mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

The Spring of Pink Flowers

Noot6

Level 12
Nothing is quite like the image of a Sakura Tree in full blossom. The Pink Petals that dance to a tone that we could only dream of hearing. When I imagine it, it's a nearly clear, light blue sky with baby clouds fill with potential imagining and fantasy.

The Sakura Trees in their full beauty, standing tall and proud, flowing with the wind as their petals dances to distance plains. But as beautiful as it is, it would never be a complete picture for me. It would be missing such values as my friends and most of all, my best friend. She's been with my through 7 years of absolute stupidity and love. She's nothing short of what I would describe as perfect. She is someone with flaws and struggles who never fails to be kind and caring, even to the people she might not agree with or even the people she hates.

When I'm with her, I can laugh and be me. I feel warm in my chest and I get to be stupid, I get to be a child no matter how old I get. She's someone who's smile is infectious, in other words. She never fails to make me smile. I could never picture a future that didn't have her in it. Yeah, we fight over the dumbest things, yeah we ignore each other sometimes, but there is no one else that I'd rather be an absolute idiot with, because I could never be me, without her. That's why she's my best friend.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread