The Tunnel - The Solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffeeccubus

Level 18
IGN: Coffeeccubus
DATE: 7/3/2020 (Birthday)
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
The Tunnel. For a long time, this place has been untouched, and was once a gang hideout, but now it's just in neglect and no one cares about it. Maybe get one or two people there every three months to explore it or utilize it as a hangout, but after that it's just pointless.

What do I suggest?

An event where the tunnel is cleared up, and we are able to travel outside of the city, towards that special place outside of town, with hiking activities, a mountain to climb, hot springs and all of that. Make it so we can drive there too, and that bus? Well, that bus could be pretty helpful for us getting there. Hell, someone could start a Taxi company and drive people to there and back there. I just think an entirely new area to roleplay in, especially for those who are on Summer Break or something, instead of having to limit themselves to the beach, can go out to the woods over there. I know we already have the woods in Karakura, but I'm talking about like... something more... countryside. Add some historical Japanese village there too, and some houses there to buy. There is so much potential into this, and it could really fill up some more stuff to do around Karakura! And besides, who wouldn't wanna go out to the dock out there, and go fish in the Ocean? That'd be fun!

Here's how I envision the area to be (rough draft):
upload_2020-7-3_22-57-41.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread