mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

this server just has people buying alt accounts LMFAO

philbertman42

Level 130
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
Laugh at my tinfoil hat all you want, but I wholeheartedly believe they do this to get more money. People are going to buy ranks for the QoL features (feed, appending, colored messages) on multiple accounts just because they have to if they want to keep their convenient perks regardless of the character they play.

But the thing is RPH (or more specifically FRP) has already developed a system to let players switch freely between their characters. The only reason we're not implementing something similar is because it's "too complicated" and that it would take too much time. You can read the most relevant thread about it here

Kind of funny how a suggestion is almost unanimously agreed to be good, with even developers who write SRP's code arguing that it would be possible, yet the guys on top say that they can't. Truly, we live in a society.

flowersak

Level 120
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
I understand the frustration at your suggestion being denied but honestly, you're not on the staff team. You're also not on the development team. Regardless of if the whole community agrees with a suggestion, it does not guarantee it will be implemented because... we see things you don't! It's not as simple as you were putting forward, please remember this, especially since you're now using it to slate the staff team's decisions.

philbertman42

Level 130
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
I understand the frustration at your suggestion being denied but honestly, you're not on the staff team. You're also not on the development team. Regardless of if the whole community agrees with a suggestion, it does not guarantee it will be implemented because... we see things you don't! It's not as simple as you were putting forward, please remember this, especially since you're now using it to slate the staff team's decisions.
As much as I want to spark up a spicy debate about an 8 month old suggestion from some random user that doesn't exist anymore, I'd rather spend my Wednesday with my friends and family, doing the things I enjoy with the people I love (playing Just Dance 2023 alone in my bedroom). No need to defend the honor of your server against some rando like me, and my haha ecks dee schizo tinfoil hat conspiracy theory.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
Laugh at my tinfoil hat all you want, but I wholeheartedly believe they do this to get more money. People are going to buy ranks for the QoL features (feed, appending, colored messages) on multiple accounts just because they have to if they want to keep their convenient perks regardless of the character they play.

But the thing is RPH (or more specifically FRP) has already developed a system to let players switch freely between their characters. The only reason we're not implementing something similar is because it's "too complicated" and that it would take too much time. You can read the most relevant thread about it here

Kind of funny how a suggestion is almost unanimously agreed to be good, with even developers who write SRP's code arguing that it would be possible, yet the guys on top say that they can't. Truly, we live in a society.
I think this is a pretty cynical outlook, but I do think there's a lot of truth to it. If they tried harder, there could be a working souls plugin, without the issues that they bring up. The main one being a cooldown of a hour so you don't continuously switch between, and a way to set a like 3 hour timer in-between gangrp conflicts.

If they wanted true player convenience and time spent making a really worthwhile plugin, they would lose money & time on something they don't need to fix, that is the truth of it.

cho0ii

Level 169
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
I wholeheartedly agree with toto and Alimino, however. If we have the souls system they'll be less space for factions. People will be more inclined to apply for multiple factions soulily because they don't have to pay for a bagillion accounts.

_ImHere4You_

Level 38
For a sec i thought i put this on teh suggestions page-
thanks for all the opinions but i was joking :'))
it's interesting though, to read how the convo went

Users who are viewing this thread