Place of Birth
California, USA
Nationality
Half German | Half Korean
Sexual Orientation
Gay
2020-08-24_16.45.59.png
Personality
Theo can be quiet, funny, or just secretive. Around his friends he is talkative if he feels like it. He's usually quiet when he isn't himself.
Illnesses/Disabilities
Sever Depression
Social Anxiety
PTSD
Mute

His voice and what he'd have on him
His voice would be deep, Korean/German accent when he spoke.
He'd have oranges and his phone on him.

Hobbies
Roaming around the school bored, talking to his friends, or playing football.
Fears
Fear of abandonment
Fear of losing his loved ones
Fear of being yelled at - due to ptsd

Relationships
Iris Cortez [Sister] - "The day I was adopted, Iris took me under her arms and raised me as if I was her own child. Iris has always been there for me throughout my entire life. - We have an unbreakable bond" [Alive] - @HighlightedTwin
Jay Cortez Fawcett [Brother] - "He's a bully to me, but he is my only brother, and I wouldn't change anything about him and I." ♥ [
Alive] - @Kylyne_May
Sid J. K. Kishiko [Friend] - "Sid and I have always had a really strong bond. I know that I can count on Sid to be there for me whenever no one else is"[Alive] - @suunshiney
Tyler M. Kajiyashiki [Lover] - "The day I met Tyler, I thought he was a bit weird, and then I got to know him more. I couldn't ever ask for a better fiance!" ♥[Alive] - @_PastelDreams
Iris Locklane [Friend - Theo's Photographer] - "Iris and I are relatively new friends, but she is so sweet and kind, and I hope we can be closer eventually!" ♥ [Alive] - @Adaline Harper
[More to be added]

Family
Iris R. C. D. K - Sister [Alive]
Akuma Cortez - Cousin [Alive]
Jay Cortez Fawcett - Brother [Alive]
[UNKNOWN]

Backstory
On 20/02/2001, in California, a little boy named Theodore Cortez was born. He had an older sister named Iris Cortez and an older brother, Jay Cortez. All of Theodore’s family called him Theo, due to the fact that it was easier for himself to pronounce. Theodore had half nationalities; Half Korean and half German, during the time, theodore was taught German and Korean by his mother and his father. It took him a few months to learn but he never gave up, he kept trying and he eventually got it. Theo could fluently speak both German and Korean at the age of 10. Although Theo still struggles on some words, theo's parents split up and got divorced when he was 11.

Theo's mother moved to Korea whilst his dad stayed in California. After a few years, Theo's dad could no longer handle having Theo in his care and Theo felt the same way. During the time his sister, brother and mother were in korea, Theo was mentally and physically abused by people at school and by his father. After awhile, they both decided it was best he lives with his mother, his older sister and older brother. Theo, Jay and Iris stayed with their mother for a total of 5 years, before they both moved to Karakura, Japan, where they both finished High School, and Iris got a job as a High School Science teacher. Theo and Iris became closer then ever before and always had each others backs whenever they felt upset, hurt or really anything. Theo took German and Korean classes, and even took a Sign language class.

After Theo had graduated High school, he decided to go back home to Korea to visit his mother, and to check up on her, to see how she was going, and to spend the last bit of time she had left. Unfortunatly, Iris couldn't attend the funeral for their mother, due to lack of money for plane tickets. After a few months had passed, Theo decided it was time he came back to Karakura, to be back with his brother, sister and his newly found friends. Theo started having major flashbacks from when he was a child, and tried to... [WONT STATE IT DUE TO OTHERS POSSIBLY BEING EMOTIONALLY AFFECTED!] Theo, however... Remembered how much he is needed by the only family he had left...
Theo was then diagnosed with sever depression, at the Karakura Hospital.

Theo had random flashbacks often, and started to talk a lot less... Once Theo had settled in, made some friends, found himself a relationship, Iris moved back to Korea to take over the family business. Meanwhile, Theo had completely stopped talking, and became mute. He and his Fiance, Tyler, often argued because Theo could not communicate properly. Whilst iris was in Korea, theo wanted to stay in Karakura, so he promised his sister that he will be able to take care of himself, and he wanted to keep to that promise. Eventually, Theo applied to go to the local College, and hope to put his athletic abilities into place. Theo has always loved to run and jump, so he attended sport matches and track races.

After awhile, Theo met a really kind, sweet, helpful dog, named Dakota. Theo noticed Dakota was homeless and didn’t have an owner, so he himself, decided he would adopt Dakota and teach him a few things when protecting Theo and his well-being. Theo taught Dakota for a few months, and they both grew stronger together. Eventually... Theo wanted to have Dakota registered as a service dog, for his Anxiety and sever depression, so that was exactly what he did.

After nearly 2 years of Dakota aiding Theo, he got very sick and would hardly move, eat or drink. Theo noticed Dakota new and very odd behaviour.. He tried his best to get Dakota to eat and drink, but he wouldn’t budge. After a couple days of trying to get him to move, but being unsuccessful, Theo called for a veterinarian to come to him and see what was wrong with Dakota. Theo received very saddening news… Dakota was diagnosed with Lymphoma. Theo spent every waking moment with Dakota, up until his very last day… Theo didn’t want Dakota to be going out in pain, so he scheduled an appointment to have Dakota put down… Ever since the day of watching his own dog pass away, he has not been himself… | Will he ever be the same again?... |

≽≼⊱⊰⋮⋄∻⋄⋮⊱⊰≽≼≽≼⊱⊰⋮⋄∻⋄⋮⊱⊰≽≼≽≼⊱⊰⋮⋄∻⋄⋮⊱⊰≽≼

ΣXƬЯΛƧ
unknown (2).png unknown (3).png
unknown (1).pngunknown (4).pngunknown (5).pngunknown.png

Special Announcement

˜”*°•.˜”*°• I just wanted to say thank you to those who were mentioned in this post. - You are all like a role model to me. You have all done so much for me in the short period of time of knowing each one of you.
I hope we can become closer in the future, and I hope you have a great day. You're all loved! *MWAH!*
•°*”˜.•°*”˜

Last edited:

luvkaiix

Level 34
≽≼⊱⊰⋮⋄∻⋄⋮⊱⊰≽≼≽≼⊱⊰⋮ UPDATE ⋮⊱⊰≽≼≽≼⊱⊰⋮⋄∻⋄⋮⊱⊰≽≼
- Added Backstory

cute_dog_licking_puppy_gif_1955808605.gif

Users who are viewing this thread