Out-Of-Character Information

ThinkJaguar5349.

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord user

EpicGamer7968.

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:

GMT.

Describe your activity on the server:

I haven't been very active in School Roleplay, but I'm trying to participate more. If ever I am inactive, I will make sure to have a valid reason as I want to do a good job and avoid being penalized. Currently, I am mainly active in CrimeRP and FamilyRP, and I occasionally participate in GangRP. However, I have grown tired of GangRP and CrimeRP, so I have decided to explore a new type of roleplay, CaretakerRP.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

No iv'e never been banned from SRP.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes i fully acknowledge that if I don't be active for atleast one hour a day i will be demoted.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

Caretaker.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

A school Caretaker is responsible to keep the hallways,bathrooms and everyelse that has to be tidied. Making sure no fights are going on and make sure nobody gets injured. Being responsible for maintenance of the school and fixing minor repairs if necessary. You might also need to work on future projects in the school.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

My cousin found out about SRP around two years ago and then he called me and told me he found a new server and he said it was really fun and i should join the server which i did but i didn't really enjoy playing it until maybe September of 2023 where i played for maybe four hours in one day and since then i have really been enjoying playing it but iv'e been focusing on my Football and Karate training. Plus i have school so doesn't really help but whenever i can play i will but two days ago i quit my Karate lessons because i haven't been enjoying it but since i quit iv'e been trying to play as much as i can and so my cousin told me that i should go for a job and i said okay so he told me all the jobs there are and i picked Caretaker because it sounds fun to stop fights and making sure nobody is injured. so thats why i went for Caretaker so i can explore other roleplays and so i can learn more about SRP.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:

As stated above i haven't been playing as much but now because i quit my Karate lessons i wan't to try new thing in Karakura and also i have never had a job before so it would be nice if i get the Caretaker job and if you saw stated above i wan't to explore new things in SRP but of course i don't have a good backstory with GangRP and CrimeRP but as you saw i have grown tired of them but to be honest i just think this a good opportunity for my character to explore and be apart of.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

This is my first ever time applying for a faction in SRP.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

[Grade-12] Lucas Adalsteinn.

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

''Hey Language!'' If the student starts to escalate the situation even more i'll just say ''If you don't stop i'll give you a detention slip'' but on the other hand if the student starts to calm down and says sorry for cursing i'll give him/her a warning and if he/her does it again he/her will get a detention.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

He run's over there as fast as he can and deescalate the situation by going to the two of them to stop fighting this instinct and to go either side of him. if there are any students around them to please step away for a moment until he finds a solution. He would then ask he/her what happened and how the fight escalated. He would have no choice but to give them both a detention slip in return. But if the students try to retaliate and try to run away or hide in the bathrooms or anywhere else, they would be called in by the intercom to come towards the front desk and talk to them about the situation.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

He would run towards him/her and try to fix their situation, if maybe he/her had a bad morning of something in their family happened i would ask if their ok and say '' if you need to talk to somebody just tell me i'm willing to talk to you or help you if you need to''. And i would also say ''everybody has these days like this and it happens from time to time''. And hopefully they would get eventually but if not i would ask them if they need to talk to me about anything. And also help them if they need help with their job when you'are there to help them when they are at there lowest form.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

He would try to have a chat with the other employees if there are any at the moment of course and he would ask if he wants to make them a coffee or a tea or anything else and would ask them how there day is going on and talk about the weather or anything else. And talk about stuff of work or if they done anything fun recently. Talk about work and such and why they wanted this job in the first place and to work with such amazing students.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me While walking to the cafeteria he gets a call that a spill happened beside the boy's bathroom so Lucas Adalsteinn runs as fast as he can while he grabs his cleaning supplies. When he arrives with all his cleaning supplies he puts on a face mask because the spill smelled horrible he cleans up the spill trying to get it done quickly but also trying not to make the spill worse he cleans it up feeling all satisfied that he cleaned up the spill and made sure nobody slipped on the spill and that nobody got injured.

/me As he walked into school all happy and jolly he goes to the receptionist and ask's how he/her day is going and if he/her's day is not going so well he would ask he/her if they're okay and if she needs to talk to somebody that he's here to help he/her and if he/her say's that they're okay then Lucas Adalsteinn would say bye to the receptionist and walk off looking around if there's trouble going on and he would feel satisfied that he might've helped somebody if they were feeling sad.

/me Lucas Adalsteinn walks into the teacher's lounge feeling kinda sleepy she ask'es the other employees how there day is going while making himself a coffee and ask's the other employees if they want him to make them a coffee or something else like a tea or etc. Lucas Adalsteinn turned around for a split second he saw that there was a little coffee spill on the ground that no one else cleaned up so when he got his coffee drank a sip of it he put it on the table and started to clean up the tiny spill with a cloth and some tissues.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only): Lucas Adalsteinn.
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Preferred Name: Lucas.

Age (Minimum is 25): 27

Academic Degree: Grade 12
Major(s): Business
Minors: Geography, Math, History

Nationality:
Romanian
Known Languages: English,Romanian and Japanese.

Backstory

Lucas Adalsteinn was born on September 19th, 1997. in Cluj-Napoca,Romania to a poor family that was barely able to pay for rent and put food on the table. He only had one meal per day and it consisted of mamaliga and sarmale, which was his favourite meal, When he was seven his father was working at the railroads one night while there was lighting and heavy rain and he asked his boss if he could take a break until the storm went away but his boss said no and if he does take a break he would cut his pay salary by 75%. But if Lucas's dad agreed to that he would be living on the streets with probably one meal per three days. Anyways back to his dad, so his dad kept working and working during the storm until at about 05:17 AM he got struct by lightning and fell dead on the spot . Around two hours later when his boss came to check on him he saw him dead on the floor. His boss kept poking and slapping him to see if he would wake up but he never did. His boss felt guilty about what he done so he went over to Lucas's house and told him and his family what happened to his dad and that he would pay for the funeral and would give them just about 8.500k which was just enough to move to karakura at the time.

On the way to Karakura they had to take a plane ride to Dubai then took a ferry to Karakura. They took their small Toyota Yaris with them and that was their home until they found a place to call home in Karakura. Once they arrived there his mom drove around until she found a park with a playground so he could play in while she could look for jobs on the newspaper. Then she found an ad for being a paper boy that said ''Does your son want to earn some quick cash, If your son want's to be a paper boy just go to the post office and apply. By the end of the day if your son delivers a good amount of newspapers in 3 hours he will earn about 885 yen per hour. so go to the post office or type in the phone number, sugar egg wheat , if you want to apply''. So his mom applyed him for the job and he started work on 16/7/2003.

When he was about 13 years old his mom sent him to Karakura Highschool. So he started school on the first of april of 2009. On his first day he got bullied a lot by this guy called Jake Yotoshi and Lucas thought he was the school bully or something. Around a month later a new kid joined the school and he was sitting by himself and thought that this was his chance of getting a friend then just playing Angry Birds on his phone during lunch, so he went up to him and asked what his name was and he said it was Haru Kanji. So they met up every day at the same bench at lunchtime to talk about random stuff.

Now in 2024 while he was at the gym getting his daily pump in he saw that there was a poster of being a Caretaker in Karakura Highschool so without hesitation he ran towards the school just five minutes before the school was closing and he ran towards the principal's office knocking on his door. When he finally opened his door and Lucas asked him if the spot is still open for the Caretaker job in the school, and the principal said yes. So they had an interview why he should get the job and why he loves cleaning stuff for the satisfaction and smell afterwards. So the principal was impressed with the interview and said that he would be starting on monday. This made Lucas's day and he even went to the locas supermarket and bought himself a chocolate bar to celebrate.

Motivation for Joining KHS (Character perspective):

''I felt a strong connection with the local community and that when i moved to Karakura i thought it was very important to keep everything clean. And i saw on the streets that they weren't very tidy so i applied for community work to clean up the streets to keep them tidy for my satisfaction of keeping everything very tidy and clean. I want to live in a clean atmosphere in Karakura because when i moved to Karakura i saw the lack of cleanliness in the local area so i tried to make it as clean is i can so i can live in my clean amposphere and my next step of keeping Karakura clean and tidy is the Karakura Highschool because i saw the hallways and the paths into the school really weren't very clean and tidy so i want to make it my job to make the Karakura Highschool and not even just the highschool even the whole of Karakura a tidy and safe place. And my seriousness and dedication to make everything as clean as possible and i push myself to the very max to make everything clean.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I believe i should be accepted over the other applicants is because of my seriousness and dedication and for my passion for genuine cleanliness and maintaining a safe learning enviroment here in Karakura Highschool and i have a strong connection to the local area and the local community. I'll give my full attention to the faculty and the wonderful students here at Karakura Highschool. Additionally, my attention to full detail and commitment to brilliance ensure that i will go what is above set expectations or limits and fulfill my duties as a Caretaker. I am enthusiastic to establish my skills at Karakura Highschool and the local area to and to make it a substancial difference to everybody here at Karakura Highschool.

────────────

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: N/A

Do you have any questions?: Yes i do have a question. If i get the job and a student ask's me for directions in about somewhere in the school is it also my job to answer them and help them if they're lost?

Last edited:

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Employee Faction. Unfortunately we have come to a decision to deny your application, this could be based on several factors:
- Activity
- Content
- Previous Punishment History

Due to the volume of applicants we have, we cannot go further in depth on these, however we encourage you to re-apply in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread