mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

The School's Council Team

si10k

Level 37

>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<

Hello karakura! This is Sif, sorry about before! Today I will be interviewing Mookie a councilor of the spartans student council, and ask what the council is supposed to do and what is happening around the school including some drama maybe? You will have to listen to figure out what happens for yourself!

Sif - Grey

Mookie - Blue

>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<

///voice recording would be started///

[Sif] - “May you please introduce yourself Mr prince? So our viewers may know who we are talking to?”

[Mookie] - “Hello students of Karakura! For those who do not know me, my name is Keiko , Keiko prince. But, please- I go by Mookie and I’m currently a college student councilor.”

[Sif] - “Alright, what does the councilors do for the students here?”

[Mookie] - “Well, the council does a lot. We plan events for schools, like upcoming dances. We discipline where needed, giving detentions and warnings to rule breakers. However, our number one priority is the safety and security of our classes in Karakura high.”

[Sif] - “How do committees work?”

[Mookie] - “Well, there are three of them,disciplinary, event, and welcoming and training. I just happen to be in all three.” He’d say in an arrogant sneer.

[Sif] - “How about some upcoming events?”

[Mookie] - “If I told you I’d have to kill ya!” He’d joke “In all seriousness, though I’m not allowed to say, there are things in the works and you would have to keep your eyes out for announcements!”

[Sif] - “Alright! Thank you for letting me interview you! Anything you would want to say to the public?”

[Mookie] - Well uh- sign up for councilor! We’re always looking for new members. I’ve been a councilor for nearly 8 months, had over 60 students suspended, 3 expelled, and countless detentions, trained about 9 other councilors, and I plan on continuing my work for quite some time! So sign up and hopefully we’ll cross paths!”

[Sif] - “I hope everyone enjoyed listening!”

///The voice recording would end///

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread