mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

The Return!

RoseRP

Level 46
If you have not seen already - or have not been informed, I have been thinking of returning early.
Of which I have decided to do such - as I miss the server a lot and the people of course! So I'm choosing to come off of Break on the Server, and coming back! Hope to see you there and get a chance to roleplay with you - For now I'm going to work on a skin and a biography.

As you may know previously I had went on break because I was mentally unwell - and I was becoming dangerously depressed. I had been undergoing constant sad thoughts while trying to be cheerful - and I got tired of pretending. So I decided that it was time to take a break - and so I did. On late June I posted I might be taking a 2-4 month break, however it got shortened as time progressed and I started to realize 'SchoolRP is home to me' it's where all my friends are. The people that I care about deeply and support all the way. As well during this time I missed you all a lot and as I said before I hope to meet you in roleplay and get a chance!

I'm not going to go into detail of personal reasons of leaving - other then I was Mentally not in a good place at the time. There were other reasons - But I would rather keep them silent.

During the last month I have sorted out my problems and decided to make a return after some thought. I hope by me returning I can create a positive influence on the server and spread happiness!

~+~ With Love Rose! ~+~

Users who are viewing this thread