The_8eightYT
The_8eightYT
Omega
IGN:
The_8eightRP
DATE:
6/6/2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

As a proud member of the baseball team for almost a year now I can say I'm not the only one who thinks it'd be a great idea to add baseball tournaments to the list of sport-tournaments. The teams are currently both allied up unlike most of the sport teams who have their rival spirit going on, but we are all thriving to play against each other in one of these fancy tournaments like the other sport teams get to do!
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

I believe this won't only benefit both the baseball teams as the event itself will be a lot of fun, but also because this will help roleplay-whise as the teams will have stronger bonds after these tournaments! And besides this, I also think the other members of Karakura high and community college will enjoy watching these tournaments, as not only will they get to see some more cool competition inbetween the school, they'll also get inspired and potentially interested inplaying the sport, and eventually joining the team!

Thank you all for reading through this suggestion I hope you all enjoy the idea, and have a wonderfull day!​

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
+0.5 / -0.5
the different between football/basketball/volleyball from baseball is that there're 4 groups(2 for col and one for hs) while there's one for col and one for hs in baseball.............unsure if it will work, unless it willbe open for other people except the teams

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
- The Senior Leadership team in-charge of upcoming tournaments (_MariaV & Tippieeee) are already planning to involve Baseball teams. We planned to involve them a while back, but the plugin and teams sadly weren't prepared.​

Users who are viewing this thread