mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied The_King54739 | Event Team Application

Royal Mountain Productions Proudly Presents:
The_King54739's Event Team Application

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

~ Application Questions ~

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:
I would say that I am a pretty active member of the community. I have never received a punishment on the server.

Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:
I have not had any reviewed applications. (Please refer to "Additional notes")

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:
My discord name and tag is: The_King54739#3473 and yes I do have a working microphone.

What is your time zone and country of residence?:
My timezone is CST and I live in the United States.

Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?
Yes I do and I completely understand why.

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:
I have lots of experience working on staff and build teams for Minecraft servers, I am on a football team, a wrestling team, and a baseball team. I think I am a pretty well rounded person when it comes to working on teams. I also love art and am am super creative.

Are you currently part of any Community Team? If so, which one and do you think you are able to manage your activity in both?
No, and if I become accepted to one I would completely be able to manage my time as that is one of my strong suits. (Please refer to the "Additional Notes")

~ Events ~

EVENT 1: Technology Turns On Us

Starting: When the clock strikes midnight and everyone is fast asleep all of a sudden everyone's phones start ringing then silence as the power then goes out and everyone's service and reception goes out.

The Main Event: After all the power and reception outages as the town is trying to figure out what is happening everyone is a bit relieved when their phones turn back on but then they start talking saying "At Dawn the winds of (Not Understandable) shal strike..." as KPD Starts to go on the lookout for whoever is causing the chaos the gates of the school start to open and close and the ovens start shooting out food stunning players. Phones start to get in cars and are driving themselves to the beach. A small number of players soon receive a message from their phones that read: "My name is the cloud and I have kidnaped the mayor. Join me and we will rule the world...".

The Choice: Players who get the message will get the choice to help this so called cloud or to not. If they chose to help they will get teleported to the cloud and become the cloud's personal servants. If they chose to not help they will be teleported and held with the mayor.

The End: After a bit more of the chaos eventually KPD switches their search for the mayor. After a bit more lightning strikes and everything goes silent all of the appliances in the town start to fly to the beach and then a giant ship appears and exits are the cloud and his henchmen who are holding the mayor hostage. KPD then forms a strike awaiting orders to blow up the beach to end everything as another squadron of officers evacuate all the citizens and then out of nowhere one of the ovens explodes and reveals that bluetooth monster is none other than the chief of the KPD who then in a shocking turn of events is able to escape but not before throwing a golden relec and making a seamless exit.

The Prize: The next days are chaos as the entire city is looking for the ex. chief of KPD and the search of the golden relec who the mayor who was rescued has put a very large bounty on. Once they are both found the event will come to a end.

EVENT 2: The Wild Wild West Fest

Starting: This festival is sure to be a hit with its wild west theme by day 7 you might even see the mayor riding a bull in the closing rodeo.

Day 1: We start with the opening festival and the ceremonial bull ride by a person appointed to do so by the chief judge. After the opening ceremony which is directly followed by a speech from the chief of the KPD. It is a street market with all kinds of unique stands by the shopkeepers selling all kinds of western things from pink cowboy hats to toy pistols.

Day 2: Today we open with a western cookout hosted by the hospital. After the morning breakfast cookout we then open the wild west horse rides on the beach and we open wild west target shooting hosted and heavily monitored by the KPD. The street market is also still going strong today. We end day 2 with announcement by the attorney general about tomorrow's opening of the rodeo.

Day 3: Today we start to see some on the restaurants changing their menus to a more wild west theme. Today is the first day of the rodeo which is an excitement for many of the Karakura citizens. The rodeo will consist of many different events with some of the highlights including competitive horse riding, bull riding, and team bull roping with many more smaller events. A 500 Yen admission fee will be charged. On day 3 we also start to see the street shops starting to close in preparation for the wild west parade that will be tomorrow. You can also start to see the KPD getting the streets ready for the parade.

Day 4: Today is the parade! The entire town is abuzz with excitement. Ater a quick breakfast the deputy mayor makes a quick speech and the parade begins. The government float is first followed by a line of KPD vehicles and the KPD float next we see the hospital float pass by. We then see many other floats from school clubs to the business and shops of Karakura all with a western theme to them. We end the day with a wild west dinner provided by the restaurants of Karakura and served in the school cafe.

Day 5: It is the last day of the Wild Wild West Fest and the town is a bit disappointed but still excited for the final day. The street shops are back open for the last day and so are the other activities but only for half of the day. We then close all the events business and shops of Karakura and open the rodeo for the final rodeo with FREE admission. We then to all of the events but to the extreme and we end with a final bull ride by the mayor herself. Later that evening after a bit more shopping we end the festival by one last speech from each of the lead government officials the chief of KPD and the director of the hospital. We end the festival with a firework show.

Final Event Note: I understand this does not fit the best with the whole Japanese style of the server but it could be a cool idea like a exotic type event to introduce something different to the server.

EVENT 3: Good Samaritan Awards

Starting: We start at the first annual good samaritan awards hosted by the government faction. We start the event with a speech by the mayor and introducing the person who will receive the award.

The Event: After the mayor gives her speech we then start the dinner banquet after the banquet (Note: This event will be highly secured by the KPD)We will then move into a dance galla were everyone seems to be having a great time. After a while the mayor starts giveing a VERY long droned on speech and then when she is about to call up the good samaritan to receive their award (Note: The mayor and other government leaders will pick a person to be the good samaritan) The power goes out for exactly 5 seconds.

The Twist: After the power comes back on everyone seems to be quite confused about what just happened the mayor then goes on and just as she is about to grab the award she looks and the award is gone. 5 of the people in attendance then suspiciously walk out and right as they are about to leave the building one of them drops the award on the ground and quickly picks it back up and is chased out by the KPD.

The Search: After a few days have passed the KPD and City Hall officially put a bounty on the people who stole the award and one on the award itself.

The CHoice: The players who find the gang members then have a choice: help them hide or turn them in. And the players who find the award also have a choice: Hide it, Keep it, Or turn it in.

End: Once the award and gang members are turned in and the bounty is paid out they mayor will then make an apology speech formally ending this event.

Additional notes:
I do have a Judge application that I submitted. If I so get accepted on both factions I will definitely still be able to balance my time.
I can provide more information on any of my event ideas if needed.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Created by:
The_King54739

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Event Team! Unfortunately, we have chosen to deny this application for the following reasons:
- We are very surprised by your creativity! Unfortunately, the way that is worded some of your events doesn't seem much doable or fit on SRP, although they seem really fun and unique! We would love to see you re-apply with more events and something that fits more on SRP or that you make clear that is to be done in an Alternative Universe.

Feel free to re-apply anytime!

Users who are viewing this thread