mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

The Sewers- More than meets the eye

MistzMC

Level 0
The Sewers- More than meets the eye (Article 1)
2023-05-31_04.24.55.png -one of many entrances that lead into the sewers.
Have you ever stumbled upon a sewer entrance in the street?
Well that is exactly what happened when me and one of my under classmate friends stumbled upon an entrance when we were near some houses.
We went exploring a bit and found some eerie things lurking down there.
2023-05-31_04.19.42.png -a look at one of the pathways in the sewers.
Much more than meets the eye.
As you may think that the photo above shows nothing abnormal.
There are many hidden things lurking in the shadows.
2023-05-31_04.26.11.png - abnormal pathways that lead to hidden rooms
Is there more?
This is the question me and my friend are asking ourselves.
Even though we only spent a few minutes in the sewers, we believe there is a story behind the sewers, some type of lore.
2023-05-31_04.23.23.png - one of many intersections in the sewer system
The Dangers of the sewers.
As the usual, my friend had to log off for the day leaving me behind in the sewers, and luckily, I knew my way out.
Thinking it was a normal trip back home, once I exited the sewers, I was approached by a masked woman who was asking me what I was doing.
I told her I was going home yet she insisted I told her where I came from.
When I kept telling her to leave me alone and tried walking away, she followed me and whispered to me to "Not run"
I then turned around to see what she had to say, and she told me to follow her, and to that request I was not willing to.
Eventually she tried forcing me to, but luckily for me some college students were walking by and helped me escape.
Something about the experience felt off, there might be more going on behind the scenes.
I will return.
Even though the sewers are riddled with traps and after that experience scared me.
I am still very curious to figure out the story behind the sewers.
I will be returning to the sewers and documenting what I find.
With all the dangers that lurk, If I do not return from the sewers please do not come looking for me.
As for if you want to join me, feel free to reply to this thread, it will be safer exploring in a group.
(This is Article 1 of The Sewers Series)

Warning- DO NOT GO ALONE
I do not condone anyone to venture into the sewers alone, it is very dangerous.
Please make sure to follow the rules of the server!

Last edited:

Mialyansa

Level 47
To join, you should go to the wiki. Then go to onrain, then dm kuert to ask to join. You should keep that private when it comes to talking about it ICLY. The identity of the members cannot be public (ICLY) for security reasons

NoahUT

Level 1
YoCarWrecked2002
YoCarWrecked2002
This is pretty neat info. Would love to hear some theories about the sewers in the future!

Jay.

Level 9
jayharu
jayharu
Fundraiser+
yea its quite unsettling knowing what dangers could be in there. I actually saw someone get dragged into the sewers. Never saw them again at school.

Users who are viewing this thread