Mist

Level 13
Revenge Party
By: Grey Henson
1:03 ───|────── 3:26
|◁ II ▷|
∞ ↺
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

So... I was silenced on my page as you all can see. None of it was my doing and I admit the messages were salacious and vitriolic but I said no lies. Now, I'm moving forward and putting this past me. But not before laying down the truth. There is an interview with the accused's two times ex-fiance and a statement coming forward from people who formerly knew them. And I leave it at that, look for yourself. Go piss, out.

Disclaimer: Before anyone might ask, this isn't a hate page or anything, it became personal when my page was wiped with no reasoning of course. From the get-go this has always been a personal journal of sorts where I say what I've seen and heard and add my opinion however gruesome it may be. This is my space and my page and I will let my voice be heard and the truth be told. These people aren't to be toyed with in real life or else I will be taking legal action. There should be no death threats, no insults and finally, no more of picking sides. I will not be responding to any messages in the comments, if you violate any guidelines I will be reporting you to the school.

GPG_X_Jeb._1.png
[!] An audio file was attached [!]

GoPiss Girl: “Are we good to go?” Their voice was vaguely muffled, telling no signs of actual gender or identity.

Jebediah Kirisuto: “Yeah I don’t have a reason to hide my face”

GoPiss Girl: Even Better, so… Introduce yourself!”
[There was a pause for silence. . . Clearly, someone was thinking]

Jebediah Kirisuto: “I’m Jebediah Kirisuto, I am a college student.. I think for this its most important that I am Serena Santarossa's ex-fiance.”

Jebediah Kirisuto: “Twice.. Crazy enough. I moved on though! Found my peace, doing my own thing noww.. Much healthier, less… Lame?”

[there was a short intermittent pause… unusual considering the time stamp… seemed the audio had been cut… weird]

[A HEAVY sigh was used to open up the audio followed by a few sounds of what seemed to be hand-to-hand contact… was someone clapping? This sounded a lot heavier than that…]

Jebediah Kirisuto: “LEFT and RIGHT! We were never stable twin. We met and I was ust a friend then we dated, even AFTER she flirted with like… what? 10 guys? We ended up breaking up, but then we said we’ll just be friends which did NOT last. I ended up being a homewrecker during that- but to be fair I DIDNT KNOW?? She was dating some blind guy, and still talking about she loves me and all this nonsense… doubling down, I got with her after… because in the end I was no better than her, I’ll admit that.”

[A slam was heard before the sound of someone taking a deep slowing breath was heard. . . seemed they needed to calm some nerves.]

revenge party x2.png

Jebediah Kirisuto: “That second relationship was MUCH more a relationship… but during it I came to learn she slept with her best friend while we were broken up.. He had a girlfriend though? That's on rain now anyway. Apparently, during that relationship, she flirted with SEVERAL people during that? I noticed she had other guy’s jackets but she said it was just to see but.. I think I was just gullible, delusional. Both… anyways, we ended up breaking up. Mostly because I became very absent, I can admit I was.. I thought it was chill, I thought we knew WE were toxic, but then I learned shes calling me an abuser?? Nuh-uh… she also constantly yelled at her friends for even ASSOCIATING with me.. It's like she couldn't just move the fuck on, I did my healing.. I didn't care when I was near her, but her towers were fuckin’ TILTED… Crazy enough with all this onrain shit I can confirm she was in people's bed VERY quick after that breakup..”

[another sigh was heard]

Jebediah Kirisuto: “We were both really shitty, both sort of delusional though.. Im only mad at her because she pretends she was a victim.”

Jebediah Kirisuto: "If two people gave each other drinks, and both were poisoned, who would be the victim?? Neither girl.. We shouldn’t have been together, that’s all.

GPG: My god… I would be in the comments saying that shit too if I were you too. Well.. is there anything you’d like to say to the Serena supporters?”

Jebediah Kirisuto: “uhh..”

Jebediah Kirisuto: “..Nope! But I can say whatever she says about me, come to me about it. I can admit my faults, unlike Serena Santarossa. She ran from the city the moment it was shown to the world that the only thing she strives for is male attention. No matter WHO it hurts!!”

[Two rather loud and vigorous slams were heard! The passion thriving from this boy's words was clearly spilling out]

Jebediah Kirisuto: “If you idolize Serena, that says something about you. If you wanna idolize a homewrecker idolize someone who takes the fucking heat… Serena SANTAROSSA can't even act like a Santarossa to save her life. A Santarossa isn't just a criminal, you're meant to be strong too, dumbass.”

[A round of audible claps could be heard]

Jebediah Kirisuto: “That’s all! Unless there are more questions. Sorry, I love ranting.”

GPG: “A criminal?”​
Having informed you all on all of these hanes actions I believe the face even her closest of friends have realized and back up any and all paranoia and actions given by the accused party.
revenge party x2.png
Now to conclude, as I stated before this page was started to speak my mind as well as give others a voice. This will be the last I say of this and there won't be any more discussion. If the accused party wishes to say anything then let them do so to me. I don't want any messengers or any defenders, please respect this decision. Since a casual outing won't suffice, I will be formal. Leave this be, there had been no names explicitly mentioned so that should be enough for you all to get the memo. GoPiss girl OUT!

Last edited:

Popo

Level 31
DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable
Dude I initially read this thinking there was some sort of OOC grudge or argument

SIMPL3Z

Level 100
Community Team
Lore Team
Dude I initially read this thinking there was some sort of OOC grudge or argument
No but same I was like ... what the hell is this drama now...

This is cool though. College jockRP drama coming to light

Users who are viewing this thread