Check out our in character Social Media

mc.roleplayhub.net

Loading status...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TheLatestMeme Ban Appeal.

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by TheLatestMeme, Jul 26, 2020.

1. TheLatestMeme

TheLatestMeme United States Level 0

Local Time:
    4:56 PM
    IGN:
    TheLatestMeme

Admin who banned you:
    @WiffyBanter (Or BANTER#0001 on Discord)

Server [Discord/SchoolRP]:
    SchoolRP

What where you banned for?:
    Malicious Behavior / OOC Harassment

Why should you be unbanned?:
    Before I start, I would like to apoligise for my malicious behavior during that period of time, and how I acted and handled the situation I was in.

Once during the ending of February 2020, and Once in the beginning month of March 2020, I had made a few comments I was not proud of during that time. I had made a few sexual remarks towards a minor that was not much younger then me. (15 almost 16, and me being 16) The evidence provided by said victim was around 5 months old, (Specifically 141 days and 151 days old) and I had a bit of a unstable month with my mental state being as it is. My emotions where everywhere and I didn't know how to express myself towards these feelings.

I can understand the ban being in place, I 100% agree with it. but I believe that a permanent ban is a bit too much, I had never gotten banned from SchoolRP (As far as I can remember for the around 4 years i've been playing on it) and have only gotten a couple of warns, i.e being metagame and avoidrp. I just believe in my personal opinion due to the evidence being almost half a year old, and my lack of punishment on this server. I believe I should have my ban decreased from permeate to around possibly a 1 month? I was never given much warning or talk about online safety, i.e being the rules of online, what barriers there are and whatnot. I never had done anything REALLY malicious, such as sending gore / suggestive pictures or any type of malicious content towards anybody. In my belief this is the worst I've done. I'm not even a bad person OOCLY, I'm not one of those people who are a pedophile and try to do anything they can for whatever they want. I care about people OOCLY and am Grateful for all my friends in my life. I have changed since this occurrence happened. I had matured more in life and had learned new things. This incident changed me as a person and changed my way of thinking. I promise I will never do this again.

Ban duration:
    Permanent

Time of Occurance?:

7/26/2020 (or 2020/7/26 for people who don't understand or are not familiar with the American way of dates.)

Evidence of your innocence:
    I have no evidence of me being innocent, I am 100% at fault for this.

Any additional members involved:
    No other members where involved during this time.

Full Disclosure I will not be showing ANY screenshots of ANYTHING that happened in this to anybody apart from staff and the owners.
    upload_2020-7-26_14-3-43.png
    (People who could vogue for me I will attempt to provide via discord. (AKA people who know how I am and how they can explain the situation better))

2. TheLatestMeme

TheLatestMeme United States Level 0

Local Time:
    4:56 PM
    Edit: I found proof stating she consented to those actions and she felt the same way Staff please DM me on discord ThatEmoJake#5619 for proof provided

3. WiffyBanter

WiffyBanter France Level 219 Senior Administrator

Local Time:
    9:56 PM
    ACCEPTED

Ban shortened to 3 Days