What is your Minecraft username?:

the_8fourRP
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
The_8eight#5695
How old are you? (Optional):
What is your time zone?:
CEST
Describe your activity on the server:
I'm online every day from 2 up to 16 hours no joke i'm very active.
Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
100% And there is absolutely no way that'll ever happen.
School Employee Role you are applying for?:
tutor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A tutor is someone that is great with the subjects she teaches, she is the person people would go to for a certain subject they have trouble with and she would help them get better at it with assignments,extra homework etc. a tutor also helps teachers and profs do classes like an assistent.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been roleplaying since i was a kid not on this server itself but i also have roleplayed on this server for 2 years i know how combat and fearrp works and know how to use them though this char has'nt gotten in any combatrp situations since i am applying with this char. I am also very good at roleplaying on how to teach students as I have been a tutor before but sadly wanted to be a professor and now that I got myself a brand new alt I want to get back into being a tutor.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Dutch app | SchoolRP Dutch app | SchoolRP
accepted

grade request for alt | SchoolRP accepted

tutor app | SchoolRP denied

French app | SchoolRP accepted

the_8two|chef application | SchoolRP denied

the_8two|tutor application | SchoolRP accepted

The_8two || professor application | SchoolRP Accepted

The_8fourRP || Lawyer application | SchoolRP (pending I am going to go for the job that accepts me first)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Current roles I hold are:

The_8eightRP 20 [college] [Baseball-team]

The_8two 43 [AP][Professor]

Ayolil8boyhere 15 [Grade-9]

The_8fourRP 15 [Grade-9]

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
She would stay calm and tell him/her to stop it if he/she did not listen to her first warning she'd tell him/her to stop or she will get him/her in detention for cursing at school personel if they still continued cussing at her she'd inevidably give them detention after school or another time like breaktime

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
She calmly approaches the students when she reached them she would stand inbetween the 2 to stop the fight/conflict telling them to stop as she would first hear out both of the sides of the storys of the students she would then bring both of them to the nurse's office if there were any injuries and let them deal with the injuries but also give the 2 students detention for their bad behavior as also telling them to stay away from each other and if they can't they will get in extra trouble.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: She would stay calm trying to make the employee stop with what he/she is doing trying to reason with him/her why he/she is doing it and why she/he should stop doing that she would be very very carefull with her words as this could go very wrong real quickly when she would get the chance she would also notify SLT/higherups if any school employees/higherups are already there she would assist them as also try to get as many students out there as possible for their own safety.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?: Calm as always tho she would try striking multiple conversations with the other school employee's plus she will also be drinking some coffee since it's her favourite drink she will also seem alot more relaxed because she will see that as a relaxing spot for her.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
would greet the student with a warm smile on her face "what can i help u with?"she would say as she would take a seat making hand symbols to the seat next to her trying to get the student to take a seat while saying "take a seat please."she would reach over to another desk located to her right grabbing 2 pens, 1 being red and the other 1 being blue.

/me she would grab a notebook that was neatly placed on the table in front of her,she would give the notebook to the student sliding it over to the student she'd say with a warm smile "please solve the following problems in this notebook. And once you are done return the notebook to me and i'll correct any mistakes if there were any."

/me once she was done correcting the mistakes made in the notebook by the student her gaze returned to the student with a bright smile" you did well but you still made some mistakes." she gave the notebook back to her student "if there is any other subject you need help with feel free to ask me or if you feel like you need more help on this subject also feel free to tell me."

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
Janet Kekantsu

(I am going to change my professor character if accepted so no oocly confusions can occur. Though this might change if I have a better character in mind)
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): miss
Preferred Name: Janet

Age (Minimum is 25): 53
Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: single

Academic Degree: college PHD
Year of Graduation: 2017
Major(s): art and English
Minors: PE

Nationality: Belgium
Current Location: Karukara Japan
Native Languages: Dutch
Other Languages: Japanese

Backstory
Janet was born in 1992. She was very talented and gifted for her family was pretty wealthy. Therefore she could afford alot when she went to middle school in Brussel she always scored great grades her parents thought of making her skip a year because she was doing so well though she herself thought that was'nt the best idea since she thought it might not end up too well with her grades also she liked helping the people around her that did'nt score high grades like her.

When she went to high school in Hasselt her parents still believed this was to easy for her as she was scoring great on everything apart from PE even though she was well in form she kept on scoring bad on PE her parents weren't that worried about her bad grades for PE. As they knew what she wanted, she wanted to become a tutor since she loved helping out people with things she could do best that others could'nt do that well.

When she hit the age of 16 her parents and herself decided the school's in Belgium did'nt have much to offer for her so in the summer they searched for great schools all over the world and that's when they found karukara high it even had a college there they saw the great history of the school and decided it would be the perfect place for her to get edjucated. When she made it to Karukara in Japan she moved in with a friend of her's the rent she had to pay was'nt that much so it was all good for her. Then for the school itself it was hard for her to get used to all the new faces but quickly she became rather popular for her skills in helping people succeed on art and English the most the other 1's she helped with were also very good but she never seemed to fail any art or English classes. So alot of the students became friends with her because they realised she could help them with it.

When the big day came,her exam to college she was'nt that stressed as she studied very well for all of it. When she finally got the results she was happy to see she made it in with a total score of 89%. She was very proud of herself when she was in college she would still help out alot of her friends but would quickly come to notice that some of her friends had been using her since she was so good with most subjects so that's why she did'nt offer much help anymore only to people who actually needed it the most since she did'nt want to be used for her skills, she kept on scoring great grades. And took another big exam to her college master's degree when she made it to her college master's degree alot of teachers saw her succes and how she loved helping people so they wanted to show her a little bit what it's like to be a tutor by making her be their assistent sometimes and they sometimes would let her help people that needed help with a certain subject.

When she did her exam to her college PHD degree she felt like she could take on the world, she felt like she was ready for anything so when she hit the age of 25 she began applying for tutor but since she was so confident and excited she kept being denied so to keep up with her rent she took partime jobs like a bartender and a waitress when all hope seemed lost, when she was 29 years old she saw the same school she graduated from was looking for a new tutor knowing the school would'nt pick her because of favoritism she still aplied the next morning when she went to check her phone she saw she was accepted. She was extremely excited not only can she do what she wanted for a living but she could also work with the same people that tought her everything.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
i am very motivated for i have always liked helping people in need with certain subjects and being a tutor does just that and KHS already feels like home so i'll be familiar with everything i will know better how to help the students with things as i already know what the students of my time struggled with,i would like to see people succeed in things and knowing i helped them succeed always gives me a happy and warm feeling and that's what keeps me motivated

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: Because i have had a hard time trying to get accepted for jobs that when i do get 1 that i will do my absolute best for the job not only will i do my best but i think i am fit for the job as i completely understand how tutors work i'm also fairly experienced in detailrp and lastly i'm 1 of the most active people on the server not kidding in vacation and weekends i'm on 12 hours guarantee when it's school i'm online from 3 up to 4.5 hours long (most of the time even longer).

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
anything that makes you deny this application please let me know what it is so that i can improve.
Do you have any questions?: no

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Unfortunately, today, your application for TUTOR has been
DENIED.
. . .

There were a few aspects of your application that were not up-to-par with application standards

The position you applied for is currently occupied
You may re-apply in 30 days

Good luck in the future if you choose to re-apply!

Users who are viewing this thread