mrbug_
Rich
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ General Information!☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
AC13FF88-2E86-4B9C-9EBA-169D5909E876.jpeg

Written Name

Theodore Bird

Nickname(s)
Theo, Theodore.
“Please don’t call me Birdy, or anything bird related. It makes me a bit upset..-”
Mommy Theo
“What??”

Male! Uses He/Him Pronouns, but he doesn’t care what you call him, as long as it isn’t a woman.

Age and Birthdate!
February 12th 20xx! He’s 18 years old.

Pinterest Board <3
Theodore Bird Pinterest Board

Height and Weight
Theo is 179cm [5’10’’] and 67kg [148 IBS ]

Physical description

Theo is a fit Russian male with a mix of Russian and Boston accents. He has fluffy brown hair that’s been tied in a small ponytail, gentle blue eyes, and oddly long but complimenting eyelashes. His left eyebrow has a slit near the end. His hands are soft and well taken care of. There is a large ridgid slit of a scar running down his back.

Voice
Russian Male Voice Over
See Alexey K
0:20 seconds in

Physical Abnormalities!
His nose has been broken as least twice.

Random Quirks/Odd Behaviors etc.

~ Theo sleeps nearly 11 hours a day.. but not after staying up for at least a day at a time. He never really leaves the apartment, and there is never much else to do..

~ He snores..

~ Theo’s very touch starved, any kind of sentimental touch makes him melt, he often doesn’t want to let go if you hug him. He’s scared he won’t get hugged again.
“ Saturn let me fall asleep on him.. he’s killing me…”

~ He’s very jealous. Sometimes he makes it a little too obvious.

~ He peels oranges with his teeth..

~Theo has a “Blep Button” sort of like some cats do. If you poke him in the cheek, he goes blep!
“Just ignore it.”

~ Theodore is very dog like. If you pat pat him then he gets very happy and he overall is just like a puppy in general, the way he gets excited when his friends come around and he’s honestly all over them affectionate, hes always talking to them and standing around his favorite person, if they’re in a group.

~He has some sort of separation anxiety. He doesnt’t reslly tell people, but it makes him nervous to be away from a small list of people for too long.

~ He’s very clingy. If he really does like you he’ll stand around you and lean on you n stuff. If you get him into a comfy position, like if you’re cuddling, he won’t get up.

~food.He loves food.

~ He owns a list of peoples favorite foods and things incase they get sad.

~ He owns a first aid kit, despite knowing jack shit medically, and carries bandaids in his pockets for just incase situations.

~Theodore has grown an immense dislike for people other than Liam inside of their apartment. It makes him anxious, and he gets worried he perhaps hasn’t cleaned enough, or forgot to do a chore [He never does].

~Large amounts of people and a lot of people talking at once makes him anxious

~He puts Liam above everything else. He doesn’t have anything else to love, besides Crinkles. He loves crinkles.

~When theo gets sad, it often starts out with anger. Progressing into sobbing. He often wont break anything, but if he does you’ll know its pretty bad.

~When he’s angry, he becomes a loose cannon. He could explode at any moment so it’s rather difficult to calm. You have to be careful what you say and do.

~ Mourning is very tough for him to get through. Most of the time he ceases all speech, and just kinda tosses him emotions out a window. All he does is cry and continue on as normal like the person he’s missing is still there. He’ll still cook food for them, but he won’t clean it up. His house becomes dirty and just overall unpleasant to be in. He’s always mourned alone; Maybe knows if it’ll be different this time.

~ Love is very complicated for him. He gets nervous and jittery a lot, but at the same time he can hide it so well you might not even think he noticed you, but behind that he’s secretly hella in love. When he falls in love he falls hard.

Personality Traits

Positive Traits

~Loyalty: Theodore is very loyal. Especially to his lover, it feels wrong to even lay on a bed with another man to him. On the negative hand, he’s so loyal he won’t move on.

TBC

Negative Traits

~ How quickly he gets angry. He gets pissed off way too quickly, and it’s hard to get him to listen.

~ Theodore often feels responsible for taking care of his close friends, sometimes people even call him Mommy Theo, while this may seem a positive trait at a closer glance He seems to forget entirely about his own health. Taking care of others is his strongsuit and he’s good at it, but most of the time his friends have to keep him in check too just to make sure he doesn’t overwork himself. At the moment this is done most notably with Liam and Markus.

TBC

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ Relationships! ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ

Family

<The tape faded out of black, Theodore sat on a bed, he now has browm hair, and is looking much better. All clips are new and updated.>
Alek Bird | Father | Deceased
“ If i ever have children, one will be named after you. I miss you, I really do.“

Navala Bird | Mother | Deceased
I’m sorry, Mother.”

Nikoli Bird | Twin Brother | Alive
“ I guess I’ve accepted you’ll never come see me. That’s fine..”

Friends/Other

Saturn 'Sugar' Ryota |Ex-Boyfriend | MIA
“I'll never forgive you. I was there when you needed me most, and you werent for me. I suppose I shouldn’t spend much time on you. If you ever show your face again, i’ll beat you.”

Kamodo A.Remissivo T.|Acquaintances at best | Alive
“ I dont remember you very well.”

Chad Armins | Roommate | Deceased
<Theodore is sobbing.> “I’m sorry i didn’t take good enough care of you.”

Markus ‘Lucios’ Chang | Friend | Alive
“ I dont know where you are… but i hope you’re doing well.”

Liam 'Burn' Monet | Love interest / Best friend | Alive
“I love him. I love him so much. He’s adorable, he always wants affection but he can never ask so he just pouts. I dont know where i’d be without him. I never thought he liked me lile that. I guess he sort of does.”

Banana Split | Snake Daughter / Comfort Snake | Alive
<It opens up with another new clip, he's sad looking, tears welling up in his eyes.> “I had to give her away. I lost my house and there is no way she'd make it out on the streets with me. I miss her. I want to cuddle with her again. I am sorry that I had to give her away because I was too sickly to pay my bills.. ” <Theo hangs his head, seemingly in shame.>

Vegas Nishikawa| Friend | Alive
“I think he’s a great friend. Being one of the two that i have. I
Ezzelin Corsetti | Friend | Alive
“I think as of right now he’s like one of my best friends. I don’t know why he’s being so kind.. we were never really close before.”

The song he most relates to/Favorite Song(s)
I was an Island - John-Allison Weiss

Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day

Ghosts - Jacob Tillberg

Backstory
|Theodore Bird|Теодор Бёрд|セオドアバード was born in Boston, Massachusetts to a pair of Russia Parents by the names of Alek and Navala Bird. He was born the younger of two children, little brother by 6 minutes to Nikoli Bird. His early life was pretty normal, he spent most of his days in his or Nikoli’s room. Nikoli and Theodore were rather close in their early days, since their parents worked in shifts, His father taking a dayshift and his mother taking the nightshift so she spent most of the day with the children. Despite this nobody ever really seemed to hug or touch him. Nik was never there to protect Theo because their parents always requested they had separate classes so when he got into fights so he had a rough middle school early high school period. His high school years taught him to fear touch, and people in general. He acted like he didn’t know english a lot In school to avoid social situations. He’d never had anyone other than Nikoli and his parents. He came out of junior year tired, and very angry. At the age of 17 he and Nikoli had a fight. His father had fallen ill with colon cancer, and was refusing any sort of treatment. His mother was left to take care of him. Theodore was planning to move to Japan. Nikoli very much disagreed with this. Theodore said some- less than optimal things before he left. When he finally made it to Japan, he continued on his lonesome; avoiding people and even potential friends. He continued this charade until he met Saturn, Saturn changed his whole personality. Bringing out the best in Theodore and showing how he really acted, instead of the wannabe bad boy he used to be. Instead of his old leather jacket he now wears a white t-shirt and a lil red sweater-cardigan. :3 he’s still very angy though.

Last edited:

tobbby

Level 275
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
added random quirks and odd behaviors
- Added Markus Hall

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread