few days. He was locked up in his place thinking, brainstorming.. A buzz was heard on their phone. Shinjiro was finally reaching out again ''Meet me at the park, Important!". The group gathered, and they started discussing. Shinjiro was planning to open a new gang that would eventually continue Kanto's legacy. Founders of Bonten where his most trusted and closest allies. Two men by the names of Akira and Shinoku and one woman going by Odette. After a long discussion, the 4 teenagers agreed to work together to establish their new gang. "Bonten!". Bonten was a semi-delinquent group, with basic motivations and simple beliefs. Their goal was to dominate the town, and defeat everyone who stands in their way. Shinjiro, or Jett, was now more evil than ever and his first goal was to murder and take down the gang that killed his brother, Kaku-Kai. Bonten slowly grew, and Shinjiro realised that the leading role was too much for him. He decided to allow a trusted person with that job and he took the role of council which was almost equal to a leading position. Things where great at first, Kaku-Kai seemed to be losing on brawls besides their advantage in numbers. Though things did not stay ideal. Bonten leader at the time was a man named Subaru Makino, and through the position his mindset slowly shifted. He developed a high ego, and his respect for the council and the co-leader fell fully. He even started attacking members that got in his way. It was time for Shinjiro's first fight once he stood up against Subaru. They fought for hours in front of their members. Until at some point, both men fell on the ground, breathing heavily and almost dead. Followed after that day, the gang chose to kick Subaru and Shinjiro became it's new leader. Now one thing was left, destruction of Kaku-Kai. During that time he also received a text from one of his members, the user was named L.I. They scheduled to meet, only for Shinjiro to notice a familiar face he hadn't seen in a long time. It was his friend Levi Izana. Now Shinjiro knew that he had successfully rebuilt Kanto's spirit and he was ready to fight. A battle of life and death itself..

ARC VI - Kaku-Kai
1682093516740.png

It was now official, Karakura only had space for one gang. Besides their extreme member advantage, 40 to 12, Bonten decided to go against the biggest gang in town. The well known by now, Kaku-Kai. A war was being prepared, and Shinjiro took a lot of time to train for it. During that time one of Shinjiro's greatest friends Shinsenna Hisakawa, former Kanto lead and the man who taught shinjiro all aabout gangs returned as the co-leader of Bonten and helped in the war. the two gangs had a bunch of events and small brawls, in which Bonten was always victorious and the news around the criminals were spreading fast. Bonten was rising in numbers and in popularity. Within a month, it was no longer a big difference between the two gangs. The day of the war was close. Many fights had occurred before that changed Shinjiro and fed the hate inside him. The final strike was when the Kaku-Kai higherups kidnapped Shinjiro and tortured him brutally. That day he was stabbed at his ribs and his leg, yet he did not crack. He just barely escaped his enemies and after that day he decided that the war that was supposed to be with blunt weapons and delinquent style was getting cancelled. It was now a fight to the death with sharp deadly weapons. On the day of the war, Bonten was more ready than ever. Kaku-Kai on the other hand, had a lot of their members missing, something that caused them to lose that day, and since then, the gang was never seen or heard again. That day, changed Bonten and Shinjiro forever. Shinjiro was finally at the top, and his gang was now acknowledged by the black market themselves. The only issue was that the police was after him and sadly they arrested some of his allies including the gang's second in command Shinsenna. Shinjiro managed to change his facial features along with some small parts of his name and Identity and he got himself off the radar. The gang was still raising and people could no longer doubt Shinjiro at any point. He had managed to concealed his identity from the police and hide as a new person. Only few could recognize him. Other gangs now wanted to side with Bonten, and jett, only looked for the most evil and dark ones. He was now a face of pure evil blinded by his corruptness and his dark thoughts.

ARC VII - Sequence 011
1682093587671.png

A gang alone, is powerful. But what happens when two of the best gangs in town meet? Great crimes are now for the cops to battle with. Triad was a cult lead by a Korean man, quite older than Shinjiro. Not many things are known about him, besides that he once lead a gang named river, and that he was now leading a much darker gang. A cult. Triad wanted chaos and destruction in town, and their main activity was sacrifices. There was a secret code between them, they were bound by a certain mark that made them stick like brothers one for another. It was the perfect gang, for Bonten to side with. Different beliefs but same motivation and goals. With Triad, Bonten reached it's full potential, It was now fulfilled and the crimes followed would shock the town. Sequence 011, was one of the Triad's dark ideas. Bonten members along with their allies, gathered at the old bakuto tunnel. Their plan went smoothly. A loud bang was heard on the Judge's door, before many masked men got in her place annd abducted her and her 13 year old daughter. The next step of their plan evolved police, a video of the kidnapping was sent to them, and alerted them to meet Triad at the tunnel where it all started. From there on the criminals asked for a ransom along with the release of the former Triad leader Johnny Ledger. A lot of time was spent there negotiating with the police, but eventually they found a crack and arrested them all. That day, Shinjiro got shot in the chest, and he was saved by EMS 50 seconds before his bleedout. Life flashed before his eyes that day as his death was seconds away. It changed him forever. His whole life, everything he ever accomplished, all could have been lost in those 50 seconds. All because police started shooting them in a dead end, no escape..

ARC VIII - Scared Face
1682093743227.png

The wound, still fresh and the blood, almost not enough to keep him alive. 1 hour after his arrest, his chest patched quickly to stop the bleedout. Shinjiro was now breathing heavily inside a cell, it was his first time being in one. His at the time silver hair were resting on his face, as he stood barely unconscious grabbing on his bed's railing to stay on his feet. The voice of the commissioner himself broke the silence.. "You're in for life.. no bail for now". Was that it? No t can't be. The next few days he was transferred to some sort of high security prison. His breathing was still bad, and the wound made by a bullet on his chest was not even close to healing. He was one of the few survivors from sequence 011 who managed to be saved after the shootout. In his cell, he was given the opportunity to call many times with Karakura and give his plea for a chance of a bail. He chose to remain silent and keep training alone I'm his cell. A lot of time past, he was forgotten by most, and remembered by a few select ones. It was time... a much different Shinjuro walked slowly towards the calling room. His eyes, filled with hate, his hair, no longer dyed and healthy, just messy and damaged but what stood out the most, his body. He had trained for all that time, he was barely recognisable at this point. "I plead guilty.." Said to the phone before he hang up. Then, his routine came back to normal. Working out in a filthy cell. At some point, a bang was heard on his cell, followed by the sight of an officer standing infront of it with some keys. "Shinjiro, someone by the name Odette, paid the bail of 5 million yen, you will be set free". A corrupted individual, filled with hate and anger was transported back to Karakura. Things though could never be the same after that...

ARC IX - Broken Mask

1682093996430.png
Was things back to normal? How could things ever come back to normal after that. How could this happen? Jett’s mind was poisoned by his rage. Bonten changed, It got weaker. The respect for their own founder and Leader was almost dead. It was once again questioned if he was good enough. Jett's corruptness was no longer suitable for Bonten. His higherups lost the remaining respect they had for him. His plans were not appreciated by the gang. It was the downfall of Jett. Bonten higherups soon started talking about kicking jett out and getting a new leader. Tony, one of Jett's brothers was now the possible next lead. Around that time, Jett's true Identity also got revealed to the police, yet he still managed to conceal himself barely. His mind was no longer the same after the sequence 011. He became inactive and started risking people's life for his own gain. He started killing, just for the adrenaline it would give him, and within Bonten, council knew he could no longer lead. Not many things are known about his downfall, yet the gang ended up disowning him, and the new leader became KANO, his own brother Tony. From that day on, Shinjiro was alone, but it was not the time yet. He still had lots of things he wanted to achieve. Reaching the top position within gangs, was a fulfilled dream and desire. Yet crime is a cycle that doesn't end so simply. His knew goal was to become big in a new area, even greater than gangs. Black Market was now what he truly wanted to achieve position within them. Before approaching them though, Jett left Karakura..

ARC X - No Enemies
Back where it all started, Shinjiro needed answers about his life. He returned to his birthplace, to discover his actual routes. He wanted to find himself, and also seek for his adoptive father. He looked quite alike his brothers from the Hatake family yet there was no actual evidence yet. He first went to the orphanage that took care of him before his parents adopted him. It had been a while, he was now 20 years old, and he asked them to know, who had given him up for adoption. The answers he received where misleading. A DNA test was the only way. He still had Nagato's clothes, as a memorial of his lost brother. Once the results came back, he was shocked. They were positive, and it turns out that Shinjiro was a blood related sibling of the Hatakes. He was one step closer to himself. His father was the only gap in his backstory. And that would change soon. Shinjiro knew where and how to find gang relevant people, from his own personal experience. From asking around and getting small information he learnt that his father had gone with the gang members the day they killed Shinjiro's mom. He was furious, and his mind was filled with thoughts of revenge. One night he grabbed his double blade naginata and went to find the gang. It was quite an easy task, that gang was nothing compared to Bonten. He murdered them all, one by one showing no mercy to anyone, their leader was the only one who could put up a fight. Besides his attempts Shinjiro could easily defeat him. One man was missing from the slaughter, it was his father. He asked the few people that were still alive from the gang, bleeding out and the information he got was that his dad had passed away, after a police officer shot him. His final questions were about the officer who killed his father. They knew him, and he was quite well known for going against the gang. Shinjiro left the ruins of the now dead gang after finishing off the few alive, and went straight into tracking down the police officer. With a simple bait he got him alone and stabbed him in the neck causing his death. He had now erased all of his father's side and completed the task of finding his backstory. Everything that once caused him pain was now gone, dead in front of Shinjiro's mask. He was ready for a new start, a return in town. A position among the most notorious and powerful criminals of Karakura. The black market. That was his new goal..

ARC XI - Tachitsu
After his recent return, Shinjiro went to live temporary at Masuyo's tower. Masuyo is like an older brother to Shinjiro and he let him stay there. It was an average evening like any other and Shinjiro got curious and started searching Masuyo's stuff. Maybe to find some old embarassing pictures? or maybe to find something more important. After a while he came across an envelop with title "The Tachitsu Family" Shinjiro quickly opened it to be rewarded with a bunch of papers. Some random family images but the most important one, a family tree. He started observing it with curiosity, reading the random names. Suddenly his eyes locked, his name was on the tree. The male was shocked, he was indeed a biological member of the Tachitsu family. He saved an image of the tree and stormed off. Later on he learnt from Masuyo that the Tachitsu family doesn't consider him legitimate and that's why they excluded him for all those years. He was desperate to prove them wrong. Ever since, Shinjiro now fully knowledgeable of his biological family, he is trying to reconnect with them. He also saw that his actual mother was name Ichika Hatake and his father was named Yuto Tachitsu.

ARC XII - Valhalla
How much more can this story include? We made our way to the final chapter and the most recent one, after a great journey, and the final news, was finally ready to move on. Him and his brothers decided to start fresh with a new gang. To be specific, they decided to restart and gang that used to operate way back, before Shinjiro first got in town. It was named Valhalla and it is their latest project. Valhalla is a notorious group with basic motivations of domination in town. It is lead by Sasori Hatake and also founded by him. With Valhalla Shinjiro got to experience commanding criminals once again after a long time ever since Bonten betrayed him. It also helped him realize that as much as he tries, he will always be a criminal. The issue though is that Valhalla or any other gang no longer satisfies him. He wants more.. His goal to become a dealer never weakened. As much as he wants to stay in Valhalla, his heart always wants more. Regardless of all that happened though, a few people hold a dear spot in Jett's cold heart. After everything that happened, they were the ones that stood up for him. Levi Izana, Akira Hatake Drakos, Masuyo Tachitsu and Shinsen'na Hisakawa. Those people are almost as valuable as his own 2 brothers. Kadin and Sasori...
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE END!!!

Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black market dealer:
Shinjiro speaking*
"A while ago, while still leading Bonten, me and one of my fellow members caught a certain person selling black market weapons for a quite appealing price. As a verified gang leader I knew that the manager of my turf should know. We contacted him and in no time he was standing in front of us. It was our first introduction to a dealer going by 'HERMIAS'. The strange man ordered us to find the person and accept one of his deals luring him into a trap. Once we managed to capture him he gave us a location and one thing lead to another, we were know inside one of his hideouts. It was then I realized that the criminals from the black market are not to mess with at any cause. He showed zero mercy to the man, and had many advanced weapons I didn't even know existed. The seller was tortured and later on killed inside that hideout with zero hopes of escaping. Later on, the dealer kept his word and he gave us some sort of payment before ordering us to leave his area. That day, even as the leader of a big gang, I got intimidated by the man and knew that the dealers of the black market where the best of the best in crimes. I knew that day that I wanted to reach their level one day and compete with them."
That day, was the beginning of a sort of friendship between the two. Jett and Hermias became allies and soon started pulling more hits on targets who sold weapons they bought from him.
*Shinjiro speaking*
"Even a while back before I joined forced with him, we still had a lot of deals with each other. A few days before the war, he was the man who we trusted the most. For certain occasions such as fights with Kaku-Kai we needed him the most. I knew that he was going to side with us the first time I ordered war supplies. I called his number and soon met up with him. I totally blew up my bank and bought baseball bats for the whole gang. Ever since that big deal, we started first collaborating. Either for small stuff or even bigger. I was something like his trusted associate, and along with a member of my gang we helped him stop third party dealers.
It was simple really, we found people selling, gave a call to Hermias and the same day we ended up abducting those dealers and moving them alive somewhere for Hermias to delay with them. None of them ever made it out alive..
It was almost like a system now, no criminal ever considered selling weapons because they all knew that we would find out, and their death would be certain after that."

Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer:
My character, is a very experienced criminal due to his time as a verified gang leader. Black market dealer, is a role that suits him well because technically it's the step above leading a big gang. He was always involved in crimes ever since day one and he is very developed being my main character for more than a year now. He has been in some of the biggest gangrp events and his overall experience makes him a perfect pick icly as a Black market dealer. He is known to the faction from his old operations with Bonten and he have worked in the past with former BMD's. He is also a criminal with a name for himself.

Last edited:

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for applying to join the Black Market, unfortunately after consulting with the rest of the BMDs we've decided to deny your application this time around. We wish you all the best for your future within the Crime Faction.

Users who are viewing this thread