mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

The problem of /grade

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenFen

Level 6
There’s this problem with the /grade system. I’m sure there’s tons of this out there, but I’m also reporting it because 1) I wonder if this is a version glitch and 2) I’m annoyed with it.
Anyway, the first time you type in the command, it says, I still need about 30+ minutes to grade up then the second time, it says you have reached the maximum grade!
It used to work before something happened, I don’t know about I guess.

NukaRndz

Level 53
There’s this problem with the /grade system. I’m sure there’s tons of this out there, but I’m also reporting it because 1) I wonder if this is a version glitch and 2) I’m annoyed with it.
Anyway, the first time you type in the command, it says, I still need about 30+ minutes to grade up then the second time, it says you have reached the maximum grade!
It used to work before something happened, I don’t know about I guess.
I would suggest heading here and updating this thread with the proper format; https://schoolrp.net/threads/feedback-format-information.22726/

Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+
As NukaNrds mentioned, try using the proper format before suggesting something. |

But the Owners of this server are trying they’re best, and are known of this glitch. They will try fixing it as soon as possible so players will have the perfect experience they deserve.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread