The_8eightRP || suggestion

Infi

Level 130
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
I'm honestly going to have to go with a -1 on this one. Although the concept in itself is neat to think about, the fact that rolling is almost purely based off of luck is a hard contributing factor to why I think that this suggestion wouldn't get accepted.

I like Yonio's idea. Giving attributes to players to effect their combat experience. Perhaps something attribute related could be added to allow players to go outside the normal "SRP human" boundaries, rather than allowing them to have higher rolls (For example, if you grind push-ups, you'd be allowed to grab someone and spin them around simultaneously, not necessarily allowing them higher actions for every roll). Not to mention it would cause a lot of distress mid scenario when people are now arguing attributes on top of permissions.

Lastly, players should be roleplaying realistically anyways, and P2L is in place as the preferred combat style of SRP (which is the act of applying realism to your combat scenarios).

ThatDealer

Level 46

Attributes is still a huge pain and it would be super annoying if they would add another attribute when most of the players on the server haven't even got any maxed attributes.

And I feel like the rolling system is very simple and easy to understand. Making it more hard for players to understand would possible cause SchoolRP to have less of a player base.

Plus, heavy weapons already have disadvantages. And people could just grind attributes to get higher strength, though that would only bring players away from the Roleplay and drag them into the endless loop of grinding attributes.

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your feedback.

- Your idea for the punching bag is already going to be implemented, but instead it'll be a way to gain the new and improved Endurance attribute which will come with far more benefits than it currently does. Click here (trello)
- Adding an attribute for roleplay purposes (especially combat) will overcomplicate our current system and make combat harder to moderate for our staff.​

Users who are viewing this thread