players online

THEKINGOFPIRATS Doctor Application

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section:

What is your Minecraft Username?:THEKINGOFPIRATS

How old are you?:i am 15-16

Do you have any previous or ongoing bans?:No, i have never been banned

What country are you from?:I am from Greece

Do you have Discord?:Yes i do, it is THEKINGOFPIRATS#2576

How long have you played the server for?:If i recall correctly i have been playing for almsot 3 years now

List your current and past applications:
Greek language application [DENIED]
Greek language application [ACCEPTED]
Shop application [DENIED]
Shop application (shop was taken) [DENIED]
Lunctimemonitor application [ACCEPTED]
Blackmarket dealer application (i was kinda late) [DENIED]
Police application (for my alt) [DENIED]

What is your motivation for applying?:Well i really want to try more things or SchoolRP, i've tried GangRP(which wasnt the best idea to be honest), rp as a school falculity which i still am,familyRP and ofcourse studentRP but after a while they became not that appealing for me, so i've decided to try something else instead which is why i am applying to become a doctor ICly

What do you know about medical practice?:I've done some decent reaserch on the matter.Basic thing is that you need to help anyone that is in need of help no matter who they might be, rather you like them or not it is your job to help them, treat their wounds etc.Doctors check their patients for illnesses and if any of them are found their job is to treat them, same goes for wounds.Apart from that i have done taught some medical classes in schools(not a lot...) but i remeber most of them so i can use the tips i learned in roleplay

What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:
Code Blue:
Medical emergency within the hospital grounds
Code Red: Fire or smoke has been noticed
Code Black: A Bomb threat in the hospital
Code Pink: Child abduction.
Code Orange: A hazardous material is leaking
Code Silver: A shooter is active or has a hostage taken
Code Violet: A violent individual has endered hospital grounds
Code Yellow: A disaster of some kind is happenig
Code Brown: Disastrous or severe weather
Code White: An alert of evacuation
Code Green: Emergency evacuation. Leave this instant

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:Ofcourse, like any other job/role on srp you must be active and ready for anything

Are you aware each position has a minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*
*(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)
Yes, i am

In-Character (IC) Section:

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
How is your character during and off the job?
Chris is a rather peaceful person during work hours.He treats his co-workers and patients politely with manners at all times.Off the job he is a single father of 4 children, he helps people that need help without caring who they are, he is just a good person in heart.

What do they look like?
A male standing at 6'3 with blue eyes build like a body builder with blonde hair and semi caramel skin with a deep but soothing voice/Most time he'd have a cold look but he is always up for a nice chat /He'd smell like axe body spray/He'd be half blind and have a snake tattoo on his back

Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?No he is perfectly fine apart from some flashbacks from his parents death that dont really seem to affect his everyday routine

What makes your character unique?Well my char might seem tough and bad but he is actually a very sweet and loving person that cares about the world around him.He is not lazy at all and always up to chat if any of his friends/co-workers is feeling down

Chirs was born and raised in greece in a relatively nice home.He has a brother named damon.When he was around 7 years old he saw his parents get murdered in front of his very eyes.After that, he and his brother got adopted by a new family that wasnt the best.... They hit him and his brother multiple times for not behaving as they were told to behave, at the age of 14 he and his brother managed to escape,and buying 2 tickets to karakura with all of their left over money.After arriving in karakura they had to live on the streets for a long time, doing "dirty" jobs to stay alive.But a bit afterwards Chris had enough he started studying as hard as he could so he could get a job to have a better life... despite him doing his best the only job that he managed to get at the time was after a few years as a Lunchtime monitor at the age of 25.But that isnt all.As he thought that he had left that life behind... someone attacked him with an axe and he lost his right eye.After that chris was more careful and started apreciating life more than he used to before, he adopted some children that felt his pain and now they are living happily in karakura

SECTION 1: Personal Details
Full Name:
Christopher Augoust
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):Mr
Given Name(s):Chris
Preferred Name:Chris
Religious Denomination:Christian
Marital Status:Single, looking for a wife
Nationality:Greek
Current Location:The town of Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details
Years of Residency: