Ayolil8girlhere
Ayolil8boyhere
The_8fourRP

DISCORD:
The_8eightYT#4966

PREVIOUS BANS:
I have a complete clean record and will never attempt to change this. <3

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE MEDIA TEAM?:
As a kid I've looked up to inspiring youtubers, like Dantdm Stampycat and the list goes on. I've always had an interest for how they managed to add all of those cool effects! I made a channel back when I was eleven and uploaded pretty mid-edited content, so I abondened it, up and till recently I just came back into the gig as a teenager, and I am proud to say that this channel is a number one priority for me at the moment as I am in love with editing my own content, I love making videos and have always had it be a childhood dream of mine to one day achieve this skill!

With that said, I recently moved onto more minecraft style content and have loved making this sorts of videos, I really enjoyed editing them aswell, I like to stay in the theme of informative videos but with a personal twist to them at times when needed be! When I wanted to make a baseball tutorial for SRP so everyone new, understood the plugin a little better because I saw srp's youtube channel left this plugin out of the tutorial list, I realised SRP was looking for this exact thing, they were looking for a video editor, now when this information crossed my mind, I instantly wanted a piece of that action. It meant to me that I could combine two of my favorite things into one!

I have played on this server for around 2 whole years now, and didn't see myself fitting into many of the community teams untill this one dropped, if this is a way I can help the server out, by making fun and entertaining informative videos? Then count me in!

Over the past few days I've been getting really positive feedback over these videos and have been suggested to do many more srp type content, which honestly I took up as a sign that this could really be something for me, so I decided I would give it a shot, I have been making a lot of videos and I only post what I find to look the absolute best! And I will continue to do so for a very long time!

If I do get accepted I believe this will help my growth, not only as a content creator and in my editing skills, but I also believe it could help my growth in srp type content which could also alongside the pushed out tutorial videos help me establish a fun series back when oveq did them on the server, except.. maybe even better <:D!

I recently moved editing softwares, where I used to use videoproc vlogger I now use davinci resolve which I believe to give me more freedom creativity and abilities to edit! I look forward to expanding my knowledge whilst working within the media team if I am ever to be accepted <3.

PROVIDE A FEW ADVANCED VIDEO EDITTING WORK YOU'VE DONE IN THE PAST:

VERY-IMPORTANT:

The following videos are the base style type of content I will provide the server as a media team member unless anything else is needed of me <3:

MID-Important:

The following are my most proud videos:

(the last bit is maybe a bit strange but it is an arg series I'm working on!)

(less edited but mid-video it gets very intense, again arg teaser at the end)
LESS-Important

The following are some of the earliest shorts I made on the channel

More content can be found on my youtube channel if interested!:

https://www.youtube.com/@the_8eight/videos

"That's going to be all for today's vide- I mean application, I hope you all enjoyed and if you did why not subs- I mean accept this application, and I'll see you all in the next one! BUUUH-BYEEE!"

Thank you for taking the time to read through this application, if it does end up being denied please let me know why so I can improve on that topic towards the near future! I really look forward to working with the server and I wish you all a great day!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread