Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN: The1ToFear

Previous bans:
I have a maximum of two to three bans, all of which occurred quite some time ago. I haven't been warned or kicked in a long period of time. I completely regret and apologize for the punishments I have received and I pledge not to repeat them.

Describe your activity on the server?:

I'm incredibly active on the server most of the time. I'm currently on a three-month break from university to start planning my future, and while this has given me a lot of free time, I'm eager to give it all to hospital faction and provide the support that is needed. Because my time zone varies and few players of the hospital team share my time zone, this position is extremely valuable to not just me, but also to players who require instant support when the workers are absent or inaccessible. My current server activity is somewhat noticeable; my activity could be illustrated with an 8.5 out of 10 rating from personal experince. I can connect to the server at any time, and the same can be said for my Discord activity.

Which timezone are you in?:
CEST

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
Springwood#2555

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes

List your current and past applications:

ACCEPTED

Ban Request | 1 - ACCEPTED
Ban Request | 2 - ACCEPTED
Journalist Application - ACCEPTED
College Application - ACCEPTED
Albanian Application - ACCEPTED
Private Tutor Application - ACCEPTED
Staff Application - ACCEPTED
Black Market Application - ACCEPTED

DENIED
Reporter Application - DENIED
Lore Team Application #1 - DENIED
School Council Application - DENIED

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
Since the year 2019, when I first started actively roleplaying, I have encountered numerous complex roleplaying situations that call for a great deal of detail roleplay. Considering how I typically interact and communicate, the level of detail I demonstrate in my actions can be seen as remarkable. I have been able to plan out things in detail and carry them out for a number of years, and I continue to become better every day until I believe I have "mastered" it completely. I have been roleplaying and generating lore for a long time, so I can easily facilitate detailed and distinctive actions in a short period of time.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
There are several reasons why I've decided to apply for this position, but I'll keep it short and to the point: I've applied for several roles on Roleplay Hub so far, and they've all been turned down due to my lack of trust and history. Recently, my trust in the Roleplay Hub community, specifically the staff team, has dwindled for inexplicable reasons. I want to solidify my trust, as well as my experience. My current psychiatric knowledge has been fantastic: I am currently pursuing a university education in psychology and therapy. This position seems to provide me the excellent opportunity to start somewhere and hopefully be given a chance to prove my worthy even if it is not needed to.

The main reason I've decided to apply is because of this new world opening up in the midst of SchoolRP, a new experience I get to develop once before moving on to something divergent. The amount of healthcare experience I currently possess should be advantageous to the hospital team.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
Psychiatrist

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
During my nonappearance, I spent the majority of my time studying and understanding everything I could about psychiatry, therapy, and health care - I've acknowledged a lot of things, including things I never could have envisaged.

A psychiatrist's job is to primarily treat patients who are trying to assess or suffering from a wide range of mental health crises; however, they also provide the highest standards and processes for their patients to cultivate themselves.

A psychologist, briefed shortly, studies the various mental and behavioral processes that people go through. They also look into how people interact with their surroundings and other people. Psychologists help individuals learn how to handle various life issues and problems they may be facing.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
Director - The main obligation of those reporting to the medical direction team is to supervise and coordinate particular health protocols for their dept.
To clarify, a medical director is primarily responsible for monitoring hospital activities and managing medical professionals, streamlining workflow and efficient patient services.

Clinical Lead - Clinical Leads oversee the working in healthcare teamwork, offering guidance, evolution, and statesmanship.

Head of Department - The Head of Department (Manager)'s primary responsibilities are to instruct, regulate, and integrate health care services within their department. In addition, they are primarily responsible for supervising and aiding others.

Psychiatrist - A psychiatrist is a mental health counselor who diagnoses and treats psychological conditions, typically with prescription. Their obligations include ****yzing mood, personality, and developmental problems, talking with patients about their symptoms to determine a prognosis, and writing prescriptions to rectify hormonal imbalances in the patient's consciousness.

Doctor - A doctor's job is to keep an up a vital separation from any potential dangers that may arise within one's humanoid form. A doctor's job entails primarily using medical methods and guidelines to prevent, diagnose, support, and treat patients living with chronic conditions, illnesses, or concussion, as well as to maintain overall health.

Surgeon - Surgeons perform operations on patients to treat various ailments like bone fractures, illnesses like malignant tumours, and disfigurements like lip appetites. Surgeons are also known for making physiological changes to the human body in order to improve it. They are well-known for pursuing a career in physical operations.

Physician - This position offers significant medical care to patients by evaluating them and determining the best treatment protocol for their illnesses or injuries. Scrutinizes patients, assesses and evaluates symptoms, interprets conditions, and prescribes medical treatment or services.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Absolutely

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Absolutely

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
Absolutely

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Absolutely

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Medium-length white/blonde hair falls gently over a strong, friendly face. Bright gray eyes, firmly planted within their sockets, cast a cheerful gaze over the school they've loved for so long.

Scars running from the bottom of his right cheekbone to his thin lips and ending on his right cheek are a pleasant reminder of his privileged upbringing. (From the story of Maeve Sawyer's character)

This is the face of Maeve Sawyer, a true independent master. Despite his muscular frame, he stands lasciviously among others.

Something about him fascinates me, perhaps it's his gentleness, or perhaps it's simply his civility. Despite this, people tend to welcome him with open arms.

What are they like on and off the job?
Maeve Sawyer is a very serene and alert person who, if not working, takes the time to improve and alter himself to today's reality. Maeve Sawyer prefers to disconnect himself from the outside world, interacting with no one but his human psyche.

Maeve Sawyer is a very open person on the job; he enjoys providing practical advice and ensuring that their patients are treated thoroughly. Maeve Sawyer is a conscientious hard - working person to be exceptional in both his treatment of patients and other people. Given that the knowledge he knows appears to be far more developed than most may assume, he can be regarded as intelligent.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Maeve Sawyer is dedicated to assisting his fellow employees with whatever task is assigned to them. He enjoys guiding those who find themselves lost, and so he strives to improve himself on a day by day premise.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
No

BACKSTORY
Maeve was born in America, but grew up in the town of Karakura in the western side of Tokyo. He grew up poor, and his father was a drunk. He spent a lot of time on the streets, and when he turned 16, he began working as a delivery boy for a local tavern. While working, he discovered that he had a knack for communication and helping. As he got older, he learned how to make a living by assisting certain people. He would provide practical advice, suggest certain possibilities depending on one another’s current situation and familiarize himself with the people of Karakura. He started picking up lessons, this was mainly provided by a private tutor suggested by one of his teachers. Over time, he became a well-known ‘psychiatrist’ and advice-teller. He travels the town quite often in hopes of finding someone who requires guidance. Maeve Sawyer has then come to the conclusion to exemplify his skills to the rest of the world.

SECTION I: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Maeve Sawyer

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Mr.

Characters Given Name(s):

Dr. Sawyer, Maeve

Characters Preferred Name:
Dr. Sawyer

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Male

Characters Religious Domination:
Impiety

Characters Marital Status:
Single | Unmarried

Characters Nationality:
American, Japanese

FULL NAMEMaeve Sawyer
AGE26
CURRENT OCCUPATIONUnoccupied as of currently
GENDERMale
MARITAL STATUSUnmarried
BIRTH LOCATIONAmerica, Washington D.C
KNOWN LANGUAGESEnglish, Japanese & Korean
APPEARANCEBlonde hair that is around shoulder length falls softly over a robust, amiable face. Bright gray eyes that are firmly set in their sockets throw a cheery stare over the town that they have long cherished. Scars from his wealthy childhood extend from the bottom of his right cheekbone to his thin lips and ending on his right cheek.

SECTION II: Academic Details

Years of Residency:
5 ½ years

Working Experience(s):
Business Management, Psychiatry, News Reporting, Criminal Investigation

Academic Degree:
Doctorates and Associates Degree, in addition to psychiatry/psychology

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Psychiatry, Criminal Investigation

Minor(s):
Business Management

Native Languages:
American, Japanese, Korean

Other Languages:
Albanian

Last edited:

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, however, your application has been put on pending as of now due to full positions in our team.​

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, however, your application was denied.
Better luck next time, however.​

Users who are viewing this thread