mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

The sight of animals

So basicly If you pay money to be a animal ingame, you should have a good experience with that, because you gonna stay a animal forever.So if you get a animal, you wanna See of the sight of the animal, but you dont see the sight of the animal, you see like a normal player. Seeing like a normal Player while having such a small body is kinda annoying and not worth it to buy the animal whitelist. Who ever bought it will exactly know what I mean.

Hopefully you Developers look at this Suggestion

Best wishes-German soldier

Infi

Level 132
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
Please use the suggestion format that can be found Here

That said, I don't believe that what you're requesting is entirely possible. You can enhance your player FOV to match that of a bird (to be able to see more around you) or decrease it to see more like a bear. Those things are settings you can change yourself via minecraft video settings. On the development side of things, I just don't believe that altering a players vision is possible unless applying a potion effect like nausea or blindness (which also won't happen)

Sorry :/

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
It isn't possible in vanilla without being incredibly janky. The player is two blocks tall, and there is currently no way to change that without modding the game. If you want to have the perspective of an animal, look into getting a mod like MorePlayerModels (which isn't 1.19+ yet, so you'd either need to downgrade to 1.18 or find an alternative) or something similar.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

- As said above this isn't very easy to achieve without it looking weird, however we may add a self viewing disguise option in the future.​

Users who are viewing this thread